Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Why Do People Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do People Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? (3033 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do People Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by simpleAg(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2019
As someone who recently started afresh I can say it’s very important to be prayerful and not forget your maker; comfort, luxury and materialistic things can easily make you believe you are powerful but it’s not true. i’m Not saying give anyone your money(so called MOG most of them are just doing that because they can’t find a better job) what i’m saying is pray with your own mouth talk to him yourself.

Everything in life is simply by grace not your power, knowledge or wisdom(na me wise pass na wetin Dey make everything work for me). That said hardwork is equally important but hardwork alone can’t do it. Just imagine the number people doing whatever you’re doing with equally the same tenacity; do you know how many Messi was around when Messi was discovered? That’s why you will see people with talent working day in day out but has nothing to show for it.

If you’re the type that believes your village people can’t get to you over there just because they can’t get on a plane you’re deceiving yourself. I have seen people who died in the sleep in a white land and the autopsy shows nothing wrong with all the technology, seen guys walk in front of a moving tram.

My point is disaster can happen anywhere anything to anyone only by his grace (PLEASE I’M NEITHER A PASTOR NON A RELIGION FANATIC) so forgetting your maker when you get to a foreign land can be the mistake of a life time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by amdman: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
simpleAg:

so forgetting your maker when you get to a foreign land can be the mistake of a life time.

It is the greatest mistake a person can ever make

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2019
amdman:

It is the greatest mistake a person can ever make
Sure. People tend to forget God when they are "ok".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arik Air 'Banned' From Abuja To London Route / Help Lonely Hrt / Photos: Is This The Most Beautiful Hotel Accommodation In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.