Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

My Mother The Prostitute. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Mother The Prostitute. (1032 Views)

The Journey Of The Prostitute Novel / The Prostitute / My Mother Is A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mother The Prostitute. by ferdvict2(m): 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
This title will sound strange to many and some won't like to accept such but was coined out from our society decay that we the young ones have contributed to both negatively and positively.
I must not that both male and female are not disassociate from this menance even though we blame the government for the moral decay in our society of today.

Who is a mother? A human female who (a) parents a child or (b) gives birth to a baby. Sometimes used in reference to a pregnant female. According to the English Dictionary.
Mothers are those who are believed have under gone Labour in the Labour room and inclusive are the adopters too, for nature might or may not be blame for them adopting.

Who is a prostitute? A woman, or other person, who performs sexual activity for payment.
A woman, or other person, who is perceived as engaging in sexual activity with many people.
A person who does, or offers to do, an activity for money, despite personal dislike or dishonour. This have explain who a prostitute is now, at least some people conscience will be at work now.

Let me inform you that the only difference between a lady who sleeps with a man anywhere in the name of boyfriend and a lady who sleeps with a man that is not her boyfriend in the anywhere is the financial attachment.

Some believe that prostitutes collect money, fine and it's agreeable to a limit but what they use in getting the money is the same thing you use too in appeasing ypur boyfriend. Just that they receive instant payment and you receive instalment payment.

Having discussed the two terms above.
When a lady who must had 1-10 boyfriends, fiance , sugar daddies as the case may be and satisfied them sexually. Later settles down with a man in future and have children. Who is she? What kind of mother is she? What kind of trait will be passed to the daughters... "whatever you sow u will reap" is my mother not a prostitute? believe it or not one of the child must posses that character trait and the menance continue . Gone are the days when virginity was dignity but now it's always up for sale to meet up with the changing times.

And when examples are asked on who a prostitute is, you won't start with your self but will always poke fingers to those who you leave the system for.
This is not to say that there are no decent girls now.

This is not to crucify any one for conscious or unconscious act, but to draw to our minds what the topic means.

This is not only applicable to the females alone, the males are inclusive too.

(C) Ferdinard Victory Udochukwu.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / Would You Like To Review A Book In Your Blog? / Was It A Night With A Smart Or Possessed Beautiful Gal On Campus? You Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.