Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Oya Come Take Make I Rest - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oya Come Take Make I Rest (1237 Views)

My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya Come Take Make I Rest by Holocene(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
To all the guys in the house. You work hard and didnt have enough time to knack kpekus. When you became free, you tried to use style to inform your babe that you are horrny and needed some relief. She has been hoarding the good stuff for sometime and then finally explodes on you with "Oya come take some make I rest". You could see she was not in the mood for it but just wanna give it to you.....

What would you do if out in this scenario....I promptly refused and have stopped asking jare.
Re: Oya Come Take Make I Rest by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:10am On Mar 19, 2019
you acted perfectly, and now should wait until SHE is in the mood to do the do. you certainly dont expect her to be in the mood, just because YOU ARE, do you?!

2 Likes

Re: Oya Come Take Make I Rest by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2019
Holocene:
To all the guys in the house. You work hard and didnt have enough time to knack kpekus. When you became free, you tried to use style to inform your babe that you are horrny and needed some relief. She has been hoarding the good stuff for sometime and then finally explodes on you with "Oya come take some make I rest". You could see she was not in the mood for it but just wanna give it to you.....

What would you do if out in this scenario....I promptly refused and have stopped asking jare.

Well first of all, are you sure she enjoys the act with you? Sometimes women just do I to please the man, so have you ever asked her if she enjoyed the sex ?

Second, maybe that period she isn't in the right frame of mind for s.ex so you have to be sure she doesn't have any issue bothering her and allbyiu can think of is s.ex, s.ex

1 Like

Re: Oya Come Take Make I Rest by ifyalways(f): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2019
Forget nld , the boy in that scenario, after all the initial gra gra and chest beating online will still crawl back to go take cheesy

He don nag/lament/beg the babe tire cheesy

Ife di njo na-ato ochi grin

7 Likes

Re: Oya Come Take Make I Rest by Acidosis(m): 8:10am On Mar 19, 2019
Are you married?

3 Likes

Re: Oya Come Take Make I Rest by carammel(f): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2019
You can go back to your madam for the sex once you are done writing this shiii here.

1 Like

Re: Oya Come Take Make I Rest by Mizwisdom(f): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
Acidosis:

Are you married?

Good question.

1 Like

Re: Oya Come Take Make I Rest by Holocene(m): 3:27am On Mar 20, 2019
ifyalways:
Forget nld , the boy in that scenario, after all the initial gra gra and chest beating online will still crawl back to go take cheesy

He don nag/lament/beg the babe tire cheesy

Ife di njo na-ato ochi grin

Nne, sex is sweeter when its consensual. Its insulting when you love someone and the sex is wack cos she wants to just give you sex with a damn frown on the face

1 Like

Re: Oya Come Take Make I Rest by Holocene(m): 3:27am On Mar 20, 2019
Acidosis:

Are you married?

Marriage ain't got anything to do with it.
Re: Oya Come Take Make I Rest by Holocene(m): 3:28am On Mar 20, 2019
carammel:
You can go back to your madam for the sex once you are done writing this shiii here.

The days of anyhow knacking has passed for me. If it ain't perfect, then I go keep my goodies to myself grin grin
Re: Oya Come Take Make I Rest by sisisioge: 5:31am On Mar 20, 2019
How did you ask? By putting her in the mood or just going straight for the stuff?

There is a way you ask by turning up all the fireworks grin

1 Like

Re: Oya Come Take Make I Rest by Holocene(m): 12:41am On Mar 21, 2019
sisisioge:
How did you ask? By putting her in the mood or just going straight for the stuff?

There is a way you ask by turning up all the fireworks grin

My dear, I have asked with all the subtle signs and even made some romantic moves but all has been rebuffed. I wish to say I was a novice in the art of romance but I'm not. I just can't be forced to eat meal which was grudgingly prepared without any sauce.

(1) (Reply)

Becoming An Assertive Visionary Man / Woman Files For Divorce As Husband Loves Her Too Much & Doesn't Fight With Her / Juju Shrine Burnt To Ashes In Awkuzu, See What I Found There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.