Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Business In School (do’s And Dont’s) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business In School (do’s And Dont’s) (194 Views)

Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) / Advise Needed On Buying A Bus For Transport Business. The Do's And Dont's / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business In School (do’s And Dont’s) by marqueee(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
BEING AN ENTREPRENEUR IN SCHOOL(HIGHER INSTITUTIONS)
Anyone who engages in a business which it’s profit cannot pay it overhead will definitely run into loss.
The definition of the two major words in the topic would enlighten us more on the subject matter ‘ENTREPRENEUR’ and ‘HIGHER INSTITUTIONS’.
Entrepreneur simply involves the buying and selling of goods and services in exchange for money or other valuable materials.
Higher institutions is a place attended to acquire a degree after completion of the year expected.
Being an entrepreneur in the higher institutions comes with a lot of advantages and disadvantages . So many student don’t even identify the reason why they are into businesses but the basic reason why some are into it is to fund themselves through school, for extra money allowances and so on. The advantages of trading in school are as follows:

1.It serves as a source of income and way of generating money for student.

2.It helps in building a students business skill and ideas.

3.It serves as a route of connection to knowing and meeting people.

4.It help a student in building his/her career.

After the whole lot of ideas it also comes with its own disadvantages which are;
1. In most cases it serves as a student major distraction I.e searching for money instead of facing academics and reading.
2. It diverts the mind of a student from academics to business,I.e student becomes less productive academically and more productive business wise.
3. It shrinks the time of a student. Take a look at this little mathematical analysis 24hrs-8hrs(sleep)=16hrs-5hrs(lectures)=11hrs-4hrs(recess)=7hrs. The total time left is 7hrs would that time be sufficient for cooking,eating,reading and attending to assignments.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT; A student can cope in doing both if he or she has a proper planning ‘Fail to plan or plan to fail’. Bad planning will get everything congested and put you into an unpalatable situation.
- Imagine this scenario; As a fashion designer in school I got a job on Friday to be delivered on Monday morning on the Saturday I started the work and I got an info about an emergency test on Monday morning, if you were in mu shoes what would you do?

(1) (Reply)

Blogger&actor Olaoluwa Dedicates Enterprenuership Program Target Local Villages / For Serious Minded People Only / How To Start Off Your Advertising Campaign With Impact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.