Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nafcon(notore) Advert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nafcon(notore) Advert (1385 Views)

Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee / Notore Chemical Industry / Only God Can Give U A Job! The Notore Chemical Industries Example: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nafcon(notore) Advert by muphasa(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2007
I learnt nafcon(NOTORE)
currently ran an advert,
does anyone know the news
paper on which it was advertised?
Re: Nafcon(notore) Advert by Josylove: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2007
Muphasa please if you get the info abt NAFCON (NOTORE) could you please forward the info to my box.  goldjosy2003@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Re: Nafcon(notore) Advert by cyonujemen(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2007
why re some of us so interested in the outcome been sent to individual mail boxes. Is anything wrong if it was pasted on this site. We should do away with selfishness and self centeredness. It will lead us nowhere. Thanks for the post man.
Re: Nafcon(notore) Advert by anifel20(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2007
I am quite surprise at our selfish and self centreness. The post man asked a question rather than simple answers, you are asking him to send it to your mail box. What a shame!! we should learnt to share rather than keep it all altitude. It is more blessed to give than to recieve. Let us all change if you have information share it. I pray God will bless us all.

(1) (Reply)

New Vacancies. Please Apply Here / Shell Application Refernce Number / Ever Heard Of Contract Employment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.