Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,248 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break (81079 Views)

Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Nobody: 10:57am On May 19, 2021
She went home for the salah break and came back to her secondary school like this...

What punishment would you suggest for this, or should it pass?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Nobody: 11:11am On May 19, 2021
I will really not suggest a punishment. Just tell her to wash it away... Sometimes al this kids just need a little guiding.

417 Likes 22 Shares

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by saddeeqrunka(m): 1:44pm On May 19, 2021
klap4gbens:
She went home for the salah break and came back to her secondary school like this...

Punishment just because of Henna? She did it to celebrate Sallah no any other thing

Just let her be, even if you want to punish her, let her stay out of school till the Henna fades away or vanish.

215 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by nengibo: 2:09pm On May 19, 2021
You want to punish a student for practicing her Religion/culture

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by JovialJune(f): 2:16pm On May 19, 2021
nengibo:

Na so, we should then allow Yoruba/traditionalist's children bring their permanent painted face to school because it's their tradition/culture right?

321 Likes 18 Shares

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by gasparpisciotta: 2:25pm On May 19, 2021
Just tell her to clean it up or she risks being penalized.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Tinkerberry: 2:33pm On May 19, 2021
In my opinion allow it pass this once, but there should be an announcement next time forbidding students from such since they'll resume school almost immediately after such celebrations. But the patterns fine o

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Zacksnow(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2021
U must be a paper kisser. How possible is that? She should be suspend asap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by chatinent: 3:32pm On May 19, 2021
Many northern girls wear it.

The question is knowing if she's a northerner.

5 Likes

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 19, 2021
saddeeqrunka:

Punishment just because of Henna? She did it to celebrate Sallah no any other thing

Just let her be, even if you want to punish her, let her stay out of school till the Henna fades away or vanish.

She is sitting for mock exams, she can't be sent home.

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Karleb(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2021
klap4gbens:

Many of you teachers will not make heaven.

So she can't celebrate because she's a student. It will wash off with time.

E sha ma calm down.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Karleb(m): 3:56pm On May 19, 2021
JovialJune:

Na so, we should then allow Yoruba/traditionalist's children bring their permanent painted face to school because it's their tradition/culture right?

Go and seat down abeg

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Harrykn: 4:04pm On May 19, 2021
if you are not comfortable with that drawing please tell her to wash it
Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 19, 2021
chatinent:
Many northern girls wear it.

The question is knowing if she's a northerner.

Not at all, she is from SW and schools there.
Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by nengibo: 4:13pm On May 19, 2021
JovialJune:

Yes, like you rightly said it's their tradition and culture, these are lawmakers in *New Zealand of Maori descent, let's stop using Caucasian standard to judge African people

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by saddeeqrunka(m): 4:14pm On May 19, 2021
klap4gbens:

She is sitting for mock exams, she can't be sent home.

I guess they should forgive her then, she didn't do it intentionally. It's just for the celebration of Eid

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 19, 2021
nengibo:

She should have come in buba and wrapper so we know she is a cultured or religious girl...
Permissive people just full here

25 Likes

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 19, 2021
Tinkerberry:
In my opinion allow it pass this once, but there should be an announcement next time forbidding students from such since they'll resume school almost immediately after such celebrations. But the patterns fine o

She is fully aware of the school rules and regulations

8 Likes

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by JovialJune(f): 4:32pm On May 19, 2021
nengibo:

Yes, like you rightly said it's their tradition and culture, these are lawmakers in Australia of Maori descent, let's stop using Caucasian standard to judge African people

We are talking of students this one is bringing up adults

We are talking if naija, this one is bringing up Australia,

Who did you see talking about Caucasian here? Did I mention them in my previous comment?

A school has a laid down rule for mode of dressing of students, if everyone decides to dress according to their religion and culture, how will there be law and order? How does some people think self

Maybe when you have your own school, students shouldn't have uniforms you hear, they can all paint their face like masquerade or use deluxe paint for make up to school, because you want them to look like Australia people or whatever, you cannot force your mode of thinking on others.

Op, she should be punished, she knows the rules, she shouldn't have used henna when she knows she'd be resuming school real soon, I went to a boarding school in the north and Hausa girls didn't try that shit when we were in school.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by JovialJune(f): 4:36pm On May 19, 2021
saddeeqrunka:

I guess they should forgive her then, she didn't do it intentionally. It's just for the celebration of Eid

She did it intentionally, didn't she know she'd be resuming real soon before putting henna? If she doesnt put henna, will she die? There are so many Hausas that didn't put henna during this Eid, did they die?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by JovialJune(f): 4:38pm On May 19, 2021
Karleb:

Go and seat down abeg

On your head so that you'd get sense abi? Swerve....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by JovialJune(f): 4:39pm On May 19, 2021
Karleb:

Many of you teachers will not make heaven.

So she can't celebrate because she's a student. It will wash off with time.

E sha ma calm down.

See talk, is henna the only way to celebrate Eid

9 Likes

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by nengibo: 5:12pm On May 19, 2021
JovialJune:

We are talking of students this one is bringing up adults

We are talking if naija, this one is bringing up Australia,

Who did you see talking about Caucasian here? Did I mention them in my previous comment?

A school has a laid down rule for mode of dressing of students, if everyone decides to dress according to their religion and culture, how will there be law and order? How does some people think self

Maybe when you have your own school, students shouldn't have uniforms you hear, they can all paint their face like masquerade or use deluxe paint for make up to school, because you want them to look like Australia people or whatever, you cannot force your mode of thinking on others.

Op, she should be punished, she knows the rules, she shouldn't have used henna when she knows she'd be resuming school real soon, I went to a boarding school in the north and Hausa girls didn't try that shit when we were in school.

Times change and even archaic mindsets change too, any discerning mind will know that I brought up the Australian lawmakers with their native maori tattoos to show that in a civilised society traditions and customs are not looked at with disdain, if the tatoos are customary to the Hausa people why should you purnish the child for that especially when their parents didn't complain, will you also punish a child for tribal mark, if it was a white person that did this I will understand, but a Black African to consider punishing a child for partaking in her culture over the holidays, it's quite shameful

22 Likes

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by nengibo: 5:15pm On May 19, 2021
klap4gbens:

She should have come in buba and wrapper so we know she is a cultured or religious girl...
Permissive people just full here

U dey miscap, are we talking of school uniform or body mark?

4 Likes

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by JovialJune(f): 5:17pm On May 19, 2021
Karleb:

You are a stupid fellow.

I did not insult this fellow, Seun Lalasticlala, see unprovoked insult o.

4 Likes

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Karleb(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2021
JovialJune:

I did not insult this fellow, Seun Lalasticlala, see unprovoked insult o.

You no get sense. Go and call FBI.

8 Likes

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by JovialJune(f): 5:26pm On May 19, 2021
nengibo:

Times change and even archaic mindsets change too, any discerning mind will know that I brought up the Australian lawmakers with their native maori tattoos to show that in a civilised society traditions and customs are not looked at with disdain, if the tatoos are customary to the Hausa people why should you purnish the child for that especially when their parents didn't complain, will you also punish a child for tribal mark, if it was a white person that did this I will understand, but a Black African to consider punishing a child for partaking in her culture over the holidays, it's quite shameful

Maybe you should tell the lawmakers to amend the constitution to fix in "traditional/cultural attires should be worn and displayed in all schools", then we'd know you're talking, for now, schools have rules and regulations which must be adhered to, when she knows she'd be resuming school soon, she should have cleaned it, very simple,

And pls don't bring up the western world for a particular trend that suits you at a particular time, if we want to follow them and their way of life, it should be 100%, e.g like acceptance of homosexuals, age of consent/adulthood, their polices and politics, infrastructures, and so many gainful methods of theirs, since we want to emulate Australia cos time has change and we shouldn't be archaic, no be so?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by JovialJune(f): 5:30pm On May 19, 2021
Karleb:

You no get sense. Go and call FBI.

Karleb, are you sure you're alright

Hope all is well with you undecided

4 Likes

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by CelebCircle: 5:30pm On May 19, 2021
Lyta's Baby Mama Blasts Him For Not Having N13,000 To Spare For Their Son's Birthday
Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po09aJuOuIs
Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by Karleb(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2021
JovialJune:

Karleb, are you sure you're alright

Hope all is well with you undecided

Alaye what is your problem?
Stop mentioning me anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break by JovialJune(f): 5:34pm On May 19, 2021
Karleb:

Alaye what is your problem?
Stop mentioning me anyhow.

But you mentioned me first na undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / 20 Zimbabwean Secondary School Students Caught Having Group Sex, Suspended / Pirate Confraternity Welcomed Nnamdi Azikwe To University Of Lagos In 1972

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.