Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Allow The Word Of God To Help You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allow The Word Of God To Help You (3055 Views)

The Word Of God Is Powerful! / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur / Why Did God Allow The Serpent Enter The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow The Word Of God To Help You by jonatoye(m): 6:45am On Mar 17, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Allow the word of God to Help You

WORD FOR TODAY
Whenever the word of God is made available to you; it comes to help and illuminate your path in destiny. The word of God will stand to condemn any man who fails to allow His word to help him!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Direct my steps by Your word, And let no iniquity have dominion over me." (Psalm 119:133 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Iniquity will have dominion in the life of every man who fails to submit to God's word. The work and the life of a man living contrary to God's word is regarded as inquity. Every word of God coming to you is meant to order your steps unto righteousness and shield your life from iniquity.

King Saul is not ignorant of the word of the Lord to him but chose to ignore it. If he had obeyed, his obedience would have saved him from losing his kingship. Achan knew he was not expected to take the accursed things but failed to allow the word of God to help him. This led to his death. When Joseph was tempted; he allowed the word of God to help him and preserve his mandate.

The Lord has been gracious enough to make His word available to you in every facet of life. You cannot deny the fact that you know the truth in the light of God's word. Allow the word of God to help you. This will help you to be who the Lord wants you to be. It is only when you allow the word of the Lord to be a lamp to your feet that is when your path will be illuminated.

Prayer Point
Lord! Direct my steps by Your word, And let no iniquity have dominion over me in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Your life will be free from iniquity each time you allow the word of God to help you!!!

Have a Graceful Worship Experience!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allow The Word Of God To Help You by Deicide: 8:09am On Mar 17, 2019
Another trash

1 Like

Re: Allow The Word Of God To Help You by Frabets6: 8:09am On Mar 17, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: Allow The Word Of God To Help You by veraulem(f): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2019
jonatoye:
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Allow the word of God to Help You

WORD FOR TODAY
Whenever the word of God is made available to you; it comes to help and illuminate your path in destiny. The word of God will stand to condemn any man who fails to allow His word to help him!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Direct my steps by Your word, And let no iniquity have dominion over me." (Psalm 119:133 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Iniquity will have dominion in the life of every man who fails to submit to God's word. The work and the life of a man living contrary to God's word is regarded as inquity. Every word of God coming to you is meant to order your steps unto righteousness and shield your life from iniquity.

King Saul is not ignorant of the word of the Lord to him but chose to ignore it. If he had obeyed, his obedience would have saved him from losing his kingship. Achan knew he was not expected to take the accursed things but failed to allow the word of God to help him. This led to his death. When Joseph was tempted; he allowed the word of God to help him and preserve his mandate.

The Lord has been gracious enough to make His word available to you in every facet of life. You cannot deny the fact that you know the truth in the light of God's word. Allow the word of God to help you. This will help you to be who the Lord wants you to be. It is only when you allow the word of the Lord to be a lamp to your feet that is when your path will be illuminated.

Prayer Point
Lord! Direct my steps by Your word, And let no iniquity have dominion over me in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Your life will be free from iniquity each time you allow the word of God to help you!!!

Have a Graceful Worship Experience!!!

Yea shall know the truth and the truth shall set u free... Peace
Re: Allow The Word Of God To Help You by incogni2o: 8:16am On Mar 17, 2019
Thanks for the word.

Currently on the Bed.

Struggling to stand up and go to church.

Dear Lord,Give me strength

3 Likes

Re: Allow The Word Of God To Help You by Truefaith: 8:16am On Mar 17, 2019
The New Testament makes it clear that Jesus IS THE WORD OF GOD
(John 1:1-4, 12-14)

If a man does not have the Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ in his heart, how can he obey the word of God?

Where will he get the power to do it?

YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/what-does-it-mean-to-be-born-again/
Re: Allow The Word Of God To Help You by incogni2o: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2019
Deicide:
Another trash

E dey for your body.

All the best with your stony rebellious Heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow The Word Of God To Help You by Win12345: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2019
The word of God is light and life.
O! God help us to live through and by your word

1 Like

Re: Allow The Word Of God To Help You by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2019
Christianity is becoming more boring on a daily basis with Pastors like Burishi and that guy that wake his photographer from the so-called dead, among other disgusting and shameless activities of these Pentecostal Pastors all over the place. South Africa is taking over gradually from Nigerian Pastors in the act of deceiving their gullible and stewpid flocks on the path of destruction all in the name of God.

A time is coming when many of these gullible followers will be truly awake from their slumber and kick out these bunch of wife-snatching, fun-seeking, money-loving classless and worldly thieves called God of men out. Even the good message of salvation that Jesus brings has become outdated that the so called Pastors don't teach their followers again. Christianity is just one huge joke. A business venture at best.
Re: Allow The Word Of God To Help You by Unconquerable: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2019
Great message. Jesus Himself is the Word that became Flesh and obeying the Word is same as obeying God. And when we Obey God He directs our paths.

4 Likes

Re: Allow The Word Of God To Help You by ONY3KAH(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
Frabets6:
See prove of our latest winnings below
Abeg sey you go fit borrow me money from your winning make I fit play your next game?
Re: Allow The Word Of God To Help You by mechanics(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Deicide:
Another trash
calling the Word of God trash abi, continue at your own peril.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Is Ignorant, Manipulative And Crazy At The Same Time / If Islam For Muslims Does Not Want Non-muslims Commenting On The Threads There / Marine Spirit Possesses 60 Percent Of Ladies Especially From Places With Rivers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.