Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? (1016 Views)

MARVEL Or DC: Who Is Your Favorite Superhero And Why? / Which Movie Was Your Best MARVEL Or DC Movie? / Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by BankyGee(m): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2019
There have been many controversies from fans of the afforementioned comic/movie universes surrounding the issue as to which universe is the best...
DC, as we all know, dominates when it comes to the area of TV Series, comics and animations but are not doing great when it comes to movies. James Wan's Aquaman is the first DCEU movie to hit a billion dollar and we hope SHAZAM! will be better.
MARVEL, on the other hand dominates when it comes to movies and TV Series. Captain Marvel is their latest movie...
Question of the day:-
Whose fan are you?
MARVEL or DC?

Well-mannered arguments are allowed.

1 Like

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by Shelumiel: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2019
DC for life grin

3 Likes

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by HerCuteness(f): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2019
marvel

1 Like

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by HerCuteness(f): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2019
I saw captain marvel last week, was dope

1 Like

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2019
Both side.

1 Like

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by BankyGee(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2019
HerCuteness:
I saw captain marvel last week, was dope
HerCuteness, I'm a DC fan but I'd rate Cap. Marvel 7/10
Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by HerCuteness(f): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2019
BankyGee:

HerCuteness, I'm a DC fan but I'd rate Cap. Marvel 7/10
that's the rating it got on IMBD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by BankyGee(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
HerCuteness:
that's the rating it got on IMBD
Wow! And I haven't seen the rating on IMDB... I'm my own IMDB cool
Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by Trust2001(m): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
DC is my favourite I just love batman

2 Likes

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by BankyGee(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
Trust2001:
DC is my favourite I just love batman
Especially BatFleck cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by HerCuteness(f): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
BankyGee:

Wow! And I haven't seen the rating on IMDB... I'm my own IMDB cool
you can say that again

1 Like

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by successfulhadi22(f): 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
BankyGee:
There have been many controversies from fans of the afforementioned comic/movie universes surrounding the issue as to which universe is the best...
DC, as we all know, dominates when it comes to the area of TV Series, comics and animations but are not doing great when it comes to movies. James Wan's Aquaman is the first DCEU movie to hit a billion dollar and we hope SHAZAM! will be better.
MARVEL, on the other hand dominates when it comes to movies and TV Series. Captain Marvel is their latest movie...
Whose fan are you?
MARVEL or DC?

after watching avengers infinity war I switch bk to marvel,they r reali trying men

2 Likes

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by BankyGee(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
successfulhadi22:
after watching avengers infinity war I switch bk to marvel,they r reali trying men
Avengers Infinity Wars Is Boring. I always sleep each time I try to watch it. Even in the afternoon! MARVEL sucks baby...
Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by MJBOLT: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2019
continue deceiving yourself

BankyGee:
Whose fan are you?
MARVEL or DC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by BankyGee(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
continue deceiving yourself

Deceive Myself In What Way? The Truth Hurts Bro grin

1 Like

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by MJBOLT: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
keep telling yourself that,Marvel have been outselling DC in comic book sales for years,2 Marvel based animations have taken home oscars and Marvel tv series are considered better than DC/CW series soap opera by critics and fans.

I dont have time to debate this,it's been done many times,you should get more knowledge in marvel and dc issues before you starting typing rubbish

BankyGee:

Deceive Myself In What Way? The Truth Hurts Bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by phr0nesis(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
Wherever Batman goes, I follow

1 Like

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by BankyGee(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
keep telling yourself that,Marvel have been outselling DC in comic book sales for years,2 Marvel based animations have taken home oscars and Marvel tv series are considered better than DC/CW series soap opera by critics and fans.

I dont have time to debate this,it's been done many times,you should get more knowledge in marvel and dc issues before you starting typing rubbish

I Don't Have The Time To Debate Too. Marvel Is For Kids. The Animations That Won Oscars As You Claimed Won Oscars When Disney Bought Marvel Studios. Go And Watch Your Avengers Animated Series And See Where You Guys Failed In The Area Of Animations And Stop Typing Rubbish Too. Even In The Area Of Tv Series, Marvel Has Also Failed Woefully. Grow Up Brother!

2 Likes

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by MJBOLT: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
who's the kid now,you dont have time to debate because you are ignorant,in your initial post you said DC dominate tv series then said marvel dominate tv series,are you confused undecided

how did spider verse winning an oscar benefit disney?and mention any dc animation better than big hero 6 and spider verse,i'll wait. grin
marvel failed woefully in tv series,its obvious you type words without knowing the meaning

BankyGee:

I Don't Have The Time To Debate Too. Marvel Is For Kids. The Animations That Won Oscars As You Claimed Won Oscars When Disney Bought Marvel Studios. Go And Watch Your Avengers Animated Series And See Where You Guys Failed In The Area Of Animations And Stop Typing Rubbish Too. Even In The Area Of Tv Series, Marvel Has Also Failed Woefully. Grow Up Brother!

1 Like

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by MJBOLT: 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
confusion is bad grin

BankyGee:
Whose fan are you?
MARVEL or DC?

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by BankyGee(m): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
confusion is bad grin

You Know I Can Go And Correct That Bolded Mistake Right? I Never Proof Read Before Posting This. I was banned by the antispam bot when i posted the name of a website, by the time i saw this, i couldnt modify. Which Marvel Series Can You Compare To DC's Tv Series? Iron Fist Was The Only Marvel Series That Got My Full Attention. The Rest Are Flops.
DC has numerous animated movies and series.
Talk about Young Justice, Death Of Superman, Reign Of The Supermen, Justice League War, Justice League Throne Of Atlantis, Teen Titans Go (Your Stan Lee Even Cameoed In The Movie) And Many More. What Are You Saying? You Can Only Boast Of Two Animated Movies That Was Good From Marvel. Go And Rest Bro. Marvel Sucks. Even Batman's Password Is Ironman sucks grin grin grin

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by MJBOLT: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
go and edit it,mistake indeed grin we all know you are confused

i stopped reading where you said iron fist got your attention and the rest are flops.so iron fist is better than Daredevil,Jessica Jones,Luke Cage,Punisher,Agents Of SHIELD etc nothing person no go read for nairaland

BankyGee:

You Know I Can Go And Correct That Bolded Mistake Right? I Never Proof Read Before Posting This. I was banned by the antispam bot when i posted the name of a website, by the time i saw this, i couldnt modify. Which Marvel Series Can You Compare To DC's Tv Series? Iron Fist Was The Only Marvel Series That Got My Full Attention. The Rest Are Flops.
DC has numerous animated movies and series.
Talk about Young Justice, Death Of Superman, Reign Of The Supermen, Justice League War, Justice League Throne Of Atlantis, Teen Titans Go (Your Stan Lee Even Cameoed In The Movie) And Many More. What Are You Saying? You Can Only Boast Of Two Animated Movies That Was Good From Marvel. Go And Rest Bro. Marvel Sucks. Even Batman's Password Is Ironman sucks grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by BankyGee(m): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
go and edit it,mistake indeed grin we all know you are confused

i stopped reading where you said iron fist got your attention and the rest are flops.so iron fist is better than Daredevil,Jessica Jones,Luke Cage,Punisher,Agents Of SHIELD etc nothing person no go read for nairaland

Yes Of Course..... You Didn't Mention Gifted It Was One Of The Flops...
Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by MJBOLT: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
i remember putting etc in that post.dont worry i'll continuegrin so iron fist is better than gifted,legion,runaways,agent carter,cloak and dagger grin

BankyGee:

Yes Of Course..... You Didn't Mention Gifted It Was One Of The Flops...

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by BankyGee(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
i remember putting etc in that post.dont worry i'll continuegrin so iron fist is better than gifted,legion,runaways,agent carter,cloak and dagger grin

Hmmmmm....
Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by Gmajor(m): 6:04am On Mar 23, 2019
I stand with good movies. It thoroughly sickens me that simply because someone is a fanboy, they'll always support a movie irrespective of its quality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by Nayo08(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
wink DC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? by BankyGee(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nayo08:
wink DC
Correct bro grin

(1) (Reply)

Love, S€x & Romantic Moments Of Mercy And Ike / Bbnaija 2019 Update / BBN: Pictures Of Rally For Nengi In Bayelsa State That Got People Talking / Wwe Fans- Bad News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.