Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? (1822 Views)

Are There Any Real Buyers Or Sellers On ? / Is There Any Real Online Investment Program That Pays? / I Need Someone To Connect Me To Any Real Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? by myhobbies(m): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2010
Can you boast about adsense money?
Or would you like if I show you the way?
Re: Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? by Albato(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2010
Making money from adsense is a pretty hard stuff. You need to build up massive traffic first - which is no simple feat. In traffic lies all the problem.
I found affiliate links are a much better investment (personally). Depending on what you promote obviously. A single link can keep returning for days (as long as the cookie remains alive though).
Re: Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? by bestlife(m): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2010
how do i increase traffic to my blog to enable me make moni from adsence sad sad
Re: Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? by folafola(m): 2:43am On Sep 04, 2010
Get traffic by updating your blog or site with useful contents
2. Ping the site
3. Perticipate in online forums such as this
4. Use yahoo answer
5.write article with your link
6.comment positvely on other peoples blog post
And lots more as your income get increased like mine.
Re: Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? by myhobbies(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2010
All your views are welcome.
There is new way of making money with adsense now.
If you are interested you can see http://adsensemoneypuller..com/
Thanks
Re: Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 09, 2010
These are some factors you must put to place for you to make real money with adsense.
1. God factor. always remember this verse in the bible that says, I can do all thing tru Jesus which strengthen me.
2. perseverance
3. consistency
4. Hard working (things will only worked out for workers) bishop Oyedepo.

And know the right thing to do when you are online, always work towards you expansion in traffic.
Re: Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? by maingate1(m): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2010
@myhobbies , you have made money from google adsense yet you want nairalanders to pay you 2000naira for the information? aba
Re: Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? by kingvictor(m): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2010
adsense na hard work
Re: Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? by amyliajane(f): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2010
its not so hard if u know the right thing to do, udating ur blog with fresh content is good, and if u have someone that can also teach you other technics as well, i used to think the same till i came in contact with lawal aremu, he is into blogging and he taught me a few ttricks on how to acheive this.
Re: Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2010
I never really thought that buying E-book work. I bought and ebook from www.webonlinecash.net which thought me the ways of making money online with google adsense. I started a week ago and in have made up to 300 euros.You can make money online now by setting up a blog and going into Google Adsense program. Don't let any body deceive or confuse you. Making money online is very easy and profitable. Let me give you one of the E-book i bought.

Follow this link below to see a proof of my earnings
http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy58/kenzy4real/money.png

Re: Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? by kingvictor(m): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2010
amyliajane:

its not so hard if u know the right thing to do, udating your blog with fresh content is good, and if u have someone that can also teach you other technics as well, i used to think the same till i came in contact with lawal aremu, he is into blogging and he taught me a few ttricks on how to acheive this.

yes i know dear content is king and traffic matter too
Re: Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? by kingvictor(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2010
Sportslunatic:

I never really thought that buying E-book work. I bought and ebook from www.webonlinecash.net which thought me the ways of making money online with google adsense. I started a week ago and in have made up to 300 euros.You can make money online now by setting up a blog and going into Google Adsense program. Don't let any body deceive or confuse you. Making money online is very easy and profitable. Let me give you one of the E-book i bought.

Follow this link below to see a proof of my earnings
http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy58/kenzy4real/money.png

nice blog man but can you post your google check,all i am seeing is a virtual account?
Re: Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? by suxes2005(m): 10:10am On Sep 20, 2010
If you follow the black hat method, you can
make as much as 500 euro in a day!

If its white hat method, you can make like
10-20 euro per day as a beginner with good
and high traffic,

SHALOM
Re: Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? by enomakos(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2010
suxes2005:

If you follow the black hat method, you can
make as much as 500 euro in a day!

If its white hat method, you can make like
10-20 euro per day as a beginner with good
and high traffic,

SHALOM

you may get your account ban big time those traffic method is against google TOS
Re: Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? by suxes2005(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^^^^

You may b right but i have a friend
very close to me that banked 2k euro plus
under a month and his acct is still active.
Anyways i av nt used it b4 sha

SHALOM
Re: Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? by consultmartins(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2010
Though i don't use black hat marketing techniques and won't encourage anyone to, i think it's still marketing. Just as there are sharp practices and immoral marketing techniques in the business world, so do we have online and black hat is one of them.
Re: Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? by odupope: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2010
for a genuine and reliable way you can beat the current nokia market in nigeria by geting your desire nokia phones at a very ridiculous cheap price ( i.e nokia n8 goes for 28,000 naira and n900 for 27,000 naira ) bonanza price, so for info on direction on how to get these great phones do contact me 07061314694.
Re: Have You Made Any Real Money With Adsense? by vican6(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
A lot of has been about Google Adsense,i would like to say adsense is the easiest way of making money,the only difficult aspect is how to get traffic to site but i want to say here,Is there anybody that has a dormant adsense account and want somebody that will help him generate traffic,i am ready to help just 2 people on this forum generate 100euros in their adsense account in one week if they are ready to show their account to everybody on this forum

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Sets New Cash Withdrawal Limits / Incense, Dhoop & Agarbatti Of India - 5 Most Popular Fragrance / Pls I Nid Advice On Car Parts Biz Or A Biz One Can Start Wit A Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.