Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out (55117 Views)

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Amagite(m): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2019
From; Amagitesblog.com

A 2018 Batch A corps member, Godspower Asuquo, who passed out yesterday, March 14th, went straight to the market after receiving his NYSC discharge certificate, to celebrate with his mum.

He shared pictures of himself popping a bottle of wine with his mu, and some other market women. He wrote;

"God saw me through this I overcome temptation His grace kept me never forget where you came from be proud of what contributed to your success"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/corps-member-celebrates-his-pop-with-his-mum-in-the-market-photos.html

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by troy9090: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2019
Fine boy cool

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Chiprince007(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2019
Wait oooo.. Congrats to him oo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by hok4u(f): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
Edumare óba ma pa iya Mi lékun.

May God spare his mum life to enjoy the fruits of her labour and may God provide a better job for the guy soonest.

186 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by francescainnoce(f): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
I guess this exercise must be very rigorous, given the number of people that actually celebrate. and the show of celebration itself is like winning a trophy in an Olympics. Proud mum, definitely proud son too.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by amalab30(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Congrats. May your parents reap the fruits of her labour over you.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Gozzzy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
NL girls go don dey wet scatter

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by BABANGBALI: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Rubbish! I ate nonsense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by SolnergyPower: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Simply Awesome!
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by akdjr(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Why do people celebrate after passing out?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Twonaira1: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Congrats man. Favour market awaits u

3 Likes

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by BABANGBALI: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
Gozzzy:
NL girls go don dey wet scatter
especially lankybaby and tohyorsih

7 Likes

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Paul112(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
May God favour you with a befitting job in Jesus name, amen

3 Likes

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by koolguy88(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
na the correct way ooooo
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by hinograce: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
Wish I had a company. I would have employed him. He seems like someone who is real. I like people who are real and not cosmetic

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by AgreatMan: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
Not sure whether to be Happy or sad. Dude might just spend years searching for job. Might

4 Likes

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Houseofglam7(f): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
Awwwwwwww
Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by BABANGBALI: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
francescainnoce:
t
the boy too fine sotey your body dey shake to the extent that you no fit write anything. I get cucumber o

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin

You carry your certificate go meet village people for market. Dem just de shine teeth. Na different levels dem de reason your matter.

I pity the guy.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by miki1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
This guy is the true definition of never forgetting where you come from. After he will make it and one slayqueen will come and tell us the guy loves his mum more than her. Before kor

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by tohyorsih(f): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
BABANGBALI:
especially lankybaby and tohyorsih
everybody dey talk dis one self wey get small gbola dey talk. nonsense with ingredients

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by goshen26: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
Good! God bless you and prosper you.

As good as the celebration is to him, I just hope there are not wicked souls that would turn that certi to ordinary paper, it would av been better if he had celebrated it at home with his mom or celebrate it at the market without bringing out the discharge certi...

Wisdom is expedient

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by Ugo4hotish(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
this guy is turning me to gay, I wonder how e dey do NL girls.

1 Like

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by AHCB: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
God bless his mum.

2 Likes

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by ClearFlair: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Rubbish! I ate nonsense

No wonder you’re purging from the mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by namiji2598: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
akdjr:
Why do people celebrate after passing out?
it's not easy to serve bro,,, I can't wait for my passing out too

2 Likes

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by BABANGBALI: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
tohyorsih:

everybody dey talk dis one self wey get small gbola dey talk. nonsense with ingredients
e pain am tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by ffo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A 2018 Batch A corps member, Godspower Asuquo, who passed out yesterday, March 14th, went straight to the market after receiving his NYSC discharge certificate, to celebrate with his mum.

He shared pictures of himself popping a bottle of wine with his mu, and some other market women. He wrote;

"God saw me through this I overcome temptation His grace kept me never forget where you came from be proud of what contributed to your success"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/corps-member-celebrates-his-pop-with-his-mum-in-the-market-photos.html

What about his dad?

1 Like

Re: Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out by akdjr(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Are you for real? Is it now different? Like more tasking than before? quote author=namiji2598 post=76679556]
it's not easy to serve bro,,, I can't wait for my passing out too
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) / Corper Kills Big Scorpion In Ondo State (Photo) / President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.