Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him (3518 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex / Ahmad Bashir Insinuates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Doesn't Make Clean Money, Blasted / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him by ikewaterwater: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
Stefflon Don insinuated that Burna Boy has a big Pen*s, as she couldn't hold back her joy of having the singer as her man while gushing about him.

The Jamaican born British music star who tweeted about her man, wrote on the platform;He melts my hart all the time mannn. I feel so lucky and blessed. He is perfect! I actually cried when i had to leave him like.... who does that ?!?me

However after a follower reacted to the tweet and wrote 'Hard girl hard girl Small penis you don soft', Stefflon Don who insinuated that Burna Boy has a big pen*s in her response, wrote 'Nothing about him is small!'

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/14/stefflon-don-insinuates-that-burna-boy-has-a-big-pens-as-she-gushed-about-him/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him by itspzpics(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
Power of dddddiiik
Re: Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him by Jayslicky: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
Big and effective dick stops a woman's feminism tendencies and returns a nagging woman's brain to factory settings.

2 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him by franklypaen: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
Power of good preeqing grin
Re: Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him by Dreyl(m): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
She don't need cucumber, burna got cucumber.
Re: Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him by chriskosherbal(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
Burna my guy I twale for you, you are indeed Representing us well cheesy not those ones sent to Abuja grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him by Nickijoy(f): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
Confession from the depth of her heart..after doing the dirty dance with no pants on grin
Re: Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him by dkronicle(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lols obago
Re: Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him by Onyi22(f): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
Every lady's dream is to have a man whose joystick is very long,big, n strong......
Not the small, tiny n short ones d guys on this forum have.........
Ride on Burna boy
Re: Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him by tohyorsih(f): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
dey don use big gbola tie dis one down. lipsrsealed

Re: Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him by prinzcheetah: 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Every lady's dream is to have a man whose joystick is very long,big, n strong......
Not the small, tiny n short ones d guys on this forum have.........
Ride on Burna boy

Professor
Re: Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him by otunbalamba: 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
tohyorsih:
dey don use big gbola tie dis one down.
cheesy

Re: Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him by tohyorsih(f): 12:22am On Mar 15, 2019
otunbalamba:
cheesy
do u know wat a gbola is?

Re: Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him by otunbalamba: 12:32am On Mar 15, 2019
tohyorsih:

do u know wat a gbola is?
yes i do wink i also know u r the Minister of gbola affairs cheesy
Re: Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him by tohyorsih(f): 12:34am On Mar 15, 2019
otunbalamba:
yes i do wink i also know u r the Minister of gbola affairs cheesy
iyenadaa una don give me name for nairaland

Re: Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him by femi4: 7:04am On Mar 15, 2019
tohyorsih:
dey don use big gbola tie dis one down. lipsrsealed
That's the reset button for hard to get girls.
Re: Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him by otunbalamba: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2019
tohyorsih:

iyenadaa una don give me name for nairaland
cheesy

Re: Stefflon Don Insinuates Burna Boy Has A Big Pen*s As She Gushed About Him by tohyorsih(f): 7:58am On Mar 15, 2019
femi4:
That's the reset button for hard to get girls.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Artist Flavour Under Fire After He Was Seen Carrying A Nak3d Plus-sized Woman / Hushpuppi Caught The Attention Of The Feds After He Tried To Impress Blac Chyna / Secret Behind Wizkid Mother's Jane Dolapo Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.