Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers (12222 Views)

Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos) / JP Ejere's Burial: Omoaefe Ejere Buries His Father (Pictures) / Omoaefe Ejere Celebrates First Daughter's Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
IMPRESSIVE: CUBANA GENERAL MANAGER, OMOAEFE EJERE HONOURED BY THE AFRICAN INSTITUTE OF STRATEGIC MANAGERS

The Prestigious African Institute of Strategic Managers - AISM has honoured Omoaefe J. Ejere with the Certificate of Membership, conferring him as a Fellow of the Institute. The recognition of Omoaefe Ejere came during the Induction/Investiture Conference organised by the Institute of Professional Managers and Administration of Nigeria in collaboration with AISM.

The Investiture/Induction ceremony of new members into IPMA and AISM was highly attended by top managers, CEOs, Doctors and Professors in the Administration and Managerial industry. It was held on the 13th Of March 2019.

Omoaefe Ejere who is the General Manager of Grand Cubana Hotels, is one of the recognised award winning manger in the north Central region of Nigeria. With his track records in several multinational Hospitality agencies, he has consequently proved himself as a manger who deserves such honour.

According to a post on his Instagram page, the vibrant Fellow of AISM writes, "I return all praise to God for a successful Induction as a Fellow of AISM. Today is a great day to remember". He also threw words of advice and encouragement, stating that, until one decides his/her destination, no sign post could ever be helpful and that youths and young Nigerians should make education a means of development, instead of survival.

Omoaefe Ejere expressed gratifications to God for the successful Induction and Award of Fellowship which he has been honoured with. He also threw words to appreciation to those who were helpful with encouragements that saw him through the gainful achievement.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/03/impressive-cubana-general-manager.html?m=1

Re: Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
More

Re: Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers by AdsenseSnow(m): 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin okay we have seen your little certificate

I need a website and pin verified Nigerian AdSense to buy

1 Like

Re: Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers by KubwaBoy: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
NAIRALAND MODS AND THEIR INDISCRIMINATE AND IRRATIONAL BAN. CAN YOU BELIEVE A MOD BANNED MY SECOND ACCOUNT TILL 2050? HOW SURE ARE YOU THAT YOU WILL STILL BE ALIVE TO SEE THAT PERIOD? HOW SURE ARE YOU NAIRALAND WOULD STILL BE IN EXISTENCE BY THAT TIME. NAIRALAND MODS ARE WORST THAN OUR NIGERIAN POLITICIANS AND SEUN SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT.

IF YOU LIKE. BAN THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN. I WILL OPEN ANOTHER ONE AND CURSE YOUR FAMILY. MAKE WE SEE WHO GO TIRE.

3 Likes

Re: Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers by nabegibeg: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
IMPRESSIVE: CUBANA GENERAL MANAGER, OMOAEFE EJERE HONOURED BY THE AFRICAN INSTITUTE OF STRATEGIC MANAGERS

The Prestigious African Institute of Strategic Managers - AISM has honoured Omoaefe J. Ejere with the Certificate of Membership, conferring him as a Fellow of the Institute. The recognition of Omoaefe Ejere came during the Induction/Investiture Conference organised by the Institute of Professional Managers and Administration of Nigeria in collaboration with AISM.

The Investiture/Induction ceremony of new members into IPMA and AISM was highly attended by top managers, CEOs, Doctors and Professors in the Administration and Managerial industry. It was held on the 13th Of March 2019.

Omoaefe Ejere who is the General Manager of Grand Cubana Hotels, is one of the recognised award winning manger in the north Central region of Nigeria. With his track records in several multinational Hospitality agencies, he has consequently proved himself as a manger who deserves such honour.

According to a post on his Instagram page, the vibrant Fellow of AISM writes, "I return all praise to God for a successful Induction as a Fellow of AISM. Today is a great day to remember". He also threw words of advice and encouragement, stating that, until one decides his/her destination, no sign post could ever be helpful and that youths and young Nigerians should make education a means of development, instead of survival.

Omoaefe Ejere expressed gratifications to God for the successful Induction and Award of Fellowship which he has been honoured with. He also threw words to appreciation to those who were helpful with encouragements that saw him through the gainful achievement.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/03/impressive-cubana-general-manager.html?m=1
Re: Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers by emmabest2000(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
Congrats

But then ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers by kiiingemmy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
angry angry
Re: Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers by eben1marketer: 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Who this one epp?

1 Like

Re: Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers by egorov(m): 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
opeyty:
If you're here to read comment, please gather here
WHERE
Re: Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers by noisy45(m): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
KubwaBoy:
NAIRALAND MODS AND THEIR INDISCRIMINATE AND IRRATIONAL BAN. CAN YOU BELIEVE A MOD BANNED MY SECOND ACCOUNT TILL 2050? HOW SURE ARE YOU THAT YOU WILL STILL BE ALIVE TO SEE THAT PERIOD? HOW SURE ARE YOU NAIRALAND WOULD STILL BE IN EXISTENCE BY THAT TIME. NAIRALAND MODS ARE WORST THAN OUR NIGERIAN POLITICIANS AND SEUN SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT.

IF YOU LIKE. BAN THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN. I WILL OPEN ANOTHER ONE AND CURSE YOUR FAMILY. MAKE WE SEE WHO GO TIRE.

There stupidity is extraordinary everyday

2 Likes

Re: Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers by Miketonia: 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hail obinna iyiegbu for me even zaki
Re: Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers by Houseofglam7(f): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
undecided
Re: Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers by stankezzy: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
Miketonia:
Hail obinna iyiegbu for me even zaki
how u take know dem ?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There So Few Fast Food Joints And Malls In Nigeria? / Ebay Checkout Available. / Where Can I Buy Baby Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.