Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Benefits Of Giant Milk Weed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Giant Milk Weed (4574 Views)

'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Giant Milk Weed by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:36am On Mar 15, 2019
Copied
ENGLISH NAME IS GIANT MILK WEED,IN YORUBA IS EWE BOMUBOMU(for other names please check google)

1. Its leaf serves as a coagulant.
It is use to make cheese instead of Alum ,it coagulates the milk making it to come together.

2. For free flow of milk
Soak it inside water, then grind the leaf to extract the milk and use it to wash the 2 breasts. Be prepared for free flow of milk.

3. Yes is good to treat chicken pox or measles
Just grand the leaf add it to original black soap
Mix it very well
And use it to bath
It will dry off the chicken box.

4. It is not poisonous, It is used for stomach aches. Soak it in dry gin. It has worked for me.

5. It is being soaked with either schnapps or palm-wine with milk for typhoid.

6. It can also be cooked with lemon grass and lime to treat malaria.

7.It's good for pile and also for tooth ache.

8. Cut and drop d whitish get dt comes out of it on d tooth with hole and chew on d root wit d affected tooth.

9. It drives away snakes.

10. For diabetes, pluck two leaves and place it on the ground, make sure you wear socks and place you feet on it for some hours do it daily for a week,go and do a check again,diabetes is gone
11. For asthma, take 7 pieces of the leaves for a man and 9 pieces of the leaves for a woman,wash and arrange it in a pot and boil for 15 minutes with little water drink it warm half glass cup both morning and night for seven days,if the water finish add another water to it until you see result.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Giant Milk Weed by kunleweb: 12:14pm On May 22, 2019
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Rashes On My Laps And Elbow / 13% Of Under-five Deaths Worldwide Are In Nigeria – Wateraid / Lagos Doctors Suspend Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.