Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? (4670 Views)

Naira2usd Platform Is Now A Scam? Beware? / Naira2usd Exchange | Buy/sell/exchange BTC PM Skrill Neteller Paypal Payoneer / Scam Alert!!!! Beware Of Naira2usd.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by nairaclass: 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
Can somebody tell me if naira2usd has turned to scam site or not? I have been using them for some time long ago and their service was fast, but this time, I don't know what is happening I transferred N8,190 for them to help me fund my e-currency account but since morning till now I have not been funded, I call they did not pick, text no response, chat no reply. Should I forget it if they have turned to scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by nairaclass: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Later resolved, they are honest.
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by Meritmike: 10:25am On May 13, 2019
nairaclass:
Can somebody tell me if naira2usd has turned to scam site or not? I have been using them for some time long ago and their service was fast, but this time, I don't know what is happening I transferred N8,190 for them to help me fund my e-currency account but since morning till now I have not been funded, I call they did not pick, text no response, chat no reply. Should I forget it if they have turned to scam.

How long does it takes
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by Tooshallpass: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2019
M yet to be funded my 100$ worth of coin I paid to them too.

So while searching for their scams I saw your post on NL.

Please How long did it take them to find you your coin?

Because you replied a month later. Did it take the a month?
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by Bigheart(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
Guys, na so me too take enter one chance ooo. I placed an order to buy $500 worth of BTC from naira2usd.com since Sunday 24 June 2019. Up till now the order is still pending ooo, they refused to fund my account or even pick my calls. Customer service not responding, in whatsapp they no dey reply. Naira2usd.com are scammer, be careful ooo. I don't reported to EFCC branch in states. Other should do the same.
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by Bigheart(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2019
Naira2usd still never fund my account ooo. This is 6th day.
Bigheart:
Guys, na so me too take enter one chance ooo. I placed an order to buy $500 worth of BTC from naira2usd.com since Sunday 24 June 2019. Up till now the order is still pending ooo, they refused to fund my account or even pick my calls. Customer service not responding, in whatsapp they no dey reply. Naira2usd.com are scammer, be careful ooo. I don't reported to EFCC branch in states. Other should do the same.
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by SimacSMSplus: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bigheart:

We dont receive third party payment for Bitcoin Transactions as it is clearly stated on our Platform... for security reasons
moreover you payment came with note which means that its for another purpose and u re requesting for BTC
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by SimacSMSplus: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tooshallpass:
M yet to be funded my 100$ worth of coin I paid to them too.

So while searching for their scams I saw your post on NL.

Please How long did it take them to find you your coin?

Because you replied a month later. Did it take the a month?

kindly provide our support via whatsapp 07051026230 with ur order evidence/details to get funded. If what u re saying is true
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by tobiloba82: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2019
SimacSMSplus:

kindly provide our support via whatsapp 07051026230 with ur order evidence/details to get funded. If what u re saying is true

www.naira2usd.com is a fraud
Pls stay away from him
My uncle just paid N19,500 to his Simac computer systems account in GTB on July 1st
He dribbles him by telling him that Diamond Access transaction is not showing in GTB
He requests for invoice number his site generated over and over again
He asks you to provide screenshot of successful transaction even when he knows what you will get is a debit alert.

The money was meant to subscribe to a membership site that offers online training for naval force men.
My uncle applied for cash in his unit to subscribe to this membership site but now he made him look like an idiot as he couldn't tell his colleagues what happened.

We have traced his details. His identity has been tracked.

I will update you as soon as we make progress.

There is another thread on nairaland that has reported he collected N210000

You have messed with a wrong man oo
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by SimacSMSplus: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2019
tobiloba82:

Pls stay away from him
My uncle just paid N19,500 to his Simac computer systems account in GTB on July 1st
He dribbles him by telling him that Diamond Access transaction is not showing in GTB
He asks you to provide screenshot of successful transaction even when he knows what you will get is a debit alert.

The money was meant to subscribe to a membership site that offers online training for naval force men.
My uncle applied for cash in his unit to subscribe to this membership site but now he made him look like an idiot as he couldn't tell his colleagues what happened.

Your issue is still with us as we respond to ur chat
we dont dash out PayPal or credit you with screenshot of debit alert,
we only credit ur digital wallet with the cash when received.
So tagging us scam on NL has nothing to do with ur issue
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by Ziocplc01: 8:50am On Jul 22, 2019
tobiloba82:

Pls stay away from him

Please did you later resolve the issue with them

1 Like

Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by SimacSMSplus: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ziocplc01:

Please did you later resolve the issue with them

His issue is already fixed

Thanks
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by Collinchini(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
naira2usd.com , pay me back my money, or credit my neteller, paid N100,000 for $250 to your account since 21/03. today is 24/03 I have not seen my money and you have refused to pick my over 1000 calls and ignored my messages. Refund my money to me or credit my neteller,if I still don't get a response I would take drastic actions
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by Collinchini(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
My E account has been credited, case resolved
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by Beekem: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2020
Guys, is it true that www.naira2usd.com has turned scam? I paid #67,940 for ripple since yesterday and it's still pending. I have called his number but he's not picking and I dropped message on whatsapp and he didn't reply. I just saw this thread after searching for him. Please fund my wallet or refund my bank account if you dont have ripple
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by SimacSMSplus: 1:59pm On May 01, 2020
Its easy to tag Scam when you can't exercise patience
Firstly u got mail from us on Getting ur correct XRP Address, yet we re Scam where we can just send coin if u lose thats ur own.
Delay in BTC confirmation affects ur transact because of our internal funding source for XRP.
We re to send ur fund as fast as possible but block confirmation delayed it.
U screenshot where we didn't respond and forget our other chat.

Coin sent yesterday was confirmed 1am today and transaction complete https://tawk/594345b7e9c6d324a4735b77/a/5943459434db180cc72a0587/1dd42f8b2c0ad688b2bcfcb7db14b3bc2af6be8e/tawk-20200501_161149_3760528302546761857.jpg

U need to check ur wallet. Once order is marked completed on our platform. Just note that it has been sent out to ur wallet

We have thousand of clients and believe if we turn scam, we will target clients with larger volume and not ur $158

Thanks

Beekem:
Guys, is it true that www.naira2usd.com has turned scam? I paid #67,940 for ripple since yesterday and it's still pending. I have called his number but he's not picking and I dropped message on whatsapp and he didn't reply. I just saw this thread after searching for him. Please fund my wallet or refund my bank account if you dont have ripple
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by SimacSMSplus: 2:30pm On May 01, 2020
Its advisable that You wait within 24hrs t o 48hrs before you tag any business a scam
because BTC confirmation Takes time is some cases
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by haliaka(f): 7:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Please i have been patient and its 3 days now, am getting worried that is why i came across this post, what is the delay with my own transaction, for payooneer fund, all calls and chat are not responded to, am not saying you are scam, but this is quite a weird business model for you not to respond to call and chat for 3 days, what is going on with B-90873-18943 order?
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by haliaka(f): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2020
After one week now, my order is yet to be filled nor a refund effected into my account, this is after site admin says i will be refunded last week friday,
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by haliaka(f): 10:43am On Nov 23, 2020
SimacSMSplus:
Its advisable that You wait within 24hrs t o 48hrs before you tag any business a scam
because BTC confirmation Takes time is some cases

So what is the exact for my order that is over one week now, without you crediting my payooner or refunding me my money
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by SimacSMSplus: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
haliaka:

So what is the exact for my order that is over one week now, without you crediting my payooner or refunding me my money

We re already in talk with you for the week.
You already know the reason for the delay and we will refund you because of the same reason
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by BHigher(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
Why does your portal take too long to fund accounts? @ naira2usd
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by fergieboy: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2021
BHigher:
Why does your portal take too long to fund accounts? @ naira2usd

did the later fund your account

i just placed order and made payment this morning but still havent funded
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by Sodman2019: 3:13am On Feb 22, 2021
Have also made payment for a BTC order but up till now my order is still reading pending , and have completed my own part of the transaction
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by Sodman2019: 3:14am On Feb 22, 2021
Please reply me @ naira2usd cus am confused currently

1 Like

Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by Ogaboss4321: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2021
I've used Naira2usd before without any issue. Just yesterday I decided to do an exchange on the website, everything seemed normal.

Not until I notified them on watsapp after payment and they're telling me "minimum order for BTC is $1000", this was not stated anywhere on the website, I never saw it while placing my order, no single customer service email regarding the drastic change.

Okay no problem, refund my money, their watsapp account I been chatting with has now entered coma. They were replying me b4 I paid in money o. I've texted & called their lines countless times, they're not picking..

If I don't see my money, this is my plan, no long thing, I'll dedicate one whole week to this & I'll drag you both on Twitter, nairaland, Facebook, insta & any other platform I can lay my hands on, I'll preach no other message than "SCAM", Let people beware of you guys, cuz you're proving to be nothing but mere scammers now.

Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by Ogaboss4321: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2021
SimacSMSplus:

Your attention is Needed o
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by joe4christ(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2021
Pls are there other alternative payment system that are reliable? Cos I wanted using this system.. But with these review. I'll have to pass. I don't want the story that touches!
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by joe4christ(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2021
Any system that ignores its clients complaints and don't respond to chat and messages can be classified as scam. I don talk my own!

1 Like

Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by Ogaboss4321: 9:54am On Apr 21, 2021
Ogaboss4321:
I've used Naira2usd before without any issue. Just yesterday I decided to do an exchange on the website, everything seemed normal.

Not until I notified them on watsapp after payment and they're telling me "minimum order for BTC is $1000", this was not stated anywhere on the website, I never saw it while placing my order, no single customer service email regarding the drastic change.

Okay no problem, refund my money, their watsapp account I been chatting with has now entered coma. They were replying me b4 I paid in money o. I've texted & called their lines countless times, they're not picking..

If I don't see my money, this is my plan, no long thing, I'll dedicate one whole week to this & I'll drag you both on Twitter, nairaland, Facebook, insta & any other platform I can lay my hands on, I'll preach no other message than "SCAM", Let people beware of you guys, cuz you're proving to be nothing but mere scammers now.

They've sent me a refund, after 5 days��‍♂️, oh Lord I'm happy, I got my money at least.
Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by kenostika(m): 12:53am On Mar 16, 2022
Somebody should notify these people to refund my money.It is over a week now yet to chat,reply to message and calls.Why are Nigerians like this.With all the evidences,they are still acting funny.

Re: Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? by SimacSMSplus: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
kenostika:
Somebody should notify these people to refund my money.It is over a week now yet to chat,reply to message and calls.Why are Nigerians like this.With all the evidences,they are still acting funny.

we got ur order on 4th march and its completed on 8th march

if had checked our payment you will see the process time for the digital currency u bought due to the limited supply

(1) (Reply)

Insecurities Of A Security Guard / Why Do You Buy Stocks? / Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.