Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,222 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) (39380 Views)

Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Aliko Dangote Bags Honorary Doctorate In ABU Zaria, Femi Otedola Spotted / Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Eprolist: 9:51am On Mar 15, 2019
MVP
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by AfonjaBoston: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2019
Ote money
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by JavaKonjo: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2019
So did over 50,000 other people. So what is your point?
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by seunfly: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2019
This man dey live like he is just enjoying his life. As if he is fulfilling some Fantasies of must fulfiles b4 I die.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Mysociallife: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2019
Big man
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by serikigoro: 10:22am On Mar 15, 2019
ote$! living the life! i wanna be like this soon! tired of the ordinary life!
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by serikigoro: 10:25am On Mar 15, 2019
True except that you weren't there too, non of your family members made it there , nobody from your clan came, no representative from your local government made it to the event. I am sure not a soul from your state of origin attended. So you get the point now?
JavaKonjo:
So did over 50,000 other people. So what is your point?
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Ayobami7(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2019
ok
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by vioment: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2019
See as dem use lightning dey play for just that small section wey baba dem dey snap picture, these kind shows dey get big halls, so i can bet say this na small section of the event, u can imagine lightning wey dey the oda areas.

If you host this same show for nigeria now, the surrounding go dark like say night time wan originate from the building where dem dey host the show, na photographer light go visible pass. This is the shame and ignorance we have to continue enduring because our power supply na pure disaster. Meanwhile, anywhere you see enough light for nigeria na because of generator, wey go cun equal say d air pollution wey go dey there, no be here.

Sentiment apart, nigeria is a very huge embarrassment.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by GeekfromLasgidi(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2019
kenodrill:
I will be the first Nigerian to own this car

He's probably made an order already.. grin
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Evergreenguy: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2019
This original certificate was used to wrap suya for me last night... God knows I've tried my best... If you know anybody bearing Abisoye Azeez Oluwaseun, please contact 09073342700

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by slowbreeze(f): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2019
The original daddy yooo..Check out comments on this guy's IG and see the no of thirsty Nigerian babes chyking him.;even Bobrisky sef dey shoot him shot..
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2019
abdulatif8:
Does Any Body Has A Jamb Pin He Has Not Used. I CAN BUY Them?

How much
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Blinkyzarmani: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2019
He is standing with Paul Klassen and Paul's son.
This Paul too get money sha.. German money!.
Check out his videos on IG, u will fall in love with his customized Benz products
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2019
Femi bring one Mercedes Benz for me abeg.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
https://autojosh.com/femi-otedola-2019-geneva-motor-show/

The 2019 Geneva International Motor Show started on the 7th of March and will be concluded on the 17th day of March. It is an avenue where the various auto companies present what they have on their drawing boards.

Our very own billionaire graced the show in Switzerland. He has the opportunity of feasting his eyes with the new Fiat CentoVenti concept; the box-fresh Ferrari F8 Tributo; the world’s most expensive new car (Bugatti La Voiture Noire);Honda’s first electric car; stunning 1800bhp Pininfarina Battista hypercar and lots more.

He is pictured around the KLASSEN Maybach with two men we don’t know their identity.

SOURCE: https://autojosh.com/femi-otedola-2019-geneva-motor-show/

"He is pictured around the KLASSEN Maybach with two men we don’t know their identity".

They are salesmen and their duty is to show you the features of the car and try to talk you into buying one.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by NNAMDIII(m): 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
He travels as if he is moving from Unec gate to Kenyatta.

Money is gooder!

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
are you a lion? Funnily enough i stay at Kenyatta and I'm a student of unec
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Speedyconnect15: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
NNAMDIII:
are you a lion? Funnily enough i stay at Kenyatta and I'm a student of unec

Lol

No! But UNEC memories are indelible and abiding!

I must commend your command of the English language.

The fact that you know it's FUNNILY ENOUGH not Funny enough is impressive! Only few know!
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
Life is good....
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by dannielight(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
Rich men, luxury and cars wink

Avail yourself the opportunity of being financially free.

��Learn mini importation business and get extra income from the comfort of your home.

��Import as a supplementary to your regular white collar job.

��Get skills on how to import cheap but quality goods from China.

��Get connected to manufacturers of your desired products

��Get contacts of procurement agents that you can trust.

Be a part of the April edition of our seminar specially packaged for corpers, unemployed graduates and house wives.

Be our guest and join us using this link

https:///Drv6S2n172QEJFkYzM10SE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu Slays 3 Months After Welcoming Son / Central Bank Of Nigeria Agrees To Mint The Gambian Dalasi / Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.