Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba (45548 Views)

Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor / Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by ChangeIsCostant: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
A Nigerian pastor shut down the streets of Aba, Abia state, while flaunting his newly acquired Hummer limousine few days ago.

The pastor popularly known as Dr. Intercessor Jehovah (The Demon Destroyer), who is the general overseer of the Holy Ghost Searchlight & Deliverance ministry based in Abia, took to the streets with his security to show/dedicate his new automobile as his church members and others hailed him.

According to reports, the latest acquisition is said to be the pastor's third Hummer Limo.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/dr-intercessor-jehovah-acquires-new-hummer-limousine-shows-it-off-in-abia.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
...but of course, any proper man of god needs 3 different hummer limo to spread to word of god, abi?!

awon THIEVES IN ROBES, OLE!!!

185 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by amaniro: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Aba road fit accommodate that Limo?

202 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by StrikeBack(m): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
grin
Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by StrikeBack(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
The dirtiest City in the world... I served there those days

Back to the topic.
Religion;
Nonsense and .

Modify:
Is this Man related to Marek Hamsik?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by delugajackson: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
Opulence in the face of extreme poverty. While he cruises in a Limo with heavy security guards, the members trek like desert camels to church on a sunday morning. These are the type of pastors that preach financial prosperity instead of salvation. Any pastor that flaunts material possession is FAKE, and not a true man of God. He is just a Yahoo boy capitalizing on the gullibility of his members.

Jesus did not need a Limo to spread the gospel, Jesus did not need Private jets. Material things are good, but not when you're acquiring them at the expense of your members' sweat and rubbing it on their faces. I only pity the gullible people that fund the ostentatious lifestyle of these con-men.

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by Timmypromise(m): 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
limousine to cruise that dirty city........

22 Likes

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by Officialgarri: 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
I laugh in money rituals

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by amaniro: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Officialgarri:
I laugh in money rituals

38 Likes

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by amaniro: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Timmypromise:
limousine to cruise that dirty city........

StrikeBack:
The dirtiest City in the world... I served there those days

I heard some places in the city is actually now clean undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by olayemiayo(m): 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
amaniro:

wink
amaniro:

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by olayemiayo(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
The lord is our strength..hmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by tsinzu: 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Merely looking at the clown, you can see fake pastor written all over him. Yahoo pastor

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by Pearlqueen(f): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
I watched this same man on TV near the end of last year in one of his programmes on MCL TV where he authoritatively claimed that he met with God and God told him that His coming will be in January 2019.

We are now in March and he has acquired a limousine instead of eating his words in shame.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by daddytime(m): 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
Rogues and daddies to the dundee gullibles wey forget their heads for their anuses...tueeh

I must set up a movement in the form of a church to demystify these demons and liars and shame them for what they truly are by teaching the word undiluted with no expectation of rewards by the congregants..

So help me God...

Enough of these wanton displays of greed and wickedness..

14 Likes

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by dirtycoin(m): 6:15am On Mar 18, 2019
Another charlatan is showing himself.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2019
I love pastor job, if someone can donate just two plot of land , don't worry about the Bible. I have one.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by calddon(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2019
Even a blind man can see the gross hypocrisy and deception in the words and deeds of so called modern day 'clergy'.

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by NobleAngell(f): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2019
From his name to the name of his ministry (not church) is enough for people to distance themselves. How can people be this gullible? God is not a wicked God.

10 Likes

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by Deltatoto: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian pastor shut down the streets of Aba, Abia state, while flaunting his newly acquired Hummer limousine few days ago.

The pastor popularly known as Dr. Intercessor Jehovah (The Demon Destroyer), who is the general overseer of the Holy Ghost Searchlight & Deliverance ministry based in Abia, took to the streets with his security to show/dedicate his new automobile as his church members and others hailed him.

According to reports, the latest acquisition is said to be the pastor's third Hummer Limo.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/dr-intercessor-jehovah-acquires-new-hummer-limousine-shows-it-off-in-abia.html
see his hair.con man

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2019
There is God oooooo

1 Like

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:13am On Mar 18, 2019
And the members be trekking home after service undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by Pascopele: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2019
grin
Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by bettercreature(m): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
I laugh in money rituals
I think you have no idea how profitable church business or crowdfunding business is.Collect just 100 naira from 1million people for example then check your account balance at the end of the donation
The worse is the 100 naira wont be of any use to those that donated it but for you its enough to buy ferrari
Repeat the process 10X,that should give you 1 billion naira

25 Likes

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by seunfly: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2019
Thank God my money is not part of church contribution that pastors used for show off and oppresses members every church service, I'm proud to say that my money is what Okada riders, taxi drivers, pure water sellers, market woman put together as profits to send their children to school.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by Englishgold: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2019
That's vanity upon vanity. Use the money instead to feed the poor around you and let your good work speak. Since you have acquired first and second limo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by laurel03(m): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2019
Some of the followers and contributors will not get bmx bicycle...
I waka many village anywhere in Africa
Pastor's house na him dey fine pass
My people them dey stay for poor surroundings
Pastor's dress na him dey clean pass
E hard for my people for them to buy soap

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

View Christian Free-to-air Channels / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless / How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.