Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Revealed! How Yemisi Iginla Poisoned Joshua Iginla After Her Secret Was Exposed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revealed! How Yemisi Iginla Poisoned Joshua Iginla After Her Secret Was Exposed (1318 Views)

"DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed! How Yemisi Iginla Poisoned Joshua Iginla After Her Secret Was Exposed by Triton1996(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
More shocking facts have emerged about the unfortunate imbroglio rocking the marriage of popular Abuja based Prophet and General Overseer of Champions Royal Assembly, Pro Joshua Iginla and his estranged wife, Yemisi.

A close aide of hers in America who was privy to the whole saga and who was not happy with the lies and denials by Yemisi against her hubby spoke to me and revealed that she had a secret marriage with one of her estranged lovers in America.

According to her , the genesis of the whole saga was her adulterous nature and lies which informed her hubby doing a DNA test of the kids in America:

Read More at http://trixxng.com/exposed-how-prophet-joshua-iginlas-wife-married-her-lover-secretly-secret-tears-of-prophet-joshua-iginla/

1 Share

Re: Revealed! How Yemisi Iginla Poisoned Joshua Iginla After Her Secret Was Exposed by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
wink
Re: Revealed! How Yemisi Iginla Poisoned Joshua Iginla After Her Secret Was Exposed by AllenSpencer: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
I think Joshua Iginla is not good in bed and thats why the wife was cheating.

Short people are averagely good in bed

1 Like

Re: Revealed! How Yemisi Iginla Poisoned Joshua Iginla After Her Secret Was Exposed by GraGra247(m): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
I refuse to believe she's in any kind of relationship with that man till I see a tangible proof.
Re: Revealed! How Yemisi Iginla Poisoned Joshua Iginla After Her Secret Was Exposed by Beface(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
My God let this scandal vanish once and for all, my ears done they heavy.

(1) (Reply)

A Conundrum. Question For Atheists, Non God Conformists & Religious / YORUBA And Their H-factor In The Bible / Odumejeje Is Seen Lifting The Catholic "Blessed Sacrament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.