Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

"Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) (4057 Views)

Duncan Mighty Involved In An Accident, Pictured In Hospital Bed / #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by Gistvic: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian singer, Skiibii shares new photo as he was all smiles in the kitchen slicing tomatoes. Gistvic Reports.

Skiibii tags himself as an "Husband Material" as he captions. Gistvic Reports.

See more below>>

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/husband-material-skiibii-pictured-in.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by Gistvic: 11:21am On Mar 17, 2019
shocked
Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by delugajackson: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2019
So slicing tomatoes automatically makes one a husband material? Gerarahia mehn.

9 Likes

Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by EbukaHades10(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2019
Ordinary tomato lasan.

Where men dey use mouth dey blow fire for firewood to burn.

Las Las, baba go "connect" with them babes wey dey background.

Me self go like connect with that girl on jean

2 Likes

Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2019
yes you are husband material, at least you slice tomatoes, but when will you release album in your life
Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2019
Nice show off

1 Like

Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by MrSensor(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2019
i hate show-offs
Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by Davash222(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Ordinary tomato lasan.

The other girl is better. Make sure you tell your people make dem find wife for you when you're ready for marriage cos you got bad taste for women.

1 Like

Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by EbukaHades10(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2019
Davash222:

The other girl is better. Make sure you tell your people make dem find wife for you when you're ready for marriage cos you got bad taste for women.
Nah bruh. I like what I like and as I can't analyze the other girl's package nko.

Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by tohyorsih(f): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
at least he's useful unlike BABANGBALI that is useless both in the kitchen and on bed lipsrsealed

Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
undecided
Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by Onyi22(f): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
This is the type of husband am paying to have.....
They r so romantic, loving, nice, caring n good in bed...
This kind of guys can even wash my undies........
Not the lazy, dull, broke ass guys we have on this forum.........
Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
Onyi22:
Good luck in your search for such men undecided
Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by Onyi22(f): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Good luck in your search for such men undecided
Amen Amen n Amen
Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by AdsenseSnow(m): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
grin the guy above me controlling that onyi female account is a jobless dumb tout wink as for skibi angry cooking does not make you a husband or wife material undecided what ever that means

I need a verified Adsense to buy asap

1 Like

Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by dkronicle(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Watin concern tomato and cake
Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by oluwatosink: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Attention seeker and show off.. Tell me Which guy wey no they cook for house sad
Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by daveson2020(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
This one is kpakam on the level of sensima
Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Ordinary tomato lasan.

You prefer the house-help?

Na wa oh.
Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by EbukaHades10(m): 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
CosmoDroid:

You prefer the house-help?

Na wa oh.
Who said she's the house help? Baba, no dey spoil my parole abeg

The house help no be human being?

Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by otunbalamba: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
tohyorsih:
at least he's useful unlike BABANGBALI that is useless both in the kitchen and on bed lipsrsealed
I'm glad I'm following you.. u don't fail to crack me up
Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
I hope he won't fake being stabbed.
Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by tohyorsih(f): 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
otunbalamba:
lol cheesy so you've turned me to a comedian abi?
Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
Onyi22:
this gay-breed wants a boyfriend too .. better go down to america ,cause you aint getting none here
Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Who said she's the house help? Baba, no dey spoil my parole abeg

The house help no be human being?

Why go for a house help when you can get the queen.
Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by EbukaHades10(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Why go for a house help when you can get the queen.
But answer me this question. Who be the queen and who be the house help?

Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by BABANGBALI: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
otunbalamba:
toasting wan start. tohyorsih wehdone o
Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by BABANGBALI: 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
tohyorsih:
It's because I ate your ringtones in bed, they are so boring and uninspiring
Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by tohyorsih(f): 12:15am On Mar 18, 2019
BABANGBALI:

toasting wan start. tohyorsih wehdone o
wat's ur concern?

Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by tohyorsih(f): 12:16am On Mar 18, 2019
BABANGBALI:
It's because I ate your ringtones in bed, they are so boring and uninspiring
you dey craze i swear

Re: "Husband Material " - Skiibii Pictured In The Kitchen Slicing Tomatoes (PHOTO) by BABANGBALI: 12:33am On Mar 18, 2019
tohyorsih:

you dey craze i swear
truth hurts. Pls come and take your pants that you left behind in my house jo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood: Actor Ik Ogbonna's Hair Is A Wig. Watch Alex Ekubo Remove It ( Video) / My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend / Shame!!You Won't Believe What This Lady Was Caught Doing To This Small Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.