Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Nigerian Sex Workers Fight In Italy Fight Over Train Tickets, One Faints - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sex Workers Fight In Italy Fight Over Train Tickets, One Faints (28001 Views)

EFCC Arrests Eight For Selling Train Tickets For N15,000 In Abuja, Kaduna / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Fight In Italy Fight Over Train Tickets, One Faints by urahara(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
grandstar:

I'm very interested in ethnicity aside economics

I love that !!! cheesy

I love ethnicities of countries .

Are you also interested in genetics of ethnic groups ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Fight In Italy Fight Over Train Tickets, One Faints by midnighter(f): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
grandstar:

Those guys aren't Lebanese. They were Berbers or Tuaregs. Apparently, Zinedane Zidane is Berber. They constitute 20% of Algerias population

Are those people not from Chad? Those little fair-skinned arab-looking children that used to tap on my car window in PH

Such beautiful children. I used to wonder how they even ended up here
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Fight In Italy Fight Over Train Tickets, One Faints by grandstar(m): 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
midnighter:

Are those people not from Chad? Those little fair-skinned arab-looking children that used to tap on my car window in PH

Such beautiful children. I used to wonder how they even ended up here

I suspect they are actually from Niger. Yes, they have beautiful children. They are Tuaregs which is a subset of Berbers

Niger is one of the 10 poorest countries in the world hence may explain their presence here. I also suspect around that time, there was a drought in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Fight In Italy Fight Over Train Tickets, One Faints by grandstar(m): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
urahara:

I love that !!! cheesy

I love ethnicities of countries .

Are you also interested in genetics of ethnic groups ?

Probably as the 2 can't be divorced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Fight In Italy Fight Over Train Tickets, One Faints by midnighter(f): 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
grandstar:

I suspect they are actually from Niger. Yes, they have beautiful children. They are Tuaregs which is a subset of Berbers

Niger is one of the 10 poorest countries in the world hence may explain their presence here. I also suspect around that time, there was a drought in Nigeria.

Is it so terrible that they cant stay there? How can someone come to Nigeria to beg? What could be worse than being an immigrant beggar.

from one third world country to another, for that matter ...?
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Fight In Italy Fight Over Train Tickets, One Faints by aziaka111(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
Stakeholders:

It will never be well with you and your entire body. Amen
u are very stupid
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Fight In Italy Fight Over Train Tickets, One Faints by aziaka111(m): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
Larry456:

It shall not be well with you and your entire family
God punish u there idiot
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Fight In Italy Fight Over Train Tickets, One Faints by anonymuz(m): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
coolestchris2:
we need their names to submit to ncan head office
we know them, na 90% of their female are ashawos....go to any brothel world wide, if you don't see them, please dont just visit the brothel again. They are really representing Niger delta with their professionalism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State / Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks / Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.