Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Mowe/ibafo To The Island Everyday Before 8am.is It Possible - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mowe/ibafo To The Island Everyday Before 8am.is It Possible (2801 Views)

Fuel Tanker Fire In Ibafo, Ogun State, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Photos) / FRSC Closes Magboro, Kara, Ibafo Axis On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mowe/ibafo To The Island Everyday Before 8am.is It Possible by adakoleagbenu: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
HI. MY SECONDARY SCHOOL MATE RECENTLY GOT A JOB IN VICTORIA ISLAND, BUT HE HAS NO ONE IN LAGOS. I STAY IN MOWE AND I OFFER TO ACCOMMODATE HIM.
I WANT TO ASK, IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET TO VI BEFORE 8AM DAILY FROM MOWE?
IF YES WHAT ARE THE BEST ROUTES? AND WHEN SHOULD HE LEAVE! HELP
Re: Mowe/ibafo To The Island Everyday Before 8am.is It Possible by youngest85(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yes, it's possible
He should wake up by 5am

Mowe to Berger
Berger to obalende
Obalende to VI

1 Like

Re: Mowe/ibafo To The Island Everyday Before 8am.is It Possible by adakoleagbenu: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
thank you
Re: Mowe/ibafo To The Island Everyday Before 8am.is It Possible by salesforce: 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
it won't be easy .dont be fooled.apart from the stress.the road is unpredictable and the person might ended up losing the job in short time. coming back too will be tedious considering the daily traffic on that route. beta tell him to get a 1 room rent around 80 to 90 k a year maybe somewhere around agege or after kara. 1 room not self contain

1 Like

Re: Mowe/ibafo To The Island Everyday Before 8am.is It Possible by Bluehill1051: 8:53am On Mar 17, 2019
Let him get an apartment at ita faji. It's on the island and cheap
Re: Mowe/ibafo To The Island Everyday Before 8am.is It Possible by ifyalways(f): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2019
He will be so stressed and drained after three months he might begin to wonder if the move was worth it.

Let him check out that big hostel behind TBS or YWCA at Maloney street opposite Mr Biggs for bedspace from Monday to Friday (both hostels are very affordable) then return to mowe/ibafo if needed on fridays, after work.

4 Likes

Re: Mowe/ibafo To The Island Everyday Before 8am.is It Possible by Florblu(f): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2019
He will get a bus to Victoria Ialand from that axis every morning provided he wakes up early. I'm not sure of Ibafo /Mowe but I have seen buses and cars in Magboro going to VI a couple of time. Leaving the house by 5am is the best he can do to get to work for 8am

Better still, he can do Iyana oworo from more/ibafo which is #200
From Iyana oworo there are private cars going to VI, Ajah, Lekki, etc. Victoria Island is sometimes #200 or #150.
Re: Mowe/ibafo To The Island Everyday Before 8am.is It Possible by adakoleagbenu: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
Florblu:
He will get a bus to Victoria Ialand from that axis every morning provided he wakes up early. I'm not sure of Ibafo /Mowe but I have seen buses and cars in Magboro going to VI a couple of time. Leaving the house by 5am is the best he can do to get to work for 8am

Better still, he can do Iyana oworo from more/ibafo which is #200
From Iyana oworo there are private cars going to VI, Ajah, Lekki, etc. Victoria Island is sometimes #200 or #150.

thank you
Re: Mowe/ibafo To The Island Everyday Before 8am.is It Possible by adakoleagbenu: 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
ifyalways:
He will be so stressed and drained after three months he might begin to wonder if the move was worth it.

Let him check out that big hostel behind TBS or YWCA at Maloney street opposite Mr Biggs for bedspace from Monday to Friday (both hostels are very affordable) then return to mowe/ibafo if needed on fridays, after work.

.thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Caught In Italy's Sex-trade Trap(pix) / Best West African Countries To Nationalized Or Get Dual Citizenship / Affordable Hotels In Maitama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.