Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE (5264 Views)

Meet Sarki Abba The Genius That Was Made To Rewrite WASCE / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages / 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by otiwisdom: 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
Guys since when I saw this picture I have being unable to solve it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 15, 2019
Look closely, u will someone's face is beneath the mattress peeping beside the phones charger cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by Donexy16(m): 12:03am On Mar 15, 2019
Lol.. The black nigga under the foam

8 Likes

Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by meobizy(f): 1:05am On Mar 15, 2019
Lol.
That’s a smartly placed clue.
I doubt the story is true.
Any cheating man will stay completely hidden and out of sight.

SPACE FOR SALE.
Pay up and insert your advert here.
8,300 NGN only.
I accept bank transfers, Western Union transfers, bitcoin exchange and airtime equivalent.

3 Likes

Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by Thukzee01(m): 6:22am On Mar 15, 2019
eye glasses on the bedframe maybe the husband doesn't use them . then the peeping person under the bed ,very obvious his wife was cheating

1 Like

Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by Speedyconnect15: 6:29am On Mar 15, 2019
That nigga shaa

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by BanevsJoker(m): 6:34am On Mar 15, 2019
Another clue, who took the picture?
Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by ikemesit4477: 6:51am On Mar 15, 2019
BanevsJoker:
her husband took the picture before leaving for work!
Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by BanevsJoker(m): 6:54am On Mar 15, 2019
ikemesit4477:
Right. Missed that part. The rush for a frontpage comment.
Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by sheggsliveth: 7:12am On Mar 15, 2019
BanevsJoker:
Right. Missed that part. The rush for a frontpage comment.

I see nothing can I assume my new phone is bad?
Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by logan2(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2019
BanevsJoker:
idiot,didnt you read where it said 'the husband did' or you don smoke gbana this early mormor

1 Like

Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by BanevsJoker(m): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2019
logan2:
idiot,didnt you read where it said 'the husband did' or you don smoke gbana this early mormor
Congratulations.
Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by hppyromz(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2019
otiwisdom:
Guys since when I saw this picture I have being unable to solve it.
boys used this girl to collect client that year
Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by Sparkle777(f): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2019
Nonsense and Buhari
So he killed her because she cheated?
Whatever happened to divorcing her
And who in his right mind wil even think this is a joke
Nonsense and Buhari

1 Like

Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by mercywhite(f): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2019
Interesting. The dude under the foam wants to appear in the photograph, since it's going to be a family album.

New family member
Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by Olibboy: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
no secret no lie
Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by abiodunmartklef(m): 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
;Dlolx d woman harboured a man under the mattress
Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by Zither(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
Sparkle777:
Nonsense and Buhari
So he killed her because she cheated?
Whatever happened to divorcing her
And who in his right mind wil even think this is a joke
Nonsense and Buhari

Another picture would say something like the man, after studying the picture, divorced his wife, after which it asks the viewers to decipher the reason for his action from the picture. This is a variant conclusion of this picture that has been circulating online for a long time now.

2 Likes

Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by keryj(f): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
ikemesit4477:

Before leaving for work, possibly in the morning?

Did the guy sleep there althrough the night? When did he enter into the room? Was the black guy in the room before the husband came back from work the previous day?

Incomplete story
Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by hardbody: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
meobizy:
Lol.
That’s a smartly placed clue.
I doubt the story is true.
Any cheating man will stay completely hidden and out of sight.

SPACE FOR SALE.
Pay up and insert your advert here.
8,300 NGN only.
I accept bank transfers, Western Union transfers, bitcoin exchange and airtime equivalent.

Seems to me he needed to monitor when the man leaves or at least to know when the man might want to have a go at him, which never really happened.
Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by hardbody: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
keryj:

Did the guy sleep there althrough the night? When did he enter into the room? Was the black guy in the room before the husband came back from work the previous day?

Incomplete story

Not sure you need the entire story to solve that riddle
Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by ajayibiodun12: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
Download jamb past questions for free at www.prep.ng

www.prep.ng

Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by Sufisunni: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
Uncovering the image doesn't pay bill
Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
boys used this girl to collect client that year

grin grin grin
Men that year seimens.com dey ship phones directly to Nigeria grin 2000 was a great year , men had like 10 phones each
Clothes and shoes shipped directly from.marks and Spencer grin

Perfumes and wristwatches from eBay.com directly to Nigeria

Menn
Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
keryj:

Incomplete story

The story was never intended to be real. Just a cooked up story meant to test our ability to think and come up with solutions to problem within short time frame. Just see it like that,sir.
Re: Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE by keryj(f): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

The story was never intended to be real. Just a cooked up story meant to test our ability to think and come up with solutions to problem within short time frame. Just see it like that,sir.

Ok

But am not sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU / Beautiful Katsina Lady Bags First Class In BSc Mathematics From UMYUK (Photos) / How Much Does Kwasu Pay For Freshers: Indigine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.