Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos (52217 Views)

Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) / Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Report has it that four officers attached to the Intelligence Response Team (IRT) of the Nigeria Police Force, have been arrested over fraudulent activities.

It was revealed that the policemen arrested four young men in a hotel in Asaba, Delta state and took them to Zenith bank in Owerri, Imo, without any official complaint - to withdraw N1 million to bail themselves.

The Behind Bars Initiative (BBI) were notified of the development and immediately swung into action which led to the arrest of the officers in Zenith bank while waiting to receive the bail money of N1m.

They are said to be seven in number but only four are officers, the other three are civilians who reportedly work with them as informants and help them to cash out money.

According to BBI, the civilians will be charged for impersonation and extortion while the four officers will face orderly room trial from Monday next week.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/police-officers-arrested-at-a-bank-in-owerri-imo-over-n1m-extortion.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by niceprof: 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
When their Oga celebrates birthday with the likes of MC OLUOMO,why do you expect his boys to act differently.

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Larryfest(m): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
Naija police na big thieves dem be, that there salary no dey do dem at all...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by mountmoriah(m): 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
dainformant:
lalasticlala
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Davash222(m): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
90% of Nigeria Policemen are thieves!! I rather have a bingo as a friend than to have a Nigeria Police man as a friend .

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by proudevil: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
See their HEADS...... grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
He that goes to equity must go with a clean hand

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Raydos: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nigerian police are just hired-assassins in disguise

They will kill you and throw your corpse in the bush if they find you driving at night with Dollars in a briefcase in your car!!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nigeria police are Yahoo boys in uniforms.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Spar7tan(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
Police is your friend
grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by jantofubu(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin

Yahoo police...grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by xreal: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
SARS

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Dre19: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
Their way

1 Like

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by PrincessB1(f): 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hmmm! angry

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
Thieves, they would have been calculating how to take at least, 200k.
This NGO has been in the news recently for fighting for justices and good governance and exposing the rots in everywhere, they should now be very careful where ever they go and be careful how to expose these people too.People like the accused with wicked souls might be out there to cause harms and even kill them if they have the opportunity, But i believe God will keep protecting them. We need more of them.

14 Likes

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Sluvist(m): 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
They day when you think police is your friend.
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by raphretle: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
hussling things na
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by osazeeblue01: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
welcome to next level

1 Like

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Platony(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nigerian POLICE are

Thieves!!!!

I'll Neva forget wat dey did to my brother, so tey follow am drive go rukpoku from GRA in ph go withdraw money for ATM wey dem collect.

Bunch of Thieves!! angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Felaak47(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
Okay
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Good one... The Police bastards just extorted 150K from a friend today in Enugu. I've told him to send me their female collaborator's account which they use for their extortion racket.

I'll post it here when he sends the first bank account of their collaborator who happens to be a female. I'm going to make sure I destroy the online reputation of that account name and phone number.

Bloody thieves...dem no go die better.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Bantino(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ahhhh

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Davash222:
90% of Nigeria Policemen are thieves!! I rather have a bingo as a friend than to have a Nigeria Police man as a friend .

What did bingos do to you? Are you are intelligent as they are?
Talkative
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by fakuta(f): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
When ever I want to give up on Nigerian police People like Kano commissioner of polic. Wakili gives me hope . Things will get better smiley

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by otokx(m): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
Like every segment of society, there are bad eggs amongst the lot.
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Retrography(m): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
They should be prosecuted so as to discourage others.
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by doctokwus: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
priceaction:
Thieves, they would have been calculating how to take at least, 200k.
You are very conversant with them.
Each would have been listing what he would do with his own,at least 150k:give concubine 50k she has been disturbing him for sometime,50k for Ashawo joints for 2-3nights,pay landlord part of the house rent or settle that NEPA bill he has refused to pay for a while.Then lay ambush for the next victim.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
doctokwus:

You are very conversant with them.
Each would have been listing what he would do with his own at least 150k:give concubine 50k she has disturbing him for sometime,50k for Ashawo joints for 2-3nights,pay landlord part of the house rent or settle that NEPA bill he has refused to pay for sometime,20k for miscellaneous.

Na as the money come, na so e dey go. Na why dem dey die useless deaths, leaving their children and wives to grow and become hooligans and prostitutes in police barracks.

Hopeless beings!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by omooba969(m): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
xreal:
SARS

S pecial A rmed R obbery S quad grin

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by MEDICPATH(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Italy Thrown Off A Building For Refusing Sex With Landlord / Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.