Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:30 AM

Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (14991 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant by doctorvic1970(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2010
REVEALED: THE SECRET FERTILITY SYSTEM THAT CURES INFERTILITY AND GET YOU PREGNANT FAST IN NIGERIA

Infertility is the inability of a woman to get pregnant after one year of continous unprotected sex, or after six months if she is over 35years of age.

Infertility worldwide is becoming an epidemic and the rise is astonishing.
Many couples have been suffering and have been seeking solutions to their infertility problems, and no matter how hard they try , it seem the solution is far fetched.

I must say to those couples ‘’ REJOICE’’ because we have been trying out many systems to cure infertility and help as many families as we can , not only to get pregnant but to get it fast, and have beautiful children of their own.

This is a Simple System that is well known to your doctors in Nigeria, but has been kept a secret from you all this while.

Are you one of those who must have these questions answered?

* Are you frustrated trying to increase your infertility level?

* Are you disappointed, discourage in finding ways to conceive?

* Did you consult many orthodox and traditional doctors for pregnancy and yet still unable to get pregnant?

* Have you thought of finding a simple technique that can get you pregnant fast?

* Did you have kids around you, but finding it harder and harder to conceive, even though you went to multiple
treatments and medications?

* Are you frustrated because you are advancing very fast in age and no baby have come your way?.

* Have you been diagnose with serious conditions that are scaring you already?

* Are you in your late 30’s and 40’s?

* Do you have fallopian tubes blockage?

* Do you have hormonal problems?

* Do you have polycystic ovaries?

* Do you have endometriosis ?

* Do you have uterine fibroids or uterine scaring?

* Do you have ovarian cysts or lazy ovaries

* Do you ovulate at all?

* Do you have a history of miscarriages?

* Does your male partner have low sperm count?

If one or all of these questions is yes.
Dont be depressed , I believe this system will work for you and help you get pregnant fast.
Right now, I am going to give you a FREE REPORT on this Incredible System that will make you and your spouse very happy.
======================================================================================================================================
To get this FREE REPORT and start making healthy babies of your choice.
Send SMS to 07055333000
======================================================================================================================================
Follow these simple steps in the text message, Type Only:
SFS*Your Email Address*Your Name*Your Location.
PS: Yes at last you are very close to overcoming all the embarrassment of childlessness. So hurry and request the FREE REPORT now by sending a text message to 07055333000
Type Only: SFS*Your Email Address*Your Name*Your Location

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant by francbadoo: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Am having a blocked fallopian tube, how do I contact you. I stay in lagos
Re: Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant by Ngbabe2017: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]Please can anyone tell me how effective is forever living products kits for fertility treatments n Fibroids
Re: Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant by toksroyal: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2017
The Motherhood Pack-9 life changing books if you are trying to conceive!
Change your approach today, read more, worry less!
Order today @ fortressbookz@gmail.com- e-books only

Supernatural Childbirth
You shall not be barren
Belly Laughs
The Fertility Diet
The expectant father
Prayers and promises of supernatural childbirth
Ina May's Guide to Childbirth
Waiting for Daisy
The Infertility Cure

Re: Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant by pinkgems(f): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGlXhzbAloM

Child or Job?...we SHOULDN’T have to choose

��New videos every Tuesday��

Please Watch, Like and don’t forget to Subscribe.

Besos!�
Re: Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant by Slaus77: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
��‍❤️‍�PREGNANCY SUPPORT BELT AVAILABLE NOW! ��‍❤️‍�

This is a MUST HAVE for all mums!

✔️A #pregnancy support belt is designed to ease discomfort/back ache during pregnancy by supporting your lower back and abdomen.

✔️Minimizes chances of #breech_pregnancy by ensuring the growing baby maintains the right position

✔️Supports the weight of the baby and allows free circulation of blood to the legs, eliminating swelling of legs.

✔️Can also be used as a body shaper after child birth.

PRICE: N6000

Whatsapp 08082839529 for details

Payment on delivery available nationwide

doctorvic1970:
REVEALED: THE SECRET FERTILITY SYSTEM THAT CURES INFERTILITY AND GET YOU PREGNANT FAST IN NIGERIA

Infertility is the inability of a woman to get pregnant after one year of continous unprotected sex, or after six months if she is over 35years of age.

Many couples have been suffering and have been seeking solutions to their infertility problems, and no matter how hard they try , it seem the solution is far fetched.

I must say to those couples ‘’ REJOICE’’ because we have been trying out many systems to cure infertility and help as many families as we can , not only to get pregnant but to get it fast, and have beautiful children of their own.

This is a Simple System that is well known to your doctors in Nigeria, but has been kept a secret from you all this while.

* Did you consult many orthodox and traditional doctors for pregnancy and yet still unable to get pregnant?

* Have you thought of finding a simple technique that can get you pregnant fast?

* Did you have kids around you, but finding it harder and harder to conceive, even though you went to multiple

* Are you frustrated because you are advancing very fast in age and no baby have come your way?.

* Do you ovulate at all?

Dont be depressed , I believe this system will work for you and help you get pregnant fast.
Right now, I am going to give you a FREE REPORT on this Incredible System that will make you and your spouse very happy.
Send SMS to 07055333000
PS: Yes at last you are very close to overcoming all the embarrassment of childlessness. So hurry and request the FREE REPORT now by sending a text message to 07055333000
Re: Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant by Bolaopeyemi: 3:05pm On May 05, 2020
Good day
Please I treated hormonal imbalance (Breast milk discharge four months ago and I got pregnant a the following month. I had miscarriage last month and her comes the milk discharge again. I'm planning to get pregnant again, can I still repeat the drug or not?
Thanks.
doctorvic1970:

* Do you ovulate at all?

Send SMS to 07055333000
Re: Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant by Doratee1: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2020
*ONESUPERLIFEWORLD, ONE VISION*

SuperLife is the beginning of the New Age of Direct Sales. We aspire to redefine the concept of globalization, revolutionizing the industry of direct sales.
OUR VISION
We Aim to Build a Holistic SuperLife Ecosystem Underpinned by Strong Spirit of Integrity and Kindredness, Striving for and Wealth
OUR MISSION

To Improve the Health & Well-Being of Communities by Promoting Scientifically Tested Products While Leveraging a Digital Platform Which Empowers SuperLifeol Members to Attain Sustainable Wealth by Promoting the Products Globally
: *�SUPERLIFE STC30 Is An All-Rounder Stem Cell Product Ahead Of Its Time That Deals With Different Ailments At Cellular Level*

1. *Cataract*�� STC30

2. *Cervical Cancer*�� STC30

3. *Cardio-Vascular Disease* �� STC30

4. *Anaemia/Sickle Cell*�� STC30

5. *Diabetics 1&2*�� STC30
6. *Fibroids*�� STC30

7. *Glaucoma*�� STC30

8. *STIs*�� STC30

9. *Hypertension* �� STC30

10. *Leukemia* �� STC30

11 *Impotence* �� STC30

12. *Kidney and liver health* �� STC30

13. *Menopause problem* �� STC30

14. *Hepatitis (Liver)* �� STC30

15. *Low Immunity* �� STC30

16. *Mouth ulcer /bleeding gum*�� STC30

17. *Ovarian tumour* �� STC30

18. *Stroke* �� STC30

19. *Piles* �� STC30

20. *Syphilis* �� STC30

21. *Prostrate Cancer* �� STC30

22. *Ulcer* �� STC30
23. *Vaginal yeast infection* �� STC30

24. *Unhealthy Skin* �� STC30

25. *Staphylococcus* �� STC30

26. *Toothache / tooth Cavity*�� STC30
27. *Rheumatism* �� STC30

28. *Urinary Tract infection* �� STC30

29. *Male infertility* �� STC30

30. *High cholesterol* �� STC30

31. *Hemorrhage* �� STC30

32. *Inflammation of Colon*�� STC30

33. *Gall bladder Disease* �� STC30

34. *Arthritis* �� STC30

35. *Bad Breath* �� STC30

36 *Eczema* �� STC30

37. *Female infertility* �� STC30

38. *Fracture* �� STC30

39. *Low Sperm Count* �� STC30

40 *Leprosy* �� STC30

41. *Erectile Dysfunction* �� STC30

42. *Memory Loss* �� STC30

43. *Aging and wrinkled face* ��: STC30

44. *Stress and Anxiety* �� : STC30

45. *Insomnia* ��: STC30

46. *Mental and Brain health* ��: STC30

47. *CD4 count* �� STC30

48. *Allergy and Inflammation* �� STC30

49. *Respiratory disorders* STC30

50. *Gastrointestinal disorders* STC30

*���AND MANY MORE NOT SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED HERE!!!!!!!!*

*�SUPERLIFE products-(STC30, SIC, SCC15 AND SNC)-the best repair kit for the future �*

STC 30 is your wonder supplement for your infertility problems. For more info DM(Whatsapp) me on:- 08039456329
Re: Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant by Adesanyaadeoye: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Are you suffering from the following sicknesses or someone close to you is experiencing any of these sicknesses, count your self lucky enough if you come across this info. The sicknesses listed are what am 98% sure ( God heals perfectly) but the herbs and simple steps to be taken gonna be a testimony if adhere to.
Diabetes
Appendicitis (Appendix)
Pregnancy issue.( Must be communicated now)
Fibroid
Body itching( kokoro inu eje)
Blood shortage
Typhoid and Malaria.
All the listed sicknesses are what am sure of with guarantee.
If you wanna confirm, call 09033425135, 08145106585.
Note please: I am not a Doctor or an herbalist but these are sicknesses I got the herbs from elders and have got proofs.
Note: I prefer coming to anywhere you're provided you ready to pay for the tfare

(1) (Reply)

Indian Mother Rejects Baby With Hydrocephalus / Anambra Assembly Bans Marriage Of Sickle Cell Carriers / Toxic Chemicals Pollute Rivers, Threaten Lives, Livelihoods In Oyo Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.