Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

"I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video (72594 Views)

Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) / Etinosa Sets Instagram Account On Private After Going Unclad On MC Galaxy's IG / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by AXYZ: 6:11am On Mar 17, 2019
Etizz:
Lol....guys, I literally need to know, do people get paid on a particular amount of followers you get on instagram? If yes like how much?

Not everyone gets paid. Instagram or any other can pay celebs like C. Ronaldo and co but the smaller ones that leverage on their large followership who to market or influence any product or services.

My thoughts though.

1 Like

Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by I888(m): 6:42am On Mar 17, 2019
Etizz:
Lol....guys, I literally need to know, do people get paid on a particular amount of followers you get on instagram? If yes like how much?
you get paid to advertise products for people. That is one of the major drive among the smart ones...

So if you can come up with a funny page where people gather, bros, go ahead and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by pauloemeka(m): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2019
since she went nude . has she been given the 50k?
Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by Kenyenubi: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2019
Toks 2007 Toyota Matrix, leather interior, sunroof, 4 plugs engine, AC chilling,vehicle in perfect working condition.
Location is at Ikeja
Price is N1.8m
Serious buyer should contact Engr Kenny Nubi on 08034212590

Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by emeijeh(m): 7:18am On Mar 17, 2019
Eexus:

27k followers don show bruh
No be lie.
Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by kfrosh: 7:24am On Mar 17, 2019
Depending on the number of followers you have,
You become a huge influencer for brands and products. Companies will begin to trust to to advertise their products for them and also influence yoir followers decisions towards a product, reason they are called influencers. So literally, the more followers you have the higher the potential for you to make more example.

Take Youtube for example. The more the subscribers you have and views on your video, the more money you make. You see those ads that run on videos while watching YouTube, the owners of the YouTube channels get paid for that depending on their number of subscribers.

It's a simple but complex structure.
Etizz:

Sorry to say, but who does d payment... Cos it baffles me how people go nut just for likes n followers

1 Like

Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by kenex4ever(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2019
LesbianBoy:
This girl is a typical example of "Somethings are not what they seem to be"

If you see how this babe always passionately advice Nigerian girls not to give guys who they are not married to sex bla bla bla!

For my mind....
"This one na good girl"

"Before you go fit see this one pant na war"

"In fact she go be virgin"

Little did I know she was just another cheap olosho

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
did she have sex on d live video?
Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by akdjr(m): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2019
This is the effect of always trying emulate everything the westerners do all in the name that we are in a "free world" some will tell you is it your body?
Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by talkme(m): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2019
free this mama.. na so she dey, since she got married.
Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 17, 2019
Damage control..

Sorry oooo cos what people have seen cannot be unseen.

This one just limited her chances of being successful for cheap fame with her expired body.

Nzuzu.

Who ever is with her needs to get her off social media... b!tch needs to stop all this noise.
Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by excessmon(m): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2019
I try to see through who you are.....misplaced priority and abstract mentor......

Read the book from Brian Tracy change your thinking change ur mind

My piece though
Triangles1:
Medicine after death.

There's nothing wrong in what you did just that African with backward mentality, if Beyonce or Kim kardashian, go unclad Africa wouldn't mind to borrow mb to download.

My advice for you is short and clear......

Next time, try as much as possible to eat a big frog with egg not m c gala that's finding it difficult to limelight.
Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by freemi(m): 8:26am On Mar 17, 2019
LesbianBoy:
This girl is a typical example of "Somethings are not what they seem to be"

If you see how this babe always passionately advice Nigerian girls not to give guys who they are not married to sex bla bla bla!

For my mind.....

"This one na good girl"

"Before you go fit see this one pant na war"

"In fact she go be virgin"

Little did I know she was just another cheap olosho

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
were u d see d advice?
Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by getbizy: 8:45am On Mar 17, 2019
paddyofboss:

Her dad is ducking rich...i know d family wella

Her dad is ducking rich yet she exposed herself for 50k? We haff hear grin
Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by EmekaBlue(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2019
koyyes:
The next time you get tipsy, use the little sense you have left to avoid negroes like a plague.

As simple as that.
did a negro break ur Caucasian heart? grin
Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2019
EmekaBlue:
did a negro break ur Caucasian heart? grin

Only elderly foreign females and low self esteemed foreign females with a fetish are attracted to negroes.
Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by EmekaBlue(m): 9:32am On Mar 17, 2019
koyyes:

Only elderly foreign females and low self esteemed foreign females with a fetish are attracted to negroes.
really? i doubt
Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by Ozkar: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2019
"... the rest of my beautiful body"

This one na exhibitionist at heart jare. She only wrote this cos of the backlash.
Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by quincyshakur(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2019
50k...if u lik no go hustle,u dey find eazy way angry
Etizz:
Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by paddyofboss(m): 11:33am On Mar 17, 2019
getbizy:

Her dad is ducking rich yet she exposed herself for 50k? We haff hear grin
For real bro. If not be her papa she for nor come this far.. Nigga owns a big ads building , school and church in warri
Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by goodnewscliff(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2019
FASASI1:
Expensive mistake the deed has been done its a scar that will never heal but if you are lucky you will get more nude role characters since you are talented in that aspect grin
u bad.. i swear down

1 Like

Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by Stophie1000: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2019
Can someone pls post the video leme see what u guys are talking about please
Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by Martinez39(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
From "I am expressive with my body" to "I made a mistake." Odi egwu grin
Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by mechanics(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
Better, her unclothedness is only meant for her husband alone.
Re: "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video by Etizz: 2:21am On Mar 18, 2019
quincyshakur:
50k...if u lik no go hustle,u dey find eazy way angry

I see u are one of those miscreants that go along downgrading their personality......do u know me before? Why can't u guys just have sense for once?

For the record, I asked that question to know if it's because of followers girls misbehave on instagram .....

Learn not to talk to people u meet anyhow u feel....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother / Mustapha Atiku Abubakar And Afrah El-Nafaty Wedding Pictures / "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.