Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,090 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro (27045 Views)

Is Mark Zuckerberg Promoting Secret Affairs With This New Features On Whatsapp / TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by Abiodunspectre(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2019
The Tecno Spark 3 Pro, the bigger and advanced sibling of the Spark 3 series, is an awesome gadget. For a mid-range smartphone that is made out of it, the equation is balanced – from the hardware, the software, the performance, and the price – you get the value in whole.

Arguably the best smartphone in the Spark series, and the best mid-range device that the company has ever made, there is a lot of advancement that the company displays in the new models. When you make a comparison with last year’s Spark 2 and its Pro version, the justification lies right in your face.

The device sports a lot to love about it but let’s look at the stunning features that stand out.

Big Screen

The Spark 3 Pro comes in the beautiful 6.2-inch tablet-like display, a trend that is taking over many of the new entrants on the smartphone market. Together with its smaller sibling, they both have a 6.2-inch display with a 720 x 1500 screen resolution and a 19:9 aspect ratio.

Android Pie
The Spark 3 Pro comes with Android Pie out-of-the-box running along HiOS version 4.6. With this, you get to experience a unique and attractive interface that is quite easy to use; time saving options like predicting and suggesting the apps you are most likely to use; as well as adaptive brightness and other battery features which optimize the phone’s battery consumption and improve it.

The new Dual-camera setup
The dual camera array on the Spark 3 Pro is a bigger development from the single camera on the Spark 2 Pro, and the photo output comes with a clearer view of the focus. It is evident that the two lenses on the phone’s rear, the 13 MP and the 2 MP cameras, perform way better than a single camera.

Intelligent front camera
There is a lot you can use the front 8 MP camera for: from taking selfies, face ID verification, video conferencing, to even positioning it as your make up mirror. The camera is powered by Artificial Intelligence, which has features that automatically determine the capture mode to use based on the environment sensed.

Impressive Performance
The phone comes with a Qualcomm SD430 Octa-core processor, running on 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage, which is an improvement from the 16 GB that came on the Spark 2 Pro. The combination gives the device a seamless experience when using it, and offers a suitable environment for hosting as many apps from the play store.

Wowing Back cover of the Spark 3
The manufacturer adopted a crystal design for the Tecno Spark 3 Pro’s back cover which comes with a shine off any reflections made, thus giving the phone an attractive look. Who wouldn’t love to buy a beautiful and premium looking gadget?

Attractive Price
The Tecno Spark 3 Pro is already available for sale in various TECNO branded smartphone outlets and online stores across the country at only ₦39,500.

https://www.techjaja.com/tecno-spark-3-pro-stunning-features/

1 Share

Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by Ennyholar: 4:42pm On May 16, 2019
Do you know if the phone is available in the market?
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by Blastedholligan: 4:57pm On May 16, 2019
All these Tecno people, una no de tire? But the phone is actually good. I know a neighbour that got it and he won't let me rest, he's always telling me to go and buy mine and dump my Xiaomi.

9 Likes

Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by Goldyyy: 5:41pm On May 16, 2019
Ennyholar:
Do you know if the phone is available in the market?
I heard it's now available sha
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by Hadampson(m): 6:35pm On May 16, 2019
All these phones na scam jawe

Tecno don dey scam us tey tey angry

Tecno K7 and Tecno K7 spark have many things in common except ram... The former is 1GB while the latter is 2GB. I see this as a waste of money. I only used Tecno K7 & K7 spark as an example.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by aleeyus(m): 6:35pm On May 16, 2019
Manufacturers wey no release updates

11 Likes

Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by ujampie: 6:36pm On May 16, 2019
Is it out already?.... I want to buy it..... Can anyone help with it's price tag?....
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by Amuluonyenaego: 6:36pm On May 16, 2019
wow wow wow, tekino
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by Bossontop(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2019
undecided
Only 2 gb ram.......mtcheeww

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by yommyk222(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2019
Unless product, I stand with umidigi tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by Mckandre(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2019
Tecno with SNAPDRAGON?

14 Likes

Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by Danicomrade(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2019
Bt its nt avaliable na
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38pm On May 16, 2019
SAMSUNG: THE KING OF PHONES!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by laughitall(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2019
Android smh
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by ken6488(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2019
NigeriaBam:
Why repeating same Features....

grin
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2019
Instead of wasting your money on this, why not check my signature
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by sexiestharam(f): 6:42pm On May 16, 2019
You are calling big screen, 2gig ram, positioning it as makeup mirror, android pie as features of a 2019 smartphone. Orisirisi Transsion. grin grin cheesy

21 Likes

Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2019
..quench your hunger this fasting by ordering delicious meals from us

2 Likes

Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by Ofunaofu: 6:43pm On May 16, 2019
Awesome! Does anyone have an idea of the price range
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by dheaven: 6:43pm On May 16, 2019
Maybe the battery is not good that is why you didnt tell us the capacity.

9 Likes

Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by enshi(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2019
H
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by charlsecy(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2019
Blastedholligan:
I know a neighbour that got it and he won't let me rest, he's always telling me to go and buy mine and dump my Xiaomi.
Xiaomi has a better build and quality. I use Mi Max, but has ordered Mi Max 3.

6 Likes

Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by charlsecy(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Only 2 gb ram.......mtcheeww
It's about optimisation, not necessarily about RAM size. A phone of 1GB RAM could afford to be better.
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 16, 2019
My Google pixel 2 launched in 2016 is running Android Q.
I wonder y this new phone I still running P
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by kennosklint(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2019
All na China phones fake fake fake
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by Naijaarchive(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2019
2gig ram in 2019? Smh.....

2 Likes

Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by Israeludoudo(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2019
What.is.the battery. Level

Is

1 Like

Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by dharrey2012: 6:50pm On May 16, 2019
nice
Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by sexiestharam(f): 6:54pm On May 16, 2019
charlsecy:
It's about optimisation, not necessarily about RAM size. A phone of 1GB RAM could afford to be better.
Optimisation? Really? Kindly explain how a 1GB RAM can be optimizer better than a 2GB RAM to perform better. Please I want to learn.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro by pat077: 6:55pm On May 16, 2019
Some things will never change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Features You Must Disable On New Smartphones / My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. / Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.