Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization (77044 Views)

Success Adegor Is Michybal JJ Cl Kids Clothing Ambassador, Rocks Their Outfit / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Lilswaghanxum(m): 12:08am On Mar 19, 2019
Na only bags this ones fit give
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by BlackPantherCri: 1:36am On Mar 19, 2019
Gistvic:

he viral warri girl, Little Miss Success was spotted with her new School Bag which was given to her from a Charity Organization. Gistvic Reports.

Success was all smiles as she says thank you.

https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/viral-warri-girl-success-seen-with-her.html

They bought school bag and did not add new slippers. Yeye de smell

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Billyanger(m): 2:35am On Mar 19, 2019
Last last this girl blow grin
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by AMvanquish: 3:01am On Mar 19, 2019
Gforce2019:

Charity begins at home..
Just want to ask if you how far you have been proactive in helping people in your own little church-mind . Talk is cheap... which one you don do ?

Bros. I give a stipend from my salary each month to a charity of my choice. Been on it for the last 2 years. My bank account is on standing order for this month on month. I encourage you to do same. Nothing is too little.
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:46am On Mar 19, 2019
Taguchi:
everybody wan use this pikin trend.....I weep for this nation
Exploitation. I wonder why people can't just give without public noise . Ordinary bag? O Ga o
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Myself2(m): 4:03am On Mar 19, 2019
Ah ah ordinary school bag again,,,, which lain charity organization be this one wey no get shame
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by jerryvyne(m): 4:53am On Mar 19, 2019
obrigado080:
As ur mouth sharp, I hope say ur brain sharp too...

lol..brain is for d class nowadays.. be good outspokenly you're closer to trending
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by jerryvyne(m): 4:54am On Mar 19, 2019
na so, mama turn celeb..
who still agrees with me, many Nigerians haven't known about her thou.. just we that are on social media hv this tangible informations
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by ignis: 5:20am On Mar 19, 2019
Hypocrisy everywhere.
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by sweetilicious(f): 5:50am On Mar 19, 2019
AMvanquish:
There are so many kids out there in this same situation. We too like eye service.

Why can't we be proactive and go and help out with our church mind, must a scene hit social media before we provide assistance. Smh
Exactly
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by excel101(m): 6:16am On Mar 19, 2019
obrigado080:
As ur mouth sharp, I hope say ur brain sharp too...
My brother @ her age she is sharp. Its not easy for a girl of her age to articulate such speech.

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by bcashy: 6:27am On Mar 19, 2019
AMvanquish:
There are so many kids out there in this same situation. We too like eye service.

Why can't we be proactive and go and help out with our church mind, must a scene hit social media before we provide assistance. Smh

Thank you oooo.....all those kids standing there watching need this kind help!
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Boyooosa(m): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2019
StarUp:
Everyone is giving her this and that just to also trend...but nobody is talking about how to move her to a better school as well as help polish her English... Did you hear the pidgin she spoke in that video? That pidgin fit break coconut...the way she dragged the word "tire" (taya) as in "e go taya dem"
You too just wan trend, your comment speaks much. Don't lie!
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Jloveme(m): 6:40am On Mar 19, 2019
Gistvic:

he viral warri girl, Little Miss Success was spotted with her new School Bag which was given to her from a Charity Organization. Gistvic Reports.

Success was all smiles as she says thank you.

https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/viral-warri-girl-success-seen-with-her.html

My question is...those other helpless children standing and in dirty clothes, dont they need help too abi which kind charity organisation is all this sef?
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by chiedozie198100: 6:41am On Mar 19, 2019
so this people get mind give this small girl travelling bag to take dey go school?
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 19, 2019
AMvanquish:

Imagine there are some kids in the hospital suffering from so many illness, some can't even walk or feed in the hospital, some pay huge amount of cash to urinate with the machine..

Naija will not go and look those ones which even attract unmerited blessings..

Na eye service our pple like..

Help kids out there without announcement is the Koko now and then
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by youngest85(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2019
Gforce2019:

Scammer spotted....
Pls discountenance this account details.. .. it's neither success or his parents account...

And to you who wants to scam people on nairaland , the thunder wey go fire you is coming towards your entire generation angrily, it will destroy you and none of you will escape it
Don't you know I'm the uncle to the brother of her sister's mother?
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by stanliwise(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2019
Taguchi:
everybody wan use this pikin trend.....I weep for this nation
The meme brought out the emotional part of your statement grin
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2019
Success don become celebrity for her neighbourhood. Good to see smile on children's faces.....
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Gforce2019: 8:04am On Mar 19, 2019
AMvanquish:

Bros. I give a stipend from my salary each month to a charity of my choice. Been on it for the last 2 years. My bank account is on standing order for this month on month. I encourage you to do same. Nothing is too little.

Talk is cheap . Show us the evidence ...
You claim to be what you are not.
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by ACE1010: 8:04am On Mar 19, 2019
AMvanquish:

Na notice-me kontry we dey. Everybody want trend, even chicken sef. Like this one grin grin

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Psoul(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2019
AMvanquish:

What problem do u have with the help rendered. Are u saying that little Success does not merit the help or what?
By the way, since u know the right way to help, why can't u start with the little u can afford.

Pls let us stop all these Pharesee's attitude of finding fault in every good thing.
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by bigiyaro(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2019
AMvanquish:

the scene must hit the social media o, at least you have to show that you need help before you can get it, or suffer in silence.
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by stanliwise(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin ;
When God steps into your matter, na so
sharrap jare angry
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by jice(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2019
AMvanquish:

There were also so many bread sellers when Jumoke was discovered.

Pray for your own and family that God locates you.
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by stanliwise(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2019
landmark86:
Op success na Sapele girl not Warri

Meanwhile who has success account number I want to be part of her success.
I
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Taguchi: 8:49am On Mar 19, 2019
stanliwise:
The meme brought out the emotional part of your statement grin

lol
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by stanliwise(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2019
Psoul:

What problem do u have with the help rendered. Are u saying that little Success does not merit the help or what?
By the way, since u know the right way to help, why can't u start with the little u can afford.

Pls let us stop all these Pharesee's attitude of finding fault in every good thing.
He isn't talking about success. The so-called organization and celebrity are trying to draw from this success popularity by showing us flimsy and wack care they didn't have.
They pretend as if they have no idea that many children like success exist.

In short words, what have they been all doing when no media was watching them, how many children have they been helping before success case??

The Pharisee here are the so-called charity organization and celebrity praying loud in the market why in the background they are power drunk and money lovers. A true lover of the people would have been well known for good deeds not just in trending matter.
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Damfostopper(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2019
na she dey wear d bag abi na d bag d wear am..... why not buy bag of her size..... Abi na d bag she go use finish school.....

d for Kukuma buy travelling bag make she hang for back
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by ioreth69(f): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2019
See her cute face
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by AMvanquish: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2019
Gforce2019:

Talk is cheap . Show us the evidence ...
You claim to be what you are not.

Oga. Evidence. Like seriously. I laff.. grin. This is a faceless forum and I don't owe u, or anyone an explanation. Whether you believe or not, that is ur headache. And I don't give a F..
My conscience is clear and Thank Almighty I'm doing ok that I can provide for my dependants and others. No need to brag or prove sh*t to any1. I count my blessings . wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Approves 8 New Universities Across Nigeria / Photo Of Olabode Olawuyi, OAU Zookeeper Killed By Lion During Feeding / Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.