Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures (90300 Views)

Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur:UCL Quarter Finals (4 -3) On 17th Apr. 2019 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / UEFA Europa League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by kalufelix(m): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
Man united haters will be quick to celebrate just like they did when the round of 16 draws were made..lol

Here's a quick one for you all before you get too excited

Barcelona isn't an invincible team away from home in Europe.

They've conceded many soft goals often and on this season and lost a few matches to lower ranked teams in the Spanish league.

Ajax will so beat the hell out of juventus and ole will disappoint the pundits once again

GGMU!

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Airtimex(m): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
cooltola:

Bros , put your money on my prediction you will not regret.
Totten ham cannot handle man city
Barcelona is just too good for Man United

Lol...football prediction is more than this bro...

Predict with your head not your heart...

What makes you think Tottenham cannot handle man city and what makes you think Barcelona is just too much for man utd

This is football bro.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:41am On Mar 16, 2019
RTSC:

See this guy.
You obviously don't know the meaning of gergen press.

Who is so world class in your midfield that can stop liverpool from pressing barcelona to madness?
Nobody.
Liverpool will fall on barcelona like a flood. Una no go see ball play.

Your only hope is the brilliant messi. But then i dont see messi scoring so much goals with virgil van dirk playing.

This is how to identify someone who doesn't watch football or only watch his team. From what you typed I can categorically say that you're a Liverpool fan and not a football fan.

Who be vandijk where MESSI dey? Go and ask Ramos, chiellini, Godin and Co. One Busquet is bigger than the whole of Liverpool's midfield combined.. Abi this guy dey joke ni... I laugh in Spanish.. Please start watching football and not just your club football. And lastly, no go talk this for outside make they no go beat you like who snatch phone for oshodi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:55am On Mar 16, 2019
openmine:
If there is any evidence of which European country that is currently the best league in Europe,look at the number of clubs that qualified and ask which country has the highest?

How far... Where all the English teams dey since 2012 You people sha
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Beedude(m): 1:23am On Mar 16, 2019
Nomzib1000:

Messi no be small player... I'm A big madrid fan since childhood, Ronaldo is A beast.. But Messi dribbling skills plus Playmaking Skills slicing through any defence and Guess what He can score goals.. Especially at the Camp nou he can easily score 3 goals.... Van dirk nah pikin defended for where messi dey.. If messi handle am he go fall flat....
Just leave the guy. April is near. Sooner or later we shall face
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by openmine(m): 2:06am On Mar 16, 2019
MedicalSamwise:

How far... Where all the English teams dey since 2012 You people sha
Its unfortunate that people like you on nairaland comment without comprehending basis for one's opinion!
Can't you differentiate between opinions and facts?
I gave my opinion based on the fact that there are 4 English clubs in the quarter finals!
Am entitled to that opinion!
If you have any opposition to that,then that's your wahala!
Stop jumping into hasty conclusions when you haven't substantiated one's line of argument!
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by cooltola(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2019
Airtimex:

Lol...football prediction is more than this bro...

Predict with your head not your heart...

What makes you think Tottenham cannot handle man city and what makes you think Barcelona is just too much for man utd

This is football bro.

I predict with my head. There is a reason why Tottenham have yet to win the premier league. Tottenham is the most unserious club i have seen and i feel sorry for the fan. Barca will be Barca based o. History and form. Let wait till the end of April then I go remind you or you can remind me.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2019
RTSC:

See this guy.
You obviously don't know the meaning of gergen press.

Who is so world class in your midfield that can stop liverpool from pressing barcelona to madness?
Nobody.
Liverpool will fall on barcelona like a flood. Una no go see ball play.

Your only hope is the brilliant messi. But then i dont see messi scoring so much goals with virgil van dirk playing.

I was actually thinking you'd say something else about the so-called Gengen play. Who the hell is Liverpool to think they can press Barcelona with such style of play? Is it the same Liverpool that can not win against counterplaying Madrid or another? Besides, no be person way see ball play go or steal possession collect go play such. And for you to think that Liverpool has what it takes to match Barcelona in the midfield is really not fair. With the Combo of Sergi and Rakitic with Arthur there to launch the forward ball rolling, I don't see how the not so EFFECTIVE midfield can stop them. Remember, we always have Vidal to throw in the balance for play. We also do have the cut-slice shot takers in the person of Suarez and Rakitic to try something different. The only concern I might be having is from Saudi Mane cos of his ruggedness and Sarah cos of swiftness(although he hasn't been in the best of form recently), I might as well say Firmiho, but he really wouldn't be a threat if aerial ball don't come rebounding( trust Sergi, Lengleth and Pique to deal with that). Even at that, I still don't how Liverpool can defeat Barcelona.

Now to the annoying part that got me, who the Bleep did you say would cage MESSI? Van Dijik? Brother why now? What do you take this guy as? Do you think he'd be waiting from crosses or long-range passes before unleashing havoc? Dijik is not good enough to try it. The whole of Liverpool's defence(sorry to say) isn't BUOYANT enough to. This is not for hype sake. This guy might not score but trust him to set paces that would leave even Allison and Klopp conducting the plays from midfield not just to allow the ball exceed past that line. Abeg make we talk another thing jhare.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by jerryvyne(m): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nelsizzy:
Manchester United vs Barcelona. I dey wait for this game. GGMU

for real o.
may God give Man u victory
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures by Corrosiveman(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2019
The trophy is coming to Anfield......Barca won't do shit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019 / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.