Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral (3988 Views)

Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral / Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by Famousbabe(f): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
Trending video of a little girl being sent out of the school, over of school fees, in warri ,delta.

1 Like

Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by Famousbabe(f): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
Reactions
Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by Officialgarri: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
What should go viral here ?

During my days, we would be flogged first ,then sent out from school and this could go on for about 2 weeks

12 Likes

Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by mozele(m): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
Officialgarri:

During my days, we would be flogged first ,then sent out from school and this could go on for about 2 weeks

so I get brother for nairaland?

mine was twice every week o...

3 Likes

Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by cybriz82(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
Officialgarri:

We dey evn happy ontop sef.. Cus na play get us thru out dat day...chaiii cant never forget faith nursery n pry sch... Prince fadina... Aj city.

2 Likes

Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by DesChyko: 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Before nko?
Is the school an NGO abi are the teachers there volunteer workers?

3 Likes

Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by starbuck(f): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
Her pidgin is dope grin grin and to think she was raking as if she is the one that would pay her fees

3 Likes

Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
Famousbabe:
Trending video of a little girl being sent out of the school, over of school fees, in warri ,delta.
If I see her parent or guardian I will slap them.
Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by MKULTRA: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
That kid Na Militant pikin grin
Doff my hat for her pidgin wink
Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by ShinqRambq: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
starbuck:
Her pidgin is dope grin grin and to think she was raking as if she is the one that would pay her fees
Proudly Warri,nobody speaks it better than us
Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by Oldiesgoodies(f): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lol
Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by CodeTemplar: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
asuustrike1:

If I see her parent or guardian I will slap them.
Money no dey follow rain come oh.

1 Like

Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by Mr2wealth: 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
The community she lives in is in trouble if she continues with this kind of attitude and behavior she just exhibited. She will be troublesome and sturborn.

1 Like

Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by Dacronym(m): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hmmn i remember those days i was sent home for part or half of sch fees
May our children never suffer such amen

See siggy for Customised Soccer Jerseys.
One Click whatsapp Link. 10k only Per Jersey
Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by Donniefred(m): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
I cried watching this video, I can't even express how emotional I am right now cry

2 Likes

Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by eterisan(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mr2wealth:
The community she lives in is in trouble if she continues with this kind of attitude and behavior she just exhibited. She will be troublesome and sturborn.
You know nothing about Warri, John Snow

1 Like

Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by Mr2wealth: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
eterisan:
You know nothing about Warri, John Snow

I don't have have to know Warri. If that is how Warri people behave, I don't want to know. angry
Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by Mr2wealth: 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
Donniefred:
I cried watching this video, I can't even express how emotional I am right now cry

You cried because a kid is raking in Warri English for being sent out of school for not paying her fees. What will you do if you see her mates and other school aged children not in school hawking or doing dirty jobs to feed and survive, some don't have the opportunity she has. You must be weak. angry
Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by AskProf: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Famousbabe:

Abuja entrepreneur, Charles Okpaleke pledges to sponsor little girl who was chased from school for not paying school fees till her University level http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/3/abuja-entrepreneur-charles-okpaleke-pledges-to-sponsor-little-girl-who-was-chased-from-school-for-not-paying-school-fees-till-her-university-level.html

1 Like

Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by meelorlah(f): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
cheesy her pidgin is really cool...I love her determination, Na confirm warri pikin. I believe she'll get help ASAP

1 Like

Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by Manuel69: 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
"Them say dem stubborn, I tell them say I stubborn pass them"
Hahaha
Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by Fidelismaria: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
embarassed embarassed

Leaders of tomorrow my foot

Anyways check my signature
Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by sunsewa16: 12:04am On Mar 15, 2019
Systematic or indirect begging, this issue is rampant every where
Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by Inquisitor2560(m): 1:35am On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 15, 2019
Abeg her details should be uploaded as well.
She’s getting an ACADEMIC TABLET and 3 years school fees paid
Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by dwilliams: 5:18am On Mar 15, 2019
too bad, she has d zeal to learn,in our days we de fly fence run comot for school sef
Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by olisaEze(m): 7:55am On Mar 15, 2019
The girl carry oyel for head o! Na crowd wan train am now! Her boldness has made a way for her. wink
Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by Here2day(m): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2019
This one small Sha, That year for Command Secondary School, dem go flog us, chase us comot for school, people wey don pay school fees sef go join us onto say na Game house we dey go straight.... wink wink
Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by eterisan(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
Mr2wealth:

I don't have have to know Warri. If that is how Warri people behave, I don't want to know. angry
Don't you think you should know more about something before you comment? Rather than jumping into conclusion?
Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
cybriz82:

We dey evn happy ontop sef.. Cus na play get us thru out dat day...chaiii cant never forget faith nursery n pry sch... Prince fadina... Aj city.
which of the faith nursery and primary school
Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by cybriz82(m): 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
which of the faith nursery and primary school

Prince fadina...ajegunle... Uniform is white n red stripes....

1 Like

Re: Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
cybriz82:

Prince fadina...ajegunle... Uniform is white n red stripes....
thought it was in Abuja

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Moment Lecturer Caught a Female student Cheating with Advanced ChoKoli' / 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) / Female Student Performs Oral Se.x On Classmate In South Africa (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.