Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,032 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

How To Check NOUN Required Credit Units For Graduation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check NOUN Required Credit Units For Graduation (5747 Views)

Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation / Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check NOUN Required Credit Units For Graduation by NOUNPortal: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
[size=150]How To Check NOUN Required Credit Unit for Graduation[/size]
1. Go to – http://nou.edu.ng
2. Hover your mouse to STUDY WITH US > PROGRAMMES > REGISTRABLE COURSES
3. On the Host Faculty tab, Select your faculty and click the APPLY button to show programmes based on your selection.
4. Now, Click the PROGRAMME TITLE (at the last column) to arrive at the page with information about the total credit unit required for the chosen programme.

The graduation requirement information is usually written at the bottom of the page, scroll down to find it. This is how it should be…

E.g For graduation with a B.Sc.(Hons) in Communication Technology, a student must have passed 125 units of compulsory courses with a minimum of 15 credit units from elective courses for 8 semester structure; while for 6 semester structure, a student must pass 90 credit units of compulsory courses with 20 credit units of elective courses.

===
Source: https://www.nouonlineportal.net/noun-total-credit-unit-for-graduation/
Re: How To Check NOUN Required Credit Units For Graduation by NOUNPortal: 4:01pm On May 22, 2019
Updated a few minutes ago!
Re: How To Check NOUN Required Credit Units For Graduation by NOUNPortal: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
June update
Re: How To Check NOUN Required Credit Units For Graduation by potosky: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Please can you upload CSS tma on your portal?
Re: How To Check NOUN Required Credit Units For Graduation by Godson214(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
NOUNPortal:
Updated a few minutes ago!

Why is the site not going?
And how do I check if I have qualified for business administration or mass communication masters program
Re: How To Check NOUN Required Credit Units For Graduation by NOUNPortal: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
It is working fine now. You'd try it again
Godson214:

Why is the site not going?
And how do I check if I have qualified for business administration or mass communication masters program
Re: How To Check NOUN Required Credit Units For Graduation by DivergentSony: 5:20am On Mar 08, 2023
Wow! Thanks for this insight. It will really help me in doing my final year portal analysis

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Be Like "Just Do 1-3" (pic) / I Met Two pretty Intelligent Guys Who Deliberately Dropped Out Of University / List Of Universities That Will Release Admission List This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.