Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) (93866 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Pidginwhisper: 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by phransix2: 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by chibu4u2(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Wore it to the ATM stand which is ok,. I thought u got him inside the bank premises.
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
It's 2019 and some people won't still mind their business. Iranu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
And this is on front page? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by bluefilm: 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Is he näked or what?

Did he tell you he was going for an interview?

Did you ask to know if he is a carpenter, mechanic, bus conductor or professions of that nature...?

And last but not the least, did you offer to buy him a better set of clothes?

5 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by namiji2598: 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
and so na ur cloth y nt buy him cloth

2 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by anonymuz(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jeromejnr:
I dont get whats wrong with it.

Is he a worker at the bank?

Useless thread.

These mods and the OP are bored.
very useless thread

4 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Roy52793: 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Na heat cause am

Meanwhile.......

1 Like

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by kingsfire: 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ofurukpe mind your fingering business.
This guy account balance fit shake your leg

3 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Benekruku(m): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:
I was behind this man when i took the pictures.

The cloth isn't my problem; but how on earth do you feel comfortable leaving your home like this to a public sphere like Bank(GTB).

e shock me ooo cheesy

You must be so so jobless!

3 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by TheBlessedMAN: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
In Fela's voice, Na craze world we dey... Craze world.......
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by CocoaOla: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Inside this Tsunami heat you expect him to wear suites Op is mad

2 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by ppogba: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mr OP, please what do you want to achieve by posting this? Is is to embarrass the young man or hail his dress sense.

In case you do not know, you have infringed on his right.

If na big man now and he harasses you with police, Nigerians go begin shout.

Let us stop this abuse of the social media space.

5 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by abbasajao(m): 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:

The cloth isn't my problem; but how on earth do you feel comfortable leaving your home like this to a public sphere like Bank(GTB).

e shock me ooo cheesy
Is there a specified uniform for customers to wear to banks? If not face your front

4 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by CocoaOla: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Inside this Tsunami heat you expect him to wear suites this is Africa ooo Op is mad

2 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by zicoraads: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
AntiBrutus:
What is wrong with his outfit?

Most likely one of these artisans or traders making a deposit/withdrawal. I am sure that bank is close to his workshop.

Once again, what is wrong with his outfit?

Aproko!
I like it when you are all 'aggressive'. grin tongue
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Cris955(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:

e shock me ooo cheesy

you are a very useless idiot
may God punish you for publicly embarrassing this man who is probably not aware of this insult...

Stupid lunatic

6 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by biGwal(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
Leave the guy alone.........Biko

His cloth.....his business; so mind your own business

2 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Cris955(m): 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
zicoraads:
yes because u were born by mistake. oh yea I think your mother didn't see this coming perhaps she should have flushed you out cause you can never have sence
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by dirtycoin(m): 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:

e shock me ooo cheesy

He may be richer than you?

1 Like

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by RexTramadol1: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
Do I understand this OP?

I guess not
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by samkpanam: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
That guy fit get 5million Naira for his account ooo
It's not by clothes

1 Like

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by seangy4konji: 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
I thinknur neck is paining you..so he should level work to wear hoa Xmas clothes because he is going to withdraw cash he saved in his account...

Stop ogogoro you will not hear.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by ZAWs: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
If na maybe Davido now e for be the latest thread in town.
Dey for queue dey snap people clothes
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by helinues: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Was he naked?

Na wah oo

Funniest part, that guy fit get money pass the person that snapped him

Mod sometimes self

3 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by NumbEmotions(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
OP like seriously Are u sh!ting me.............in a pit toilet
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hedriz:
Alaba people
I'm very sure that's the GT bank in Alaba.
Alaba people, how?
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Jungleluv5: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:

e shock me ooo cheesy
what is your own now. Mind ur own business

2 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
zicoraads:

Lol, this one no be topic na.
Abi na nonsense topic sef. You get to see a lot of this in Market branches. Not like it is a branch at Ademola Adetokunbo... grin
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by icankel: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Which part of his body shock u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whats' The Difference Between Bleaching And Skin Toning? / Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad / Top 10 Trendy Haircuts For Guys (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.