Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos (24980 Views)

Man Beaten By Residents After Being Caught Molesting Primary School Girl. Photos / Young Boys Caught Stealing Panties In Lagos, Forced To Strip By Residents.Photo / Woman Tortured By Police, Lands In Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by BABANGBALI: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
Igbo's have a lot in common with Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by Get23335: 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Please read below

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by PassiveNaira: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
Any act of this type upon a fellow human being is mischievous. Only the law enforcement agency should be allowed to handle casea like this.

Do you want to sell your phones, computers and gadgets? I buy at good price @ Computer Village, Ikeja. Read below...
Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by eyinjuege: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
she probably has mental health problems, and has been labelled a witch...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hmmnn, advanced educated ppl still holding on to primitive practices; yet they will call others backward - what hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
I am a witch too, come and Arrest me. angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by dreyton(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
True true she resemble witch, who knows how msn destiny she don take drink akamu, abeg flog am joor, Ogun kill am
Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by nijabazaar: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
LiveByNight:
Look at how they treat another human being , if you are scared of witchcraft then take a good look at your life style
Animals in human skin

Nigeria is just an animal kingdom

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

Humans, Nigerian humans are evil, beyond Evil. D Devil is a learner where Nigerians are.

I hate this country.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by nijabazaar: 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
donstan18:
Only a fool will pity that woman and believe that witchcraft is not real.

They should deal with her.

Rubbish!

Seriously?

Pray you dont fall victim to mob mentality.

Get Your self an education. Biko

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
LiveByNight:
Look at how they treat another human being , if you are scared of witchcraft then take a good look at your life style
Animals in human skin

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
why not use a Zoo instead of animal kingdom, but Wait o! By ur harmonica(LiveByNight) you might a colleague shocked

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by janejive(f): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
LiveByNight:
Animals in human skin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by danuzochukwu: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
Oh! Nigerians and jungle justice are like 5 and 6. What did they use to determine weather the woman is actually witch or not? Or they just looked at her in a very poor state, childless or without having prominent people as relatives around her and brand her a witch. Assuming she has very well to do children and wealthy relatives, nobody would has dared to accuse her of witchcraft. But as she has nobody to fight for her, she was molested, dehumanized and embarrassed in public. But they forgot that God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by neonly: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dis so sad have they ever seen a witch
Witches are supposed to be rich good looking ND healthy not dis one Pls not did one
D woman look malnourished if truly she a witch God said d riches of dis world belong to Satan definitely not dis woman Pls pity
Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by mechanics(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
They shouldn't have taken laws into their hands like that, that's unfair.
Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by PanickMode(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nawa oh, any sick person now in Naija happens to be a witch

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by 9jaRealist: 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
ZOO! angry

Populated by lots of illiterate and superstitious people. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by cococandy(f): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
The sole purpose of your existence is to be foolish

donstan18:

Rubbish!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by donstan18: 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
cococandy:

This will be the last warning I will give you on this forum, Lauretta.

Your next attempt on this will be a befitting permission for me to prove to you how much I detest you.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by shadeyinka(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
donstan18:

Rubbish!
Do you think you will recognise a witch when you see one?

Why is it that there are no rich and beautiful witches ?

Don't ever be a partaker of killing an innocent soul.

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by cococandy(f): 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
Oh wow. You detest me. My life is surely over. How will I survive now?

You think you’re funny rushing to the front page of every thread on Nairaland to show your deep hatred for women and lack of common sense. Sometimes one can ‘understand’ your misogyny when you post hateful stuff on regular threads and then just ignore you.

But on a thread that depicts human torture where every person with common sense will speak up against it, you still find a way to let your misogyny over shadow the brain God wasted on you.

Get better. You’re not funny. Not clever.
donstan18:

This will be the last warning I will give you on this forum, Lauretta.

Your next attempt on this will be a befitting permission for me to prove to you how much I detest you.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by franklingud(m): 5:50am On Mar 17, 2019
If truly she's a witch then her cup is full.
Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by wildikeman(m): 6:42am On Mar 17, 2019
Where's the police for crying out loud ?
Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by wildikeman(m): 6:47am On Mar 17, 2019
donstan18:

Rubbish!
. What evidence can you provide. I can easily say you are the devil and everyone will believe right?

Backward race of people

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by wildikeman(m): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2019
Shania2015:

What if she is not a witch afterall, someone somewhere just accused her because of little misunderstanding, Nigerians we all know are very quick to react,we should stop all these,is not fair.
You can imagine the nonsense reasoning coming from that person now. And they are many of him in this Africa. Why haven't they caught any wizard...? Because she's a woman they tend to exert their useless dominace.

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by wildikeman(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2019
cococandy:

Jesus.. See lynching... Hahahahaa u no good o... Hahahahaa grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by ABOVEDELAW: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2019
MAY IT HAPPEN TO YOU AND ALL YOURS!
donstan18:

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by babadigu(m): 3:39am On Mar 22, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by KingSango(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
daddytime:
Barbarically savage...poor hungry woman.

If that woman by any chance looked a bit well kept and presentable, believe me no one would have accused or dehumanise her this way.

What witchcraft is greater than the craft of a very few seated at a table to conveniently and bare facedly eat, loot and trash a meal meant for an entire people without as much as a flinch.

These idiots will go hailing the biggest witches and wizards who call themselves our politicians.

Hypocrites..

Mob justice is scape Goating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno: 8 killed, 5 missing in insurgent ambush on troops / Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) / Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.