Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) (63678 Views)

The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) / Woman Shows Dress Her Husband Ordered For Her And What She Got (Photos) / The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
AFI grown na!!! Nairaland is content starved!

1 Like

Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by Michelle55: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
All this tailors will be doing nonsense practical with people's clothes wink

Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by playboy19(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
She really try o... the only problem is that the tailor na deeper life member and dem no dey wear skin-tight dresses grin. On the bright side, she might be using the dress to preach to her to desist from wearing skin-tight outfits... or what do I even know tongue tongue tongue
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by badman007(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
grayht:

Amazing tailoring!

At least she got the neck and hand accurately grin
U didn't even thank God he didn't add coat shoulder pads for u undecided

Mad.. Lmao
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by Badonasty(m): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
MrGist:
GistMore.com

A twitter user shares pictures of a gown a lady wanted Vs what she got, at the end of the day she was so disappointed.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/see-the-grown-she-wanted-vs-what-she-got-photos

mod talk say na "grown" no be gown
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by chuckdelis: 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
chloride6:
Grown?

undecided

Asides from the bust being a tad too low, there is nothing wrong with the gown.

The customer doesn't have the body to pull that look off.

Simple.

Exactly, just needs a little fitting. Do people even consider how difficult it is to get an exact fabric not to talk of price
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by Nature8(m): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
grayht:

Amazing tailoring!
At least she got the neck and hand accurately grin U didn't even thank God he didn't add coat shoulder pads for u undecided
grin
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by Barbieperry(f): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
Grown....see OP dnt be confusing me....
Haba

Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by sholay2011(m): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
MajorJeffery:
The difference I see is the body figure. grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by Ttipsy(f): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
d tailor must b jailed
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by deebrain(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
The gown has grown

1 Like

Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by elmodee7(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
so sorry

Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by peteruuu(m): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
To be honest, I prefer the latter.
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by sameni123(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
The tailor na esu(born again )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by bionixs: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
MrGist:
GistMore.com

A twitter user shares pictures of a gown a lady wanted Vs what she got, at the end of the day she was so disappointed.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/see-the-grown-she-wanted-vs-what-she-got-photos

he wanted gown and got grown
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by poshbrave(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
MrGist:
GistMore.com

LMAO more like social media slay mamas vs real life
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
What the tailor made is better...
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by kindheartty: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lol...but sorry, the dress doesn't come with the figure
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by ibkkk(f): 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
But it's not too bad.Infact,it could be adjusted. Just a matter of slim fitting the lower part then work on the half length(it would look better when it's slightly under the burst & not close to the belly button)...

1 Like

Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by dingbang(m): 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
OboOlora:
What’s grown? Foolish mod!
cheesy
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by dingbang(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
Some tailors are just wicked..
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by Mazulu: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
Tailors Sha

Anyway, dont forget to come and experience extraordinary street food from food trucks, pop-up street cafes, top restaurants, and alternative chefs at this year's Lagos International Food and Drinks Festival on the 23rd at Eko Atlantic Waterfront, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Call 09084823908 for more info

We can't wait!!!!!! ��

Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
grayht:

Amazing tailoring!

At least she got the neck and hand accurately grin
U didn't even thank God he didn't add coat shoulder pads for u undecided
hahahaha..u no well

1 Like

Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by mhizcutie(f): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
chloride6:
Grown?

undecided

Asides from the bust being a tad too low, there is nothing wrong with the gown.

The customer doesn't have the body to pull that look off.

Simple.
The customer don't know that her body also matters
Stop bashing the tailor.she tried
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by Pappyto: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
ibkkk:
But it's not too bad.Infact,it could be adjusted. Just a matter of slim fitting the lower part then work on the half length(it would look better when it's slightly under the burst & not close to the belly button)...
Exactly what I was thinking.
Seems you're a tailor.
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by ibkkk(f): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
Pappyto:

Exactly what I was thinking.
Seems you're a tailor.

No,I'm not.
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by fkj950ax(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Low budget customer and tailor undecided

Exactly

You copy a $500 outfit online and hope to have a tailor who charges N5000 material and labor.

1 Like

Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by blessedaunty: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
But your material is weak.
Re: See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) by chinex11(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
I will kill the tailor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Fashion Sense Under The Spotlight! / Nigerian Lady Accosted By An Arab Man Over Her Choice Of Clothing In Dubai (vid) / ‘Hand Of God’ On Nigerian Boy’s Head, Causes Uproar On Social Media (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.