Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,687 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

UNILAG Student Gang Raped By A Group Of Boys Gets New Rape Threat (audio) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILAG Student Gang Raped By A Group Of Boys Gets New Rape Threat (audio) (951 Views)

Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG Student Gang Raped By A Group Of Boys Gets New Rape Threat (audio) by Quam7even(m): 6:55am On Mar 19, 2019
Hi I'm a family member to the UNILAG student who was gang raped "Ms Z".

Last night she received a call last night around 7-8pm the victim "Ms. Z" received a call from a private number and the caller (a female) proceeded to threaten the victim with a renewed rape attack and even death.

The screenshot of the victim's call log is attached to this post. And the audio can be heard via the link (I uploaded it to soundcloud so it would be available publicly).

Listen to death threat from private number.mp3 by User 964605909 #np on #SoundCloud

https://soundcloud.com/user-964605909/death-threat-from-private

1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Gang Raped By A Group Of Boys Gets New Rape Threat (audio) by StreetNews: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2019
How do i download it
Re: UNILAG Student Gang Raped By A Group Of Boys Gets New Rape Threat (audio) by Quam7even(m): 8:54am On Mar 19, 2019
StreetNews:
How do i download it

drop your details I'll send it to you. We need this to be everywhere. these pple are very wicked.
Re: UNILAG Student Gang Raped By A Group Of Boys Gets New Rape Threat (audio) by StreetNews: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2019
Quam7even:

drop your details I'll send it to you. We need this to be everywhere. these pple are very wicked.

If you're on WhatsApp, leave your number, would contact you ASAP... The world need to see what is happening.

(1) (Reply)

People Shocked As N35k Turns To N350 In A Shop At Iyana Oba, Ojo In Lagos / Hausa Man Sneaks Away From Mosque To Do This / I Am frustrated I Have To End This Life,OOU Student Plans To Commit Suicide(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.