Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

How Does Making A Mistake As A Man Of God Makes You Fake? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Does Making A Mistake As A Man Of God Makes You Fake? (314 Views)

Why The Christian God Makes No Sense / Do You Fake Being A Christian As An Atheist In Nigeria? / Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Making A Mistake As A Man Of God Makes You Fake? by michru: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
This is something that I have noticed from so many people.

Whenever a leader (pastor, evangelist, teacher) makes a mistake, people will come out to call him fake.

How does making a mistake as a child of God automatically turns you to a fake child of God.

There are many examples of men of God in the bible that made mistakes, and still, didn't make them fake. Abraham, David, Elijah, Elisha, Moses... etc.

It is okay to make mistake an ordinary member in the church but as a leader you are fake; very sacarstic.

We should understand that this people are humans also and they have the same body that we do, they even fall into greater temptation.

It all takes grace to move ahead.

I should come back to write a detailed post (with scriptures) on this.
Re: How Does Making A Mistake As A Man Of God Makes You Fake? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ignorant people think that men of God are perfect... They forget that they are humans...
Re: How Does Making A Mistake As A Man Of God Makes You Fake? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Another brainwashed mofo defending his slave masters. Most of these so called pastors are fraudsters and conmen. So STFU..

2 Likes

Re: How Does Making A Mistake As A Man Of God Makes You Fake? by ABCthings: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
When you start saying words like God said,the Lord spoke to me,if truly I'm a man of God.....qtc...

(1) (Reply)

//// / How To Overcome Anxiety / Engineers Create ‘lifelike’ Material With Artificial Metabolism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.