Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump (56698 Views)

Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram / Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by Houseofglam7(f): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
undecided
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by sapeleboi(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
abeg nor vex sir
goat22:

Be quiet before I nod you with horn. Don't you have respect? Is that how to mention that name? I would have sent you to be whipped without mercy young man.

Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by Osisiogu2k4(m): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Watch video HERE

What is dis god or juju
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by Pratiba(f): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
Is all about pushing boundaries
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by shogsman(m): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
She is clearly unfit to be a mother,do we even have child protection services in Nigeria?
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by Ohraykon: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
chiedozie198100:
only if black women in africa know how badly white men treat black women they date, una suppose see dem dey run.

he convinced her to do that shit.
and african men treat dem better u are just a racist

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by bluefilm: 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
coolestchris:
all this useless olosho .
if I was the baby.. I will kick her Tommy so hard so my leg can come out of her stomach

Wicked soul. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by Miller4mee: 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
Continue o, it is good for your body
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by chiedozie198100: 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ohraykon:
and african men treat dem better u are just a racist

when you have no idea about a thing you should make enquiries
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by Gentleziggy(m): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
coolestchris:
all this useless olosho .
if I was the baby.. I will kick her Tommy so hard so my leg can come out of her stomach
grin grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by Ohraykon: 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
chiedozie198100:

when you have no idea about a thing you should make enquiries
shut up wat do u know tongue
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by Gentleziggy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
jrusky:
No need telling her not to kill the baby it's possible the guy responsible for the preg has refused to take responsibility and she want to perform *dancing abortion* to get tid of the vaby.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by Gentleziggy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Pratiba:
Is all about pushing boundaries
what boundaries
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by chiedozie198100: 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ohraykon:
shut up wat do u know tongue

lol, well ignorance is bliss.

you can go ahead and marry them, or better still hook up all your female relations looking for husbands with white men, and lets see how many of you will remain sane or alive in ten years.
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by Ohraykon: 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
chiedozie198100:

lol, well ignorance is bliss.

you can go ahead and marry them, or better still hook up all your female relations looking for husbands with white men, and lets see how many of you will remain sane or alive in ten years.
u have no sense with your generalizations may u not be destroyed local man.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by Gentleziggy(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
Who marry this empty headed vessel n daughter of Jezebel?she is highly possessed with a serpentine spirit.
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by chiedozie198100: 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ohraykon:
u have no sense with your generalizations may u not be destroyed local man.

kolo mentality that fela talked about.

its fools like you who think that Mary Slessor was a good woman who saved twins, but failed to realize that she was actually a kidnapper, child abuser and a spy for the British crown.
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by Ohraykon: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
chiedozie198100:

kolo mentality that fela talked about.

its fools like you who think that Mary Slessor was a good woman who saved twins, but failed to realize that she was actually a kidnapper, child abuser and a spy for the British crown.
lol i laugh at your ignorance see ur drift. You remind me of naija men abroad who kill their wife who disappointed them. Peace be unto ur soul.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by chiedozie198100: 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ohraykon:
lol i laugh at your ignorance see ur drift. You remind me of naija men abroad who kill their wife who disappointed them. Peace be unto ur soul.

you will keep exposing urself.

we know ur type. non Nigerians employed to socially engineer us on nairaland. grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by Ohraykon: 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
chiedozie198100:

you will keep exposing urself.

we know ur type. non Nigerians employed to socially engineer us on nairaland. grin grin
go to sleep you have nothing to prove.
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by safarigirl(f): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ategberoson:
that a Lady carried a baby for 9 months doesn't qualified her to be called a mother

just watch what an African lady is doing with pregnancy in a continent that they lack health amenities. I'll withdraw my statement if he's not in Africa but till then she remained a cow
thanks for your concern dear, but Korra doesn't live in this shithole

She lives in the USA, with her doctor husband

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by safarigirl(f): 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
chiedozie198100:
only if black women in africa know how badly white men treat black women they date, una suppose see dem dey run.

he convinced her to do that shit.
who convinced her?

Na so she dey since. This is just a scenario of two crazy people meeting and falling in love, she needs no convincing. Y'all need to stop assuming every black woman is one chaste, well-behaved female that thr white mam corrupts undecided

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by orijinalasu(m): 11:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
Please kindly support by watching this video and subscribing to my channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfK8eez04Y4
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by chiedozie198100: 12:00am On Mar 15, 2019
safarigirl:
who convinced her?

Na so she dey since. This is just a scenario of two crazy people meeting and falling in love, she needs no convincing. Y'all need to stop assuming every black woman is one chaste, well-behaved female that thr white mam corrupts undecided

which naija man in his right senses will let his woman endanger the life of his unborn baby, even to the point of him holding the camera for this shit?

its not about chastity my dear.
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by safarigirl(f): 12:06am On Mar 15, 2019
chiedozie198100:

which naija man in his right senses will let his woman endanger the life of his unborn baby, even to the point of him holding the camera for this shit?

its not about chastity my dear.
that is why she left the shithole and its products for a man that is knowledgeable.

She's doing great with her man, she isn't any naija man's problem anymore, so, you people should face your problems and stop worrying about another man's wife.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by Ceekay212: 12:06am On Mar 15, 2019
Ategberoson:
that a Lady carried a baby for 9 months doesn't qualified her to be called a mother

just watch what an African lady is doing with pregnancy in a continent that they lack health amenities. I'll withdraw my statement if he's not in Africa but till then she remained a cow
That an individual spent 100 years in school..... doesn't mean he's educated
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by Ategberoson(m): 12:13am On Mar 15, 2019
Ceekay212:
That an individual spent 100 years in school..... doesn't mean he's educated

why are you telling the world your education was a waste with your quack English

you better change the version of your foolishness, this one is so obsolete
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by chiedozie198100: 12:17am On Mar 15, 2019
safarigirl:
that is why she left the shithole and its products for a man that is knowledgeable.

She's doing great with her man, she isn't any naija man's problem anymore, so, you people should face your problems and stop worrying about another man's wife.

if you wanted us to stop worrying about another man's wife, she should have done this without turning on the camera.
Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by smartking1: 12:36am On Mar 15, 2019
Hmmm

Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by namiji2598: 1:15am On Mar 15, 2019
sapeleboi:
big fool, kill your child to impress people GOATTTTTT
I tire ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump by 9jaRealist: 1:30am On Mar 15, 2019
DUMB people! Thinking that dancing will kill a fetus... SMH shocked

Meanwhile, many Oyibo women continue to exercise almost until the baby is ready to drop.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty / Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) / Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.