Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization (77023 Views)

Success Adegor Is Michybal JJ Cl Kids Clothing Ambassador, Rocks Their Outfit / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Gistvic: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
he viral warri girl, Little Miss Success was spotted with her new School Bag which was given to her from a Charity Organization. Gistvic Reports.

Success was all smiles as she says thank you.

https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/viral-warri-girl-success-seen-with-her.html

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Gistvic: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
shocked
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by EbukaHades10(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
So, na wetin dey trend now

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Taguchi: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
everybody wan use this pikin trend.....I weep for this nation

208 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by AMvanquish: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
There are so many kids out there in this same situation. We too like eye service.

Why can't we be proactive and go and help out with our church mind, must a scene hit social media before we provide assistance. Smh

231 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin ;

When God steps into your matter, na so

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by nsesam(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hmm
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Philipmems(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
Cool, I am happy for the young girl and her family, and blessings to everyone who reached out with prayers and substance because they didn't have to. People were attracted to her will to learn irrespective of the pain she was to encounter, that's courage. If I am the one I will go home instead of been flogged because at the end of the day I can't be thinking about the flog I just received and you expect me to learn.

grin grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by deebrain(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
You people should allow this young child to develop.

Please.

Brood of hypocrites.

You give a person a crown and take away his power.

Now you celebrate her as news and wait eagerly for her to misbehave, to tear her down as quickly as you celebrate her.

How will you escape judgment?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
As ur mouth sharp, I hope say ur brain sharp too...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by donsmall94(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nigeria
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by elyte89: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
Dt girl face for DT third pic dey always make me laff grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by coolfredo(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
De organization no see bag where big pass that one?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by landmark86: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
Op success na Sapele girl not Warri

Meanwhile who has success account number I want to be part of her success.

6 Likes

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by ifex370(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by maxweb(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
And how is this news.

Nigerians bloggers cannot make heaven.

And the useless mods that took this to front page too undecided

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by toffyz(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
Chai...Naija which way
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by OBTMOS(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
They are alot of hopeless kids in the street..... I think they don't know.

6 Likes

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by amjustme2: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
The interviewer that brought us this epic blockbuster should not be ignored

7 Likes

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by fidel2(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
Dey should come nd help those guys under mararaba bridge o..... Nor b only success....

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
This news never still expire OP?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Awoleesu(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
Abeg, make dem move this thing to next level abeg...
Hundreds of her kind in every nook and cranny of the country...
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by StarUp: 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Everyone is giving her this and that just to also trend...but nobody is talking about how to move her to a better school as well as help polish her English... Did you hear the pidgin she spoke in that video? That pidgin fit break coconut...the way she dragged the word "tire" (taya) as in "e go taya dem"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Racoon(m): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
cheesy grin Awon omo ashiwere.
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by EmekaBlue(m): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
wetin b diz? charity organisation just dey use idea showcase their charity bizness

but,so she don turn celebrity like play like play

with her sharp mouth,she can replace that lil girl called Emmanuella
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by vasco01(m): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
Na so God dey take better person life ooooo
In a twinkle of an eye

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
So happy for little Success.

Meanwhile, here are some success quotes for the wise.....

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Juell(m): 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Little?
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by DeBruyneB: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Confirm girl
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Ubdavis(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
AMvanquish:
There are so many kids out there in this same situation. We too like eye service.

Why can't we be proactive and go and help out with our church mind, must a scene hit social media before we provide assistance. Smh

Even those that are poorer ... It didn't occur to them...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Name Is OR My Names Are,which Is Grammatically Correct? / Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real / Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.