Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine (75710 Views)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by pakirisuitesphc(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
This is a picture of pastor Kumuyi coming down from luxurious limousine, there is nothing wrong if you have worked for God genuinely like Baba Kumuyi, but some of his members with their doctrine will condemn this as affluence and worldliness. Looking good is not a sin.

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Ammishaddai: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
You're the only condemning it with your comment .

189 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by pakirisuitesphc(m): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tell me how did I condemn the man of God?

quote author=Ammishaddai post=106071052]You're the only condemning it with your comment . [/quote]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Righteousness2(m): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
This is a picture of pastor Kumuyi coming down from luxurious limousine, there is nothing wrong if you have worked for God genuinely like Baba Kumuyi, but some of his members with their doctrine will condemn this as affluence and worldliness. Looking good is not a sin.

There is nothing wrong with Wealth and Riches.
There is Everything Wrong with Wealth and Riches without Having a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
For What will it Profit to Have the Whole Earth and lose Your Soul in Hell?

361 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
He's one of those few Nigerians church leaders I have some respect for.

The point is not about having or coming down from limousine, but bragging about having a limousine or such material possessions and making it seem as though a man's life consisted of such things which is Antichrist.

That's where many Nigerian church leaders get it wrong and need to correct.

God bless.

Modified:

For those wondering why I would still respect him, despite knowing that he had condemned such things in the past, the reason I respect him is because it's in the process of trying to get things right that he got some wrong. At least he tried, he did what he could, which is what God expects of us. But the same can't be said of many other church leaders who don't seem to really care.

God bless.

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by UncleHaba22: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

There is Everything Wrong with Wealth and Riches without Having a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
What will it Profit to Have the Whole Earth and lose Your Soul in Hell?

Sorry to ask

If u kpai today are you going to heaven?? shocked

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by philiancoop(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Irony in a picture

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by donbachi(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Divine solution

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Aboks(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
OK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Machinegun91(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
This life is truly deep

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by hisgrace090: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
This man is indeed a genuin man of God.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
Deeper life doctrines are for the downtrodden
Downtrodden? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
philiancoop:
Irony in a picture
Na real irony is it ends up say na church money dem take rent that limousine. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
You mean it is OK to use God's money - money that you claim belongs to God - for renting of Limousines, buidling of private homes,
buying of Jets etc. This so long as you can pretend to be seen as a genuine man of God? undecided

Na God tell you that one or na for your mind you make that one up for? undecided

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Workch: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tithe and offering money that he scammed from gullible Christians

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Workch:

Tithe and offering money that he scammer from gullible Christians
I'm not supporting the religious title chief but in some cases most of this material things do come as gifts from their admirers who believe they're seeking God's favor, blessings or forgiveness by dashing God's servants part of the things they stole from the masses! undecided

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Workch: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not supporting the religious title chief but in some cases most of this material things do come as gifts from their admirers who believe they're seeking God's favor, blessings or forgiveness by dashing God's servants part of the things they stole from the masses! undecided
Little wonder the Job so lucrative for charlatans. When you collect gifts in the name of a nonexistent entity.
No one can verify whether you are right or wrong

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Workch:

Little wonder the Job so lucrative for charlatans. When you collect gifts in the name of a nonexistent entity.
No one can verify whether you are right or wrong
Well that's your own opinion so you're entitled to it but people are doing exactly the same thing and you even you must pay their dues whether you like it or not! smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

There is however everything wrong with wealth and riches collected from God's flock in the name of God - God never allowed for such neither did He command anyone to do so. And so those who use such funds do not do this in His name. undecided

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by CrazyMan(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
Deeper life members are a perfect example of what I call christians in bondage.

Those people need help, serious help.

They're so archaic, religious, annoying...etc.

If I narrate my experience with them, this thread wouldn't be enough.

What they need is to open their mind to civilization, then accept Jesus.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
CrazyMan:

Deeper life members are a perfect example of what I call christians in bondage.
What they need is to open their mind to civilization, then accept Jesus.
I concur! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by hupernikao: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Workch:
Tithe and offering money that he scammer from gullible Christians

How does this bothers you?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by iamyemiakins(m): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
End of discussion!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
iamyemiakins:
End of discussion!
Can we also see the rest of that conversation or are we not allowed to? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
THAT'S NOT CHARIOT sad
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by judedwriter(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
The deeper life I knew of those days would frown seriously if their pastor rode one of these 'worldly' cars.

Even watching television then was an offense... they were so heavenly minded.

Things have really changed.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Deeper life doctrines are for the downtrodden
There is nothing like Deeper Life doctrine. All the teachings of the Church are taken from the Bible. Yes pastor Kumuyi is not a prosperity preacher but there are lots of multimillionares if not billionaires among his membership. Those are not downdrodden sir. Thanks.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Well written.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
He's one of those few Nigerians church leaders I have some respect for.

The point is not about having or coming down from limousine, but bragging about having a limousine or such material possessions and making it seem as though a man's life consisted of such things which is Antichrist.

That's where many Nigerian church leaders get it wrong and need to correct.

God bless.
You made a good point my beloved brother. God bless you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You mean it is OK to use God's money - money that you claim belongs to God - for renting of Limousines, buidling of private homes,
buying of Jets etc. This so long as you can pretend to be seen as a genuine man of God? undecided

Na God tell you that one or na for your mind you make that one up? undecided
How do you know that the limousine was rented? Any of his members could have brought his personal limousine to fetch him from the airport. Don't you think so?

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death / Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million / "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.