Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness (37040 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Afrogist247(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
This Prophetess in this viral video was seen telling her congregation to be wary of Draw soup eating, especially eating it outside because it's one of the ways through which the devil or evil doers (Kingdom of Darkness) use to attack people spiritually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-bF0jPAr-E

Draw soup are relish soup among core Nigerian Natives especially in Southern Nigeria where people cook them to enjoy their swallow foods and buy in Eateries.

It is funny to hear that people should distance themselves from one a favourite soup like this. Especially, Okro, Ogbono, etc

What do you think guys, rubbish or truth?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUctApAAhzt/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Ammishaddai: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Every man with his own belief system

41 Likes

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Afrogist247(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
See some comments and reactions to this.

3 Likes

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Snitch24(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Be like sey hunger never catch this one

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by yuping(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Weed:why do you come cheap this days?
Is only someone without brain that will take this into consideration.
Make una donate offering for that woman make she shut up.

31 Likes

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Nwaikuku2(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Aunty show us evidence
NEW INVENTORY
https://www.entireweb.com/?a=07053082385
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by elonmuskbaby: 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
grin

Mummy go and sit down cheesy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Authority1o1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Okay...

Genesis 1:28;
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

God literarily handed over the earth and its content into our hands. In another passage, He gave us His creature for food. Alright, one might argue that since God handed over these things for our use, why does He warn against alcohol and yeast? Should they not also be for food? Or are they not part of what we have dominion over?
Now see this:
Acts 10:13;
Rise Peter, kill and eat.

There are creatures established by God to be unclean, until this trance which Peter had at the roof of Cornelius' house. God explicitly told Peter that what He has made clean, no one should call common.

The above is somewhat divergent of the case study because, unlike the biblical unclean animals, draw soup was never warned against, which forces me to believe that the woman may have had a special revelation prohibiting her from eating it.
Now, why enforce an individual directive on others?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by eleojo23: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
That's pure nonsense! !

I wonder where these people get these kind of 'revelations' from.

This is what you get when people who have not taken the time to study and understand the Word decide to pickup the microphone and call themselves preachers and teachers.

These are the people who specializes in so-called demonology.They exalt the power of Satan above the power of God.
If you attend this kind of church, your life will be full of fear and all kinds of superstitious beliefs.

Tufiakwa!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Werey de disguise. Me weey like okra with asa fish and roundabout, na him u de whine so...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Chijeep(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Boss wait ooo...
He b like say this prophetess Busineswoman right ooo.
The Draw soup fit draw person go hellfire ooo

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by SecretReporter(f): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Weldone
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Sonnobax15(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
No No No...I won't take it easy with madam mummy for this undecided. You can't come and be saying rubbish about my best soup undecided

No be her fault Cha... Behind every misfiring man/woman of God, there are always gullible followers who are blindly being misled lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by heartbeat84: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nothing wey person no go hear

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by zombieHUNTER: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
undecided

Too many useless preachers lately
CAN is not doing enough..
Every Tom dick and harry can read the Bible but not understand a thing

14 Likes

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by airsaylongcome: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Wahala.. We've not finished with insecurity in Nigeria and someone is coming up with some jargons as sermon. Abeg make una dey fear God

6 Likes

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by TeamLeader(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Funny enough there is some element of Truth in it. See if you are not spiritual you will NEVER UNDERSTAND the things of the spirit.
You will keep seeing and writing things on the surface.

Spirituality is more than just going to church or just reading the Bible ordinarily. The spiritual controls the physical whether you believed it or not.

It's funny how people that are in the flesh are commenting about the things of the spirit with their full chest as if they were so sure of what they were saying. But if na babalawo says this things now they will believe and be cajoled easily.

I am not a spiritual person but Why am I saying this? Right now I am going through a spiritual battles (spiritual attack that hospital and different kind of test couldn't detect) that it is ONLY God that brought me back alive to life and I was told with serious warning that I should stop anything food that draws (ewedu, okro and the likes). That those foods contributed so much to my illness.

I really don't know how Sha but I stopped eating them and when I saw this post I somehow believe.

See what you don't know and not sure of is bigger than you no matter how many Bible quotes you Kno.

Things of the spirit are not to be compared to the flesh.

Eating such food might be a hindrance in the realm of the the spirit. Just like sin I am not sure tho.

People should stop reading/seeing Bible as ordinary book. There is more to it.

Even the Psalms that you read ordinarily there ways some people will use it to curse/heal or anyhow and it will be so effective.

Things of the spirits can only be understood by those who are spiritual and not those who are in the flesh.

Don't quote me o I have headache

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Alfamann: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Reminds me. I need to buy some ogbono ingredients tommorow.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Sleeknigga: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
This applies to ppl who are into spirituality never read such in the Bible so noone can tell me different
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by BrainSanitizer: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Leemao!
No be juju be that?
Anyway, I believe she's talking about the draw soup that is eaten by dipping a pestle in and out of it and then vomiting into it.
Sweet hole, deadly draw hole soup.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
With my kinda hunger nw? Please give me that draw soup! The fire of God in me wont let the demons in!

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by FreeSpirited: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
I think she meant pvssy juice...men should desist from licking that demonic draw draw substance

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by QuickStandard: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
shocked
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by April4th(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
What can I say
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by DropsMic(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dummies
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by marttye(f): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
I think her being specific of the type of soup is the problem here. But truth be told, your weakness is your gateway to attack from evil forces. If you like woman, devil go bring them come. If na money, opportunities to catch you will show up. If it is food, sure that will be the means of attack. Then if it is draw soup that's your weakness, your guess is good as mine
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Corroro: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Congrats to we the Egusi lovers cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Sundaycomputer: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nigeria own , or which one
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by chaloskyx: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
YOU ARE AN IDIOT CALLING YOURSELF A PASTOR AND FUNNY THING SUM PEOPLE WITHOUT BRAINS WOULD BUY THIS CRAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Enenche's Sister Slaps Church Member For Crying During Sammoses Burial / Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help / Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.