Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? (1782 Views)

What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / What Tactics Do Parents Employ To Stop Their Kids From Bedwetting? / At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Makamiyaki(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2007
People, I want the truth here, no lies o. I know some folks will find it hard to admit there was ever a time they used to release their nocturnal floodgates, but i think its really fun to discuss this embarrassing topic .so this one is for all the open minded pple on nairaland. Personally, I kept bedwetting till i turned 15, it took my mother's fervent prayers for me to stop wink
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by knotty(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2007
na lie.
you have not stopped bedwetting. who do you want to braggado here?
if you had stopped bedwetting, you will not ask if others have.

atole[i][/i]
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by tEsLim(m): 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2007
No! I think he/she is just tryin to give testimony of how she overcame it. I stop bedwetting at 12. Its was real hell. Cos it was embarrassing spreadin my blankets and bed in the sun. Later I just wont use the bed. I sleep on the floor wit blankets, so it dries easier. Though I dont bed wet outside my home. I dont sleep!

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by agnesoseka: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2007
i cant remember wen i stopped. wink
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by ikamefa(f): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2007
ROFLMAO @ thread OMG! shocked what a thread! grin
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by amodiaquin: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2007
I stopped bedwetting at ten years.It was really an embarrassing situation.My younger ones did not bedwet so I was taunted and it made me feel SO miserable then.Each morning i woke up to start cleaning the room.I did not sleep directly on a matress but on linoleum put on it.God just looked on me with pity and it miraculously stopped a month before I entered secondary school,though my mum had been praying about it.You can imagine the embarrassment I would have felt if I went to boarding house that way.I have learnt not to make fun of anyone that bedwets, the misery I went through then has taught me better.Anyway I thank God cos He is still in the business of miracles and can still do it for those who desire it
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by SisiHo(f): 3:02am On Apr 29, 2007
19 yrs cry cry
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by sisistingy: 4:02am On Apr 29, 2007
Sisi-Ho:

19 years cry cry
damn gurl u should be ashame of yourself grin grin grin

@the topic
25yrs
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by SisiHo(f): 4:04am On Apr 29, 2007
@Stinka wala, You have the audacity to question my 19 years of bedwetting, while at 25 you were still pissing on yourself grin grin grin cry
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by sisistingy: 4:08am On Apr 29, 2007
Sisi-Ho:

@Stinka wala, You have the audacity to question my 19 years of bedwetting, while at 25 you were still pissing on yourself grin grin grin cry
Excuse moi angry tongue me bedwetting at 25yrs isn't bad moreover it was my mom fault.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by spoilt(f): 4:13am On Apr 29, 2007
i pissed till i cud piss no more! grin
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by SisiHo(f): 4:14am On Apr 29, 2007
@Spoilt and Sisistingy, you were both ducks grin grin cry cry cry cry,  pissing all over the place like ducks, LMAO,   grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by sisistingy: 4:24am On Apr 29, 2007
spoilt:

i pissed till i cud piss no more! grin
really so have you stop bedwetting now grin grin

Sisi-Ho:

@Spoilt and Sisistingy, you were both ducks grin grin cry cry cry cry, pissing all over the place like ducks, LMAO, grin grin
well i wear diaper so am cool cheesy
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by spoilt(f): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2007
haba. decades ago. its not like i pissed into old ago. i just didnt stop at 5 or 6 like everyone else!
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by SisiHo(f): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2007
@Spoilt, my bad, am sorry kiss kiss
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by moondust(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2007
I stopped peeing b4 i was born. can u beat that? tongue wink wink wink wink wink tongue tongue wink wink

(1) (Reply)

How Normal Is This Marriage? / Buy Home Appliances And Pay Installmentally For 6 Months / Bride Calls Off Wedding, Invites 200 Homeless People To Crash Her Big Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.