Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) (44522 Views)

Accident on 3rd Mainland Bridge, 2 Passengers Plunge Into Lagoon / Couple, Driver, Three Others Die As Driver Rams Into Commercial Bus In Delta / Dispatch Rider Thrills Motorists On 3rd Mainland Bridge: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by BareFacedLies(m): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2019
I hope there was no fatality
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by Emmanuel226(m): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2019
Maybe him dey pass the bridge when Lagos village people bin dey do meeting then, when him come reach the exact place him come do pooooooooorrrrrrrrrrr, then the tin come vex them, then , them come give am spiritual cocaine to drink grin
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by darlenese(f): 7:29am On Mar 17, 2019
ok
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by harkandey(m): 7:29am On Mar 17, 2019
it may be due to excess of work that make the driver so tired and slept off
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by omonla10(m): 7:30am On Mar 17, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THESE HUSTLERS YOU MENTIONED ARE NOT AS FØOLISH AS YOU ARE.
I was once an Uber driver too so I know what I'm saying. Lemme just leave u jare, we don pass this Ur level. Sorry I don't have a reply for u
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by Exponental(m): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2019
hakeem4:
This is why I have been telling government not to fix the road again. Let me see how you will you be sleeping while driving on a road with different sizes potholes.

Nigerians do we really need good roads grin grin
sarcasm is good but stupidly is bad.
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by mejai(m): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2019
Miniano:
All this Corolla sports drivers sef dem go day follow road drag mtchew
to them Na Ferrari Dem dey drive.
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by Wifesnatcher: 7:32am On Mar 17, 2019
John655555:
Prove below

Scam
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by shakaranews: 7:33am On Mar 17, 2019
God O.

Meanwhile See the moment Little Baby Success, the viral Warri girl gets a life time schorlaship from Celebrities across Nigeria.
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su0K39kQh54
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by Emmanuel226(m): 7:33am On Mar 17, 2019
that bridge is cursed
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by Emmanuel226(m): 7:40am On Mar 17, 2019
the driver village people off him sense, when him bin dey cross the bridge grin cheesy
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by Anonymous4: 7:40am On Mar 17, 2019
hakeem4:
This is why I have been telling government not to fix the road again. Let me see how you will you be sleeping while driving on a road with different sizes potholes.

I am very sure u never passed through 3rd mainland bridge before.. if so u would know there's no any potholes there..
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by pagorino(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2019
hakeem4:

bad thought
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by frozen70(f): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2019
hakeem4:

So because one driver is sleeping while driving government should not repair the road

Have you considered the ones that are driving with caution what is their fate

What about you and your relatives that will be driving on a bad road

What's their fate ❓
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by yusufobinna1(m): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2019
PrinzEleju:

ori e o pe rara,where did you read 'drunk'? the news says the driver slept,shey nkan shey e ni?
You are a big fool, thunder fire u,all this idiots that does not deserve to have a phone, better start going to church and stay in the kids zone. Idiot
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by jidesp(m): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2019
hakeem4:

Someone like u needs to go back to ur village
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by cardoso222: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2019
coolestchris:
i don't understand, how do you sleep while driving..
is just like a guy sleeping in the middle of s.ex
just imagine me banging cee cee and I will now fall asleep..
jokes apart.
the driver should be arrested and giving community labor to serve as a deterrent to others who feel they can move a car around even when their body is against them engaging in an activity that needs maximum concentration and attention
Pray that you are not fagged out!
Stress can wear you out before you know it you are in the lagoon,but we all need time out to rest properly

2 Likes

Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by jrusky(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2019
hakeem4:

It might not be as a result of good road. It could be stress or staying out too late and not having enough sleep.
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by Ttipsy(f): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2019
hakeem4:

speak for yourself, Nigerians don't need good roads?? because of drunkards like you
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by greensandy: 7:59am On Mar 17, 2019
Racoon:
shocked This early morning I personally use to pray some more whenever I'm riding on that 3rd.Mainland Bridge
Even when you're careful, the person next to you may not be careful.So total vigilance is the key.

You nailed it, total vigilance.
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by martyns303(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2019
coolestchris:
i don't understand, how do you sleep while driving..
is just like a guy sleeping in the middle of s.ex
just imagine me banging cee cee and I will now fall asleep..
jokes apart.
the driver should be arrested and giving community labor to serve as a deterrent to others who feel they can move a car around even when their body is against them engaging in an activity that needs maximum concentration and attention

I have slept off in both situations.

I had about 4hrs of sleep in 48hrs cos I was trying to have a meeting with someone, and this influential people usually have their meeting at night (big men don't sleep). Me and my guy slept off on 3rd mainland bridge, we jerked back to the sound of the wheels rubbing against the pavement.

The hustle is real out there, people are trying to survive.
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by Turib61: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2019
Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 17, 2019
hakeem4:

Food for thought grin
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by jaxxy(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2019
When Ure stressed out nothing stops u from staying back at work or stoping off smwhere to relax instead of jumping on the road.
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by cliffsador: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2019
My name come out in the senate list, but am not ready for service now, should I mobilize now, pending till November, that I want to go for service, is it ok like that pls I need answers.
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by JubrinElSudan: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2019
As in he was still sleeping after the impact? Sleep deprivation is bad, when it reaches the limit, the body can't take it again than to shutoninown

1 Like

Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by MobilityExpress: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2019
hakeem4:

Bad road or no bad road, if fatigue sets in, a fatigued driver can sleep as he drowns inside the ocean. Fatigue is a very terrible thing. That's why a driver should never drive when he has consistently been sleeping many short hours. Nobody can cheat sleep for too long. Sleep always wins. It will keep accumulating in your body, till your cup is full. Then anywhere the fatigue sets in, you will just find yourself sleeping and won't be able to resist it. 8 hours of sleep every day keeps the evil fatigue away grin

1 Like

Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by Miniano: 8:09am On Mar 17, 2019
mejai:

to them Na Ferrari Dem dey drive.

I day kuku use my baby boy drag with den also the guy don go jonz
Re: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) by dancewith: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2019
hakeem4:

I pray that this is a joke. It's like saying that because planes sometimes crash no one should travel by air. Funny way of thinking. No wonder police dig potholes on otherwise good roads to create traffic jams and use such as check points

We are indeed are reflections of our society

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Use Boat At Flooded Adesanya Estate, Lekki, Lagos (Video) / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / New Pedestrian Bridge Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.