Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) (57307 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) / Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) / Many Pupils Still Trapped In Lagos School Building Collapse (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 6:34am On Mar 15, 2019
Here are pictures of the victims who were killed in the school building collapse which happened at Itafaji area of Lagos Island on Wednesday, March 13th.

Over 20 residents including pupils of a Nursery/Primary School operating within the building lost their lives while tens of others were rushed to different hospitals on Lagos Island on Wednesday.

A young and vibrant lady identified as Orekoya Temitope Adeshewa was among those who didn't survive the tragedy.

It was gathered that Temtiope was brought out of the rubble around 6:24pm on Wednesday and was still breathing when she was rescued. She was rushed to General hospital, where she gave up the ghost.

Ibrahim Alabi Eleshin, Kazeem, Abdulbasit, are among victims who died in the building collapse and have been buried according to Islamic rites.

Watch the videos below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/pictures-of-victims-killed-in-the-lagos-island-school-building-collapse.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 6:35am On Mar 15, 2019
The way my Muslim brothers rush to wrap someone like weed and bury them when they have not been confirmed dead by a doctor is really amazing.

Most people buried in such circumstances might have fallen into Coma.

May their souls rest peacefully.

211 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2019
Rip[center][/center]
Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The way my Muslim brothers rush to wrap someone like weed and bury them when they have not been confirmed dead by a doctor is really amazing.

coma in 9ja na same as death

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I have always wondered the same thing...scary

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 7:24am On Mar 15, 2019
If they had demolished the house people would swear on the govt, pls let's take safety seriously. RIP, may her soul rest in peace

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 7:25am On Mar 15, 2019
Mariangeles:
I have always wondered the same thing...scary
Don't just fall asleep too long when you're in their midst.

182 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by nanakgh(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2019
Tragic, tragic... cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 15, 2019
idiot bloggers must add slay queen to attract visitors. Must everyone be slay queen? Do you even know the meaning ? r.I.P to the lady.

11 Likes

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2019
Rip

1 Like

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by coolestchris(m): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2019
ehya.
may all the looters of Nigeria money destroy like this

4 Likes

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by zonax(m): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2019
Rip to them
Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2019
You mean that this girl with sweet breast is dead??

Buhari is the cause of this angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by Bambambiglo: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2019
In a sane clime the minister for works and housing is supposed to tender his resignation with immediate effect but our greedy politicians will never think of doing such ... smh

1 Like

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by eben1marketer: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by dollarsplenty(m): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2019
May their souls rest in Peace
Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2019
Rush to wrap cry

Why?
Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by mummyson26(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2019
May thier gentle soul rest in peace peace
Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by dayleke: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2019
The 3rd pic sha....

May their soul RIP....

1 Like

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by DigitB: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2019
J
Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2019
This disaster would've been averted if only the right thing is done at the right time.The building was marked for demolition but it was not carried out.

2 Likes

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by Offpoint1: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2019
The survivors I can't imagine the trauma they'll go through.

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by lacastre: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2019
RIP
Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by sonature1: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Are u sure u know the difference between death and coma?
I doubt

14 Likes

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:

bro na dea way be that... rip to them

2 Likes

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by Juogdy1: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2019
Djdjdh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion / Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.