Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (55759 Views)

Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by RedboneSmith(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2019
happney65:
Do me,I do you...Man no go vex..

And what did the New Zealand Muslim community do?

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by theoldpretender(m): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2019
Muyuba:
Nobody says Christian extremist, rather right wing extremist. Amorphous words meaning nothing. What is the faith of this person? What is the faith of people he killed. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. This is Christian extremist..

Right wing terrorists are different from Christian terrorists.

1.Right wing terrorists usually fight for a 'separate all white homeland' or 'to protect the white race from contamination'

2.Are neo-pagan (chiefly Odinists...see Norse religion, and I should add most practitioners of pagan European religon are not racists) or atheists, rarely Chirstian(Many of them hate christianity, it's a weak Jewish religion to them)_

3.Usually claim to love Adolf Hitler and Nazi ideology. Can quote Mein Kampf backwards and forward

4.Hate Jews, Muslims and blacks. Usually Jews.

2 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Biglittlelois(f): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2019
greensandy:
Religion is overrated, especially organized religions.

What has religion got to do with the killings

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2019
Kundagarten:
This is evil beyond belief. What are the sins of those children and their mothers? Just because they are of different religion. Right wing supremacist groups are the same as moslem fundamentalist groups.

Same ideology of hate.
My fellow PDP supporters that praises President Trump at every given turn should search their conscience. Trump has given a new lease of life to right wing groups across the world.

I hate extremism, whether right wing extremism or moslem extremism.

What about their fathers please? Do those deserve to die? Why is there no sympathy towards the men?
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by shugamummy: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2019
See conclusion, why did Isis kill them in the first instance and why do you think whoever takes avenged the killed should be condemned. Two face people

adedehinbo:
he claims to be fighting for the people Isis had killed,meaning he is fighting for the Christians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by mrbock: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Muslim ban
Tagging Latinos and blacks as rapists;
Tagging Africa countries shitthole

Need I go on?

Stop watching CNN

It wasn't a Muslim ban, he banned countries with the highest rate of terrorist activities eg Iran, Afghanistan etc. It's just unfortunate that those are predominantly Muslim countries. there is a big cultural problem amongst the Islamist community ,which is there propensity to violence.

If it was a Muslim ban, Nigerian Muslims would have been in the list we are in the top 3 countries with highest Muslim population

And every sane country has some form of travel restriction and higher level of security from people from those countries

He didn't tag Latinos as rapist, he said people crossing the boarder which are predominantly Latinos come to the US and commit violent crimes. Which is actually true when you consider the black and Latinos make up the highest percentage of violent crime offenders. And future research would show, they are illegal so go figure

Africa is a shithole, and that was a private conversation. I'm sure you have said worse behind closed doors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by adedehinbo(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lmao Christians are the real terrorist, Muslim terrorists all over the middle east are fake right !!! THEY ALSO ATTACKED CHRISTCHURCH HOSPITAL NOT ONLY THE MOSQUE, must everything be religious to you people He is a white SUPREMACIST, go and read up on that, they hate anyone that is not white.
so basically you trying to say there is no white Muslim right?middle east was peaceful until USA and Israel started invading and meddling in their affairs,USA and Israel are the real sponsors of terrorism in the middle east to justify their invasion there and steals the natural resources, Christians are theives,for eg oledepo,pastor Chris and so many of the pastors we have here in nigeria
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by hermesprogidy(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2019
theoldpretender:

Well...many 'muslims' appear to be committing terror attacks because most of the 'muslim' terrorists usually state their ideology as a reason for the attack. (the killers of Lee Rigby for example).

Many white killers are spree killers. Most of them...and no, I am not justifying what they do....commit crimes without any discernible ideology. That's why the Sandy Hook shooter and the Florida school shooter were not classified as terroists...while people like Brevik were terrioists.

And white terrorists have been around for a longer time than Muslim terroists. Back in the 1970's and 80's, most terrorist attacks were carried out by whites. IRA, ETA, any European separatist group, the Weathermen, etc. Muslims were very rare back then (organisations like the Palestinian Liberation organisation and PFLP were , and are still, secular).

Well, you have a point, but you are limiting ideology to religion. Ideology can also be associated with race, sex etc. For me, if you commit an act that terrorises people, then you are a terrorist. Any other tag is just window dressing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by hermesprogidy(m): 11:20am On Mar 15, 2019
mrbock:

Stop watching CNN

It wasn't a Muslim ban, he banned countries with the highest rate of terrorist activities eg Iran, Afghanistan etc. It's just unfortunate that those are predominantly Muslim countries. there is a big cultural problem amongst the Islamist community ,which is there propensity to violence.

If it was a Muslim ban, Nigerian Muslims would have been in the list we are in the top 3 countries with highest Muslim population

And every sane country has some form of travel restriction and higher level of security from people from those countries

He didn't tag Latinos as rapist, he said people crossing the boarder which are predominantly Latinos come to the US and commit violent crimes. Which is actually true when you consider the black and Latinos make up the highest percentage of violent crime offenders. And future research would show, they are illegal so go figure

Africa is a shithole, and that was a private conversation. I'm sure you have said worse behind closed doors

Stop watching Fox News.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Kundagarten: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2019
[s]
Biglittlelois:

What has Trump and PDP supporters got to do with it White supremacist hate people that are not white, whether Muslim or non Muslim, they also attacked a hospital, learn to read wide and stop concluding you ignorant one undecided
[/s]

Learn to read and comprehend before commenting. Answers to your questions are contained in my post, go back and read it.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by mrbock: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2019
theoldpretender:

Right wing terrorists are different from Christian terrorists.

1.Right wing terrorists usually fight for a 'separate all white homeland' or 'to protect the white race from contamination'

2.Are neo-pagan (chiefly Odinists...see Norse religion, and I should add most practitioners of pagan European religon are not racists) or atheists, rarely Chirstian(Many of them hate christianity, it's a weak Jewish religion to them)_

3.Usually claim to love Adolf Hitler and Nazi ideology. Can quote Mein Kampf backwards and forward

4.Hate Jews, Muslims and blacks. Usually Jews.

kill them with facts

but all them hang themselves first. it's sweeter that way

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by mubby4real(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOVELY!
The same thing will happen to you and your family, if you no wan get sense. idiot
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by greensandy: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:

What has religion got to do with the killings

Keep asking me...
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by mrbock: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Stop watching Fox News.

Provide a rebuttal or keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by adedehinbo(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2019
shugamummy:
See conclusion, why did Isis kill them in the first instance and why do you think whoever takes avenged the killed should be condemned. Two face people

good question,u seems not to understand the world politics and that's why u always assume those Isis are actually a true muslim,it works like this,most countries Isis invades today either has oil,gold and some costly natural resources,america as a country finds a way to pick some extremists among them,fund them heavily with arms and money,as it escalates more,they America moves in on the false pretense of fighting terrorism and hence they start looting those resources
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Tupacc: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2019
I just watched the video. This to me seems like a planned terror attack. Like why would he just picked up a gun with few men to go & kill the people that are not even living closer to him. Forget about everything the truth hardly spread. It’s such a fucc up world!
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Biglittlelois(f): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2019
adedehinbo:
He is a Christian terrorist, there is no other names that qualifies him more than that

Why is everyone eager to tag him Christian? Did you see where it stated that he attacked Christchurch hospital or you choose to be blind to that fact cos of the Mosque mentioned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by hermesprogidy(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2019
Orpe7:

Abroad or u think na all of them be Christians?
Some never see bible before sef not to talk of reading it
Lol. If it's European Whites, I agree but American whites are mostly Christian.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by adedehinbo(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2019
shugamummy:

good question,u seems not to understand the world politics and that's why u always assume those Isis are actually a true muslim,it works like this,most countries Isis invades today either has oil,gold and some costly natural resources,america as a country finds a way to pick some extremists among them,fund them headily with arms and money,as it escalates more,they America moves in on the false pretense of fighting .terrorism and hence they start looting those resources
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by KingSatan: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2019
mubby4real:

The same thing will happen to and your family, if you no wan get sense. idiot

I will show you that i am God.

OGUN STATE RIGHT?

I will paralyze you

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Biglittlelois(f): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2019
greensandy:

Keep asking me...

Why won't I ask you, when you chose to be blind to the fact that it wasn't only the Mosque that was attacked undecided

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by mrbock: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Stop watching Fox News.
I'll take it that you don't have any rebuttal?

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by etrouble: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2019
KingSatan:

LOVELY!

Your family is next to have such 'LOVELY' visitation.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by hermesprogidy(m): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2019
mrbock:

Provide a rebuttal or keep quiet

That was my rebuttal. All that crap you wrote is typical FoxNews propaganda. Next!!!
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by adedehinbo(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Why is everyone eager to tag him Christian? Did you see where it stated that he attacked Christchurch hospital or you choose to be blind to that fact cos of the Mosque mentioned
did u read it in anywhere that he attacked any church?Christchurch is a street in new Zealand and he only only picked upon people outside and beside the mosque premises believing they are Muslims too
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by KingSatan: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2019
etrouble:

Your family is next to have such 'LOVELY' visitation.

WATCH YOUR YOUNGER SISTER.

JUST WATCH OUT SON!

NEXT TIME YOU WONT INSULT YOUR GOD
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by mrbock: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2019
hermesprogidy:

So this man is American?

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Orpe7(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2019
hermesprogidy:

It happened in New Zealand of which they are of European descent

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Bellotelli: 11:31am On Mar 15, 2019
See how d media paint the story, calling them white supremacist. Why don't u call them Christian terrorists.
Only fools don't know who controls d media.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2019
A black African calling a white supremacist a domestic terrorist Hahaha that's a good joke.

theoldpretender:

White supremacists have always been tagged terrorists.

The reason why you don't hear about them much is because most of their terrorism is domestic (unlike Al Qaeda and Isis who are international in their orientation...if Al Qaeda for example attacked targets only in Saudi, it would be Saudi News, not international news).

These ones would be tagged terrorists. They follow the teachings of a certain white supremacist who got life for murder (he's now late)

Brevik and Roof were tagged terrorists. As was Mcveigh. All of them were white supremacists (Mcveigh was also anti-government).

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by mrbock: 11:31am On Mar 15, 2019
hermesprogidy:

That was my rebuttal. All that crap you wrote is typical FoxNews propaganda. Next!!!

You are not intelligent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) / Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.