Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

The Journey Of The Prostitute Novel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Journey Of The Prostitute Novel (136 Views)

The Prostitute / My Mother The Prostitute. / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Journey Of The Prostitute Novel by JobZoneNews(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19
I am so glad to share the journey of the Prostitute novel with you. From a published book that helped lots of people through Amazon to a produced movie. Please see attached pictures..

Let's do a tour on why you should watch the movie version of my best selling Christian novel, The Prostitute, a story of extreme love, fury and jealousy. Let us start with number one. You will find the rest in the comment section of this post and more from subsequent posts.

Published in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish and distributed all over the world with lots of good reviews. See images below. (Note): Watch the film at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4zAEvN2VnI?si=LD3mqR5ttUmqq7-t

(1) (Reply)

Breaking The Wall Between Productivity And Creativity / Delta Airlines JFK Terminal / Learn To Read Good Novels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.