Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees (53354 Views)

Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by Praizeupdates: 6:04am On Mar 17, 2019
Little warri girl Success who was sent home because of schools went viral recently because of her ranting.

Mr jollof and some nigerians tookup the case and they decided to sponsor the little girl to her university level. Meanwhile the headmistress of success school explains what really happened on that said day.

She said tho she was sent home because of her fees but returned back to school immediately after she was sent home to pay her school fees.

Some nigerians also decided to pay for other 10 student fees in the school.

Watch the video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/headmistress-of-little-warri-girl-success-confirms-payment-of-her-school-fees/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2sY1VRgSyw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by Praizeupdates: 6:04am On Mar 17, 2019
Watch liltle success ranting video and Watch the Video of the headmistress as she explains everything that really happened that day => HERE

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 17, 2019
Wow!

But is she still in that school? I saw pics of one their classroom with leaking and opened roofs. Pupils sitting on the floor. Anyway, its all good...God bless every good Nigerians..Amen

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by myners007: 6:14am On Mar 17, 2019
The headmistress must be a dunce to have admitted the payment because basic education is free in Delta state. Meanwhile investigation is ongoing to ascertain those who flaunted the Delta state policy on free education. I hope this woman doesnt lose her job.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by daddytime(m): 6:37am On Mar 17, 2019
Head dustbin you mean. If you hear her speak English now you go run for your life.

Myners007..you made a very beautiful point above and I'm curious to see how this goes except the said school is a private one. I am also sure there are a good number of kids in that same school whose conditions are more precarious than the little girl's, hope our eye service celebrities will take note.

9 Likes

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 17, 2019
I just dey shame for my State.

Ah Okowa and crew, see how y'all got exposed?

8 Likes

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by SocialJustice: 7:31am On Mar 17, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Watch liltle success ranting video and Watch the Video of the headmistress as she explains everything that really happened that day => HERE
Success is from Sapele not Warri.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by SocialJustice: 7:33am On Mar 17, 2019
Orla234:
I just dey shame for my State.

Ah Okowa and crew, see how y'all got exposed?

Okowa get shame? He has totally destroyed education in Delta state. Every governor in Delta state is worse than the last, at least Uduaghan did little renovation and provided free buses to commute students. All gone under Okowa.

9 Likes

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 17, 2019
SocialJustice:
Okowa get shame? He has totally destroyed education in Delta state. Every governor in Delta state is worse than the last, at least Uduaghan did little renovation and provided free buses to commute students. All gone under Okowa.

Very worrisome something.

I just hope this public disgrace get "them" to do the right thing.

Public schools are supposed to be a standard, and not a dump.

4 Likes

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by SocialJustice: 8:03am On Mar 17, 2019
Orla234:

Okowa won't flinch, somebody that ate Paris club refunds and was telling lies to primary school teachers and owing months of unpaid salaries.

6 Likes

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by zolajpower: 8:28am On Mar 17, 2019
myners007:
The headmistress must be a dunce to have admitted the payment because basic education is free in Delta state. Meanwhile investigation is ongoing to ascertain those who flaunted the Delta state policy on free education. I hope this woman doesnt lose her job.
Success outburst don cost Madam headmistress her daily bread grin

2 Likes

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by EbukaHades10(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2019
That yanch for that chair no big but na still yanch. Who sabi the yanch,sorry, woman?

1 Like

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by gssdobi: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2019
It's APC and Buhari's Fault

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by itspzpics(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
gssdobi:
It's APC and Buhari's Fault
lol
Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by goshen26: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Orla234:

When their kids do not attend public schools wat do u expect?
Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by Asapdenny: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
When I first saw this video. I nearly die of laugh. The little girl really like school. Unlike the children for my area. They will jump for joy if them pursue them from school.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by Mutemenot(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hmmmm. Trouble for the headmistress. Extorting students even when the state Government finances the school programs in the state.

1 Like

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by AntiWailer: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
Shameless
Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by marvin906(m): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
I don't get it..
all government schools in Delta State is free so why is she paying fees or isn't that a government school

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by lonelydora: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
I am not moved be the theatrics of these celebrities concerning success. They have many of such children around their neighbourhood. Why not help those kids?

It's good to help success but 99% of them are doing for the camera.

4 Likes

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by lonelydora: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
hotwater1:
Wow!

But is she still in that school? I saw pics of one their classroom with leaking and opened roofs. Pupils sitting on the floor. Anyway, its all good...God bless every good Nigerians..Amen

She's still in the school so that she can finish her exams. She will go to a better school after close of the term

2 Likes

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by marvel2011(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
daddytime:
Head dustbin you mean. If you hear her speak English now you go run for your life.

Myners007..you made a very beautiful point above and I'm curious to see how this goes except the said school is a private one. I am also sure there are a good number of kids in that same school whose conditions are more precarious than the little girl's, hope our eye service celebrities will take note.
At least try n pick up one for yourself

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) / Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" / See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.