Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,729 members, 7,837,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

What Is Your Most Epic Gaming Moment? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is Your Most Epic Gaming Moment? (920 Views)

Share Your Most Epic Classroom Gaming Stories / One Of The Most Epic Games On Your Laptop Call Of Duty Modern Warfare / Top 9 Epic Boss Battles In Video Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Most Epic Gaming Moment? by Mamman3300(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mine was in mobile legends bang bang, my team was losing 38 to 6 when in a moment of pure desperation i singlehandedly launched a sneak attack against the other team's tower while my team mates faced off against the other team's entire squad who where trying to destroy our tower. Well long story short i singlehandedly took out 3 enemy sentry towers and finally the main enemy tower thereby winning the match for my team. There you have it my gaming most epic moment.
Re: What Is Your Most Epic Gaming Moment? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mamman3300:
Mine was in mobile legends bang bang, my team was losing 38 to 6 when in a moment of pure desperation i singlehandedly launched a sneak attack against the other team's tower while my team mates faced off against the other team's entire squad who where trying to destroy our tower. Well long story short i singlehandedly took out 3 enemy sentry towers and finally the main enemy tower thereby winning the match for my team. There you have it my gaming most epic moment.

What's your mobile legends name let me follow you

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Epic Gaming Moment? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
My epic gamer moment is playing devil may cry 5 and I was using Dante to fight vergo and my life was so low then I became a demon and made a dope comeback sh*t was crazy game got me tripping balls plus the ending scene when you'll see both of them fighting and then some demons came to attack then you'll see then side by side working together after all these years of fighting sh*t made me mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Most Epic Gaming Moment? by Mamman3300(m): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nigg3369:

What's your mobile legends name let me follow you
warlord6369

(1) (Reply)

help me on How To Install Fifa 16 on my pc / Titanfall 1 & 2 / Get $1000 With The Sweat Coin App Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.