Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) (93862 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by neighbourhud: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
Iyajison:
Y is no one supporting the op...??

Op i dey ur side jor..

Bros abeg no cari hand 4 up......cuz dat armpit no go be here...

But then, op wetin com concern u sef

You wicked grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Fortunex9(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
Yoruba Man
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by abokikhalifa: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:
I was behind this man when i took the pictures.

The cloth isn't my problem; but how on earth do you feel comfortable leaving your home like this to a public sphere like Bank(GTB).

e shock me ooo cheesy

Op you are jobless. If you get work, you won't have time taking picture
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by folake4u(f): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:

The cloth isn't my problem; but how on earth do you feel comfortable leaving your home like this to a public sphere like Bank(GTB).

e shock me ooo cheesy

You must be very stupid! What if his house is nearby? undecided.

Get a life please!
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by dejolly(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
Maybe he should have wore his Christmas cloth. Haven't seen a mechanic in the bank before with engine oil all over is cloth ?
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Ibadanchief(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
So to collect your own money,you must dress like someone going for an interview.....if na Celeb wear am now,you for wan do selfie .....

Misplaced priority
Oniyeye
Hashimyussufamao:

e shock me ooo cheesy
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:

e shock me ooo cheesy
bros, u see the heat for Lagos so? Abeg free the man, besides he might just be living next door sef
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Olakunorivictor(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
"The cloth isn't my problem; but how on earth do you feel comfortable leaving your home like this to a public sphere like Bank(GTB)."

Contradiction@ its peak
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by martius101(m): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nigerians are just oneway people...if one person says one thing majority will follow-up with the same thing repetition of talks......in other news,...no thing do the guy.
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Predstan: 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:

e shock me ooo cheesy

This post is devoid of brain
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
kitogram:
That guy you dey snap so if you see the account balance your loyalty go change.
I swear down grin
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Larryslim(m): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
And so?
Is there a specific dress to wear to the bank?
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Charles4075(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Na so people take dey die on top another person matter. Wetin concern op with this boy cloth now Na juju go kill you Op, heavy juju. Nonsense

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Op, you're senselessly senseless. Mtchewww
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Almitylil007(m): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
Dareal90s:
See his flat head. grin
Receive sense
[[url][/url]
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by concho(m): 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
The young man might be valued above u in that bank. We dy enter bank without shirt in Anambra. Only the money wey i dy dash the cashiers on daily bases can feed u for 1 week. For bank , ur dressing no dy count, na ur deposit .
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2019

9ja will never mind their business
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Sfred195(m): 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
wetin b cloth?He fill get muller pass u self...
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by SVC6000: 2:05am On Mar 19, 2019
I Remember Working 4 A Big Company As An Accoutant. Disguise Was My Second Name Just To Enable Me Pass Thru Wit Million 4 Deposit.
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Tolulope25(m): 6:44am On Mar 19, 2019
like he is going for an interview in the bank ? na any news sha fit make FP now
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Deenite(m): 7:12am On Mar 19, 2019
Nairaland Mods needs to be re-evaluated again, dis days dey push anything that generates traffic, instead of credible news.
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by judgementyard(m): 7:59am On Mar 19, 2019
Op mind your business
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Ebowo(f): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2019
Heat never come your area abi
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Omo9ja147(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:

e shock me ooo cheesy
na him brother be this ne?

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:

e shock me ooo cheesy

HOW ON EARTH COULD THIS MAKE FRONT PAGE!!!!! EEE @ ADMINS

SHEBI I GO POST IMPORTANT THING HERE, SEEKING FOR INFORMATION OR SHARING OF IDEA, IT WOULD BE IGNORED!

NAWAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by delman88(m): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2019
IS there a dress code to bag?
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by saddeeqrunka(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2019
people should mind their business biko, wetin concern u guys
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Predstan: 10:23am On Mar 19, 2019
The Response and comments to this post just shows how myopic the OP is. I am sure the OP can never respond to any comment here
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by sam1990(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
His dressing doesn't matter.his account balance solve it all.never judge someone with his appearance
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by palmkaniel: 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
guy abeg learn to dey mind ur business, no b everything you see nahim you go dey talk. watin concern you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whats' The Difference Between Bleaching And Skin Toning? / Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad / Top 10 Trendy Haircuts For Guys (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.