Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu (3718 Views)

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu by MhizMuna: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
There haven’t been many entertainers as lusciously daring as Pat Ugwu in recent times, given the goods she puts to the good on social media, particularly, the Instagram,

And she has severally labelled herself as a member of the ‘Ukwu Movement’ ( women who flaunt their bums because they believe they are endowed in that region of their body), not only in words but more in deeds by posting many bum-baring pictures of herself to drive home her point.

In this wise, it wasn’t such a big punch on the face when she came clean in a recent chat with Potpourri to assert how important her bum is to her. “You all know my selling point, it’s my ass; ‘Ikebe’, ‘Ukwu’, I’m the CEO of ass, what else if not my ass.

https://www./2019/03/i-take-care-of-my-bum-bum-more-than-my-stomach-actress-pat-ugwu.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu by Angelina996(f): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
And your brain Or is it only all about your ass undecided

1 Like

Re: I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu by Baawaa(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
It is your source of income grin grin cheesy
Re: I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu by daddytime(m): 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
Because that's your work station...

Dubai pit latrines...

1 Like

Re: I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
Just look at that ass..
Me looking at my Vaseline like..

3 Likes

Re: I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu by AdsenseSnow(m): 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
grin and you still look a chimpanzee after all that wink lady you are senseless

I need Adsense to buy
Re: I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu by Slimguy0(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
Of course, I mean we don't expect you to do less for what brings you Daily, Monthly and Yearly profit returns ... grin grin
Continue, your Royal Hoeliness
Re: I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu by ADRIAN88(m): 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
Applying the 80/20 pareto principle. Smart woman!!

Re: I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
Just imagine,Big Ass equals Small brain.
Re: I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu by mungoparks: 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
Sugar tongue
Re: I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu by Emilokoiyawon: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Pat Ukwu sorry Ugwu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu by Khd95(m): 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
Before ngo, no be ur bombom be ur source of livelihood sad
Re: I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu by EbukaHades10(m): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
Where did her parents go wrong?
Where did society go wrong?
Where did Nigeria go wrong?
Where did God go wrong?

Re: I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu by IvarTheBoneless: 1:25am On Mar 18, 2019
I wonder why 99% of women from this side are sluts.

But why wonder? Nnamdi Kanu their god said the same thing cheesy
Re: I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu by MhizMuna: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
I wonder why 99% of women from this side are sluts.

But why wonder? Nnamdi Kanu their god said the same thing cheesy
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked

Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

“He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed / Nigerian Man Show Off His "Suzuki Benz" Made In Ijare Ondo State. VIDEO / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Audio Of Kpokpogri Saying He Had Sex With Janemena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.