Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Some Advice Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Some Advice Needed (1088 Views)

I Need Some Advice / Need Some Advice If I Should Change My Car To Thumbstart / Please Give me Some Advice. I Am About To Change My 2007 Camry Engine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Advice Needed by WilliamsChelster(m): 12:43am On Mar 18, 2019
I currently use a c350 which I have accidented several times as a result of over-speeding though I haven’t had any in about 7months. I’m at the verge of getting a pre owned C63s which happens to be a bi-turbo V8. On the other hand I’m having second thoughts of sticking with one with a regular v6 as a result of my accident record in the past. Does it really matter?
Re: Some Advice Needed by Chepy: 1:01am On Mar 18, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
I currently use a c350 which I have accidented several times as a result of over-speeding though I haven’t had any in about 7months. I’m at the verge of getting a pre owned C63s which happens to be a bi-turbo V8. On the other hand I’m having second thoughts of sticking with one with a regular v6 as a result of my accident record in the past. Does it really matter?
Smells like you want to buy your death trap grin
Re: Some Advice Needed by WilliamsChelster(m): 5:44am On Mar 18, 2019
Chepy:
I’m only scared because I haven’t used a v8 before else I know how to maintain my limits with my current car
Re: Some Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 18, 2019
The problem with a lot of Benz users is they feel any Benz handles flawlessly so they go to the highway and floor it. The normal c class in particular does not handle better than a lot of Japanese cars. Even the ones that are 4matic are not faster or handle better than some Japanese competitors. Anyway the c63 is an upgrade and should give u the speed and handling u want.

2 Likes

Re: Some Advice Needed by AlphaPaul: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2019
The difference between a 4 cyclinder and 6 cyclinder is obvious and so for a 8 cyclinder that comes in a small size, that thing could go too fast for someone who likes to run and you should always consider maintenance as that one would be double what you spend on a c350
Re: Some Advice Needed by ZikZikZik: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2019
Chepy:
Lol..Especially inside our Nigeria Road. Let him follow his mind and OP please let us know if you decide to really get it and if you eventually have accident again cheesy
Re: Some Advice Needed by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2019
WilliamsChelster:

You have a death wish. Learn how to drive first before buying an AMG.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

40 Years Of G-class: Weststar Celebrates The Iconic Off-roader In Nigeria (pics) / What Is Name Of This Benz And How Much Does It Cost To Own One / How Much Is Rinsing Of Corolla Car In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.