Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History (51213 Views)

Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced / Messi! Reveals The Toughest Players He Has Faced In His Career!!! / Shane Long Scores Fastest Ever Goal In Premier League History (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by sexiestharam(f): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
ok
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by Galaticos444: 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wot of paul Gascoigne,dat guy was a beast but i know indomine generation won't know him

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by NigeriaDecides: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
Keane all the way or Paul Gascoigne
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by Prosper91(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
Where is Drogba?
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by tsinzu: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
John Terry
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by Russianlord101(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
Skrtel

4 Likes

Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by LZAA: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
No dennis wise,vinnie jones,paul davis,franny benali,nicky butt?
Smh cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by isan(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
where is joey barton ? a complete crackhead
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by LZAA: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
Galaticos444:
Wot of paul Gascoigne,dat guy was a beast but i know indomine generation won't know him
Gazza was nae tough ie hardman
Shearer aside them other lads on this list deserve it
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
sod09:
Paul Scholes
Joey Barton
Robbie savage
John hentinga
Scholes is mature some how.
Barton is just too foolish and always wanted attention or maybe he is a psycho.
Robbie Savage is a naturally stubborn player.
Hentinga is a very wicked, imagine what he did to Alonso in the 2010 world cup final.
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by moscobabs(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
And where is Drogba?
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by asha80(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
ednut1:
Vinnie jones
i think they meant when the present premier league started which was in 1992..vinnie was before the n i think with Wimbledon
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by DCONE1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
teebaxy:
did gatuso play epl Indomie kid sighted ... You self one form say u sabi oldie soccer
kuli kuli kid sighted ...always rushing to name someone so that people will like his comment...for your information I didnt read the EPL part what i read first was toughest player .understood?

4 Likes

Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by Zona123(m): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
Where's Cantona and John Terry on that list?
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by sod09(m): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
kingkakaone:

Scholes is mature some how.
Barton is just too foolish and always wanted attention or maybe he is a psycho.
Robbie Savage is a naturally stubborn player.
Hentinga is a very wicked, imagine what he did to Alonso in the 2010 world cup final.
all players I listed will find a way to enter referees little black book grin
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by trevorhorace(m): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
DIEGO COSTA
DROGBA
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by hybridblood07(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
That's why they said toughest players in the history of Premier league
hemartins:
Most of these players were defensive midfielders.
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yjap stam

3 Likes

Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by Patented: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Eric Cantor a
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by Patented: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Eric Cantonar
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by LZAA: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
asha80:
i think they meant when the present premier league started which was in 1992..vinnie was before the n i think with Wimbledon
Vinnie played till the mid 90's
Eric Cantona
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by prodigyhenry: 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
Where's Eric cantona and Wayne Rooney? Man utd always went for the hot heads
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by Neddyogu(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
This list dey learn. Where is Eric Cantona?
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by Varys: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Robbie savage?
Nigel de Jong?
Rooney?
Cantona?
John Terry?

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by ednut1(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
asha80:
i watched highlights of him back then. He was in the epl
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by Topmaike007(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
My Ramos is still the most aggressive player of all time in the world

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wat of Eric Cantona
Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by dejonathan(f): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
PassiveNaira:
If Diego Costa is not on the list, wetin you gain?

I can buy your used gadgets, Phones, Laptop, Copier, printer, etc. Let's chat for prices

I have a NOKIA 6.1plus for sell...Am residing in Lagos

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by Nolongthing3669: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
kinibigdeal:
Add Van Dirk
Van what? grin

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History by jaszplus12(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
OP do further research down memory lane...your list is for the recent...
Ever heard of Terry Butcher? Paul Ince? Colin Hendrie? Mark Wright? Des Walker? Tony Adams? ...
Stuart Pierce?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup / Cristiano Ronaldo's Son Scores Seven Goals In Half For Juventus Youth Team(Photo / Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.