Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position (33838 Views)

Pastor Taribo West: Trump Will Win The US Election / Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us / Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
HenryInno1:

Your last sentence sha....what about those carved stones in catholic church?....

Imagery does not define idolatry. This is the mistake most of you kids make. Most cultists do not have image they bow to but they are the real people worshiping idols. Most people that carry charms around do not bow to any image but they are the real idol worshippers.

1 Like

Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by oluwasegun007(m): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
Offpoint1:
We are know 99% of Nigerian politicians belongs to one cult group or the other.

Offpoint, don't be lazy and correct that sentence.
Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by HenryInno1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Imagery does not define idolatry. This is the mistake most of you kids make. Most cultists do not have image they bow to but they are the real people worshiping idols. Most people that carry charms around do not bow to any image but they are the real idol worshippers.
To the long story short
Your Also an idol worshipper...simple and short...u bow to a carved image...which God warned us about

1 Like

Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by Olibboy: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
lonelydora:
Yes, that's what they do. In Politics, In University, In Business, In Corporate organisations, In banks, etc. You must join a form of cult for you to get position.

Some of the occultic groups are even into Gayism, Lesbianism, Bestiality, Rituals, etc.

People should stop admiring any exotic vehicle they see on the road.

It's better all of you give your lives to Christ before it's too late.
bestiality means?
Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by Teeklef(m): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

The one popularly called Ronaldinho now has Gaucho in his name.

The one popularly called " Fat Ronaldo or Ronaldo of Brazil" is Ronaldo De Lima.

Ronaldo de lima was the younger Ronaldo in the 1996 squad as you rightly said. There was an older Ronaldo who was a defender. De Lima had to take "Ronaldinho" for his shirt
OK bro
Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
HenryInno1:

To the long story short
Your Also an idol worshipper...simple and short...u bow to a carved image...which God warned us about

To the long story short. You belong to Lucifer

1 Like

Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by ajl: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

You are a big idiot to beleive imagery defines idolatry. You need a crash course on religion.

Thats where you are all fooling yourselves. Go back and read through your bible. And check this video. While they give you their white jesus, they go beneath their basement to pray before image of black Jesus and Mary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZe4N6VtOtE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by dataking: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

You are a big idiot to beleive imagery defines idolatry. You need a crash course on religion.

You are a bigger idiot if you think Holy Mary is the mother of God.
All those images and statues in your church are satanic.
There is no God but Allah. He begets not, neither his he begotten.
He is above such things.
Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by Patrinus: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Taribo was the first Nigerian to play for Inter Milan, when serie-a was still serie-a. He switched from Inter to AC Milan, an even bigger club. I remember his sign on gee @ inter was above the million dollar mark and he was earning good weekly allowance. . . . why am I ranting?

Where did all the money go? Why all this talk about drinking garri and some sort of desperation in his narrative. NFF ought to engage someone to enlighten all this players on the need to adequately invest for their retirement.
Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by Rickbets17: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below
Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by lonelydora: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Olibboy:
bestiality means?

Having sex with animals

1 Like

Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
dataking:

You are a bigger idiot if you think Holy Mary is the mother of God.
All those images and statues in your church are satanic.
There is no God but Allah. He begets not, neither his he begotten.
He is above such things.

At least members of my Church and adherents of Mary mother of God do not wear suicide vests and blow up themselves in crowded places. kiss

1 Like

Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by Admitwithschola: 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
wink2015:

NICE TO SEE TARIBO WEST COME OUT OF THE CLOSET.

He has been off the media for quite some months now.

But Taribo word about being told to join cult before getting a political position is very strong O.

The other day it was peter Osazee Odemwingie aka Odemwingy came with the bombshell that African player were consulting native doctors that is juju or voodoo priest to insure their football playing legs to become SUPER PLAYER!

Anyway the duo should go and enjoy their big dollar money.

So, how many really became super players? Insignificant compared to the whole footballers from Africa! So that thing does not work in football
Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by myself13: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
You are not who you are when you are hungry.
Hunger has and still making alotta people go against their highly revered principles.
He could already be contemplating the idea of joining the occult.
Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
it beat my imagination that people are ignorant of this before now... the power that be lies in the spiritual realm and you either bow to one.. either God or Devil... people prefer the devil because it's the short cut to making it.. and it's sharp sharp... so you see why we have many deluded leaders who can't do good things unless it's for there selfish use.. contracts are awarded to there members only... and they discipline erring members... it's an eyesore for us to say there aren't people controlling the affairs of this country in the spirit... that is why there are a lot of pogrom, blood shedding, communal clashes, accidents, suicides, name it... these blood acts as are fuel to the satanic kingdom for more power... may God help his children who are fervent in the spirit. and are conscious of these events...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by Mike4S: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

One of our best defenders ever.

Ronaldo then wearing "Ronaldinho" dealt with him and Uche Okechukwu during the 1996 Olympics.

Commentator : "There goes the young man of Brazil yet again!"

I watched that match and predicted he would be World Footballer of the Year one day. He won that year!
Who cried at last?
Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by hsafarms: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Kendumazy:
Not new. Most of the developmental activities to be done in the state will also need to be approved by the cult. If the cult want it, it will be done, if the cult want the money shared, so be it. If they say, there are some forces controlling this nation. You should understand now. Thanks to the body of christ praying for their fervent prayers for the peace and comfort of this country.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link below.

Body of Christ?

You mean the one run by the likes of oyedepo, Adeboye, Johnson suleiman, Joshua Iginla, ayo oritsejafor, okotie, Oyakhilomhe and other men of the world?

1 Like

Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by dataking: 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

At least members of my Church and adherents of Mary mother of God do not wear suicide vests and blow up themselves in crowded places. kiss

Stories. Like the Norwegian mass murderer or Joseph Kony of the Lords resistance army. Or your former forefathers the crusaders that killed muslims and Christians in Jerusalem in such numbers that the streets of Jerusalem was overflowing with blood up to their waist.
Also Hitler comes to mind. He was Catholic by the way.

Also your pedophile priests that rape and defile young boys daily.

Oshisko.
Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by PeacenLove2: 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
Respect, man. Respect.
Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by Abagworo(m): 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
Daviddson:
You did well by rejecting the Trojan horse. Satan has no free gifts to give; he knows you won't value it if there are no prices attached. So he slams you with a demand of 'your daughter' or wife or mum. You thereafter start living in luxury but with very little or no peace of mind.

Exactly. Most of the wealth that comes from occult is useless and tastes bitter in the mouth. It's better to live an average free man than a wealthy cultist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by mechanics(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
That's nice, he's a genuine believer.
Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by okonja(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Thank me for the impromptu hometraining i gave you free of charge.

At least next time you would know i have treatment for rabid dogs grin

You be mutula undecided
Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by HenryInno1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

To the long story short. You belong to Lucifer
U've been exposed ....
Just swallow the truth no matter how bitter it is....Bow down to a carved image...u just a gullible idol worshipper....
Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by springtech(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Olibboy:
bestiality means?
Act of having sex with animals.

It makes no sense but some people do it.
It's spiritual to them
It's an occultic practice.

But note also that very few non cultists indulge in the acts not knowing the implications or connotations, but for this set of people i believe they are possessed or high on weed.
Because i see no reason why a man would leave a woman and be having fun with an animal. It's just weird and absurd.

1 Like

Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by lloyds(m): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
All sins are equal my brother. Las las you and most of them condemning politicians, but always fuxk innocent girls

Will still go to hell

Cultist spotted.
Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
dataking:

Stories. Like the Norwegian mass murderer or Joseph Kony of the Lords resistance army. Or your former forefathers the crusaders that killed muslims and Christians in Jerusalem in such numbers that the streets of Jerusalem was overflowing with blood up to their waist.
Also Hitler comes to mind. He was Catholic by the way.

Also your pedophile priests that rape and defile young boys daily.

Oshisko.

Not all Muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by dataking: 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Not all Muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims.

Foolishhhh. Crusader spotted
Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by Olibboy: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2019
lonelydora:

Having sex with animals
thanks
Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by Olibboy: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2019
springtech:

Act of having sex with animals.

It makes no sense but some people do it.
It's spiritual to them
It's an occultist.

But note also that very few non cultists indulge in the acts not knowing the implications or connotations.
thanks
Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by HopeAtHand: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2019
Abagworo:

Exactly. Most of the wealth that comes from occult is useless and tastes bitter in the mouth. It's better to live an average free man than a wealthy cultist.
Well said.
Re: Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position by MosesAlex: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
HenryInno1:

Your last sentence sha....what about those carved stones in catholic church?....
This a popular misconception about the Catholic Church. The use of images and objects are biblical and do not always equate to idolatry. If you understand the difference between idolatry and examples below then you would understand the use of images in the Catholic Church.

1. The Ark of the Covenant had images of Cherubim (a type of angel). Heb 9:4 Does that make the Ark of the Covenant an idol?
2. The shadow (image) of Peter healed the sick . Act 5:15 . Was God promoting idol worship by allowing this happen?
3. Cherubim and palm trees were carved on the wall of the outer sanctuary from the floor to the space above the entrance. Ezekiel 41:20
(The temple had numerous images does it surprise you the Catholic Church has the same?)
3. Objects have used positively in the scriptures. Examples include Elijah's mantle (2 Kings 2:9-14 ), Paul's handkerchief (Acts 19:11-12) , Elisha bones (2 Kings 13:21),

2 Kings 2:9-14
Then he took the mantle of Elijah that had fallen from him, and struck the water, and said, “Where is the LORD God of Elijah?” And when he also had struck the water, it was divided this way and that; and Elisha crossed over.

Acts 5:14-16
… people brought the sick into the streets and laid them on beds and mats so that at least Peter’s shadow might fall on some of them as he passed by.

Acts 19:11-12
Now God worked unusual miracles by the hands of Paul, so that even handkerchiefs
or aprons were brought from his body to the sick,
and the diseases left them and the evil spirits went out of them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) / Lionel Messi At 33: 10 Interesting Facts You Should Know About Him / Adebimpe Quadri, The Youngest FIFA Referee At 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.